Home

Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip

Posted By: DillyDolly

Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/03/21 11:28 AM

There have been a few cases where associates, even non-Italians, stood up in the eye of the storm and took their long sentences while made men caved in and folded under. Folded like a fucking accordion. Anyone care to mention a few?
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/03/21 11:58 AM

Freddy Geas for sure. His brotherTy as well.

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/03/21 12:26 PM

Yep, true stand-up guys right there.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/03/21 12:43 PM

That badge, in and of itself don't mean shit. It's the guy the badge is pinned on that counts.

If the guy doesn't have backbone and he's not a man, getting his button isn't gonna make him one. Goodfellas that turn rat are called 'mistakes,' years back they were called homicide victims.

I can't tell you all the 'mistakes' that have been made over the years. Nepotism, favoritism, greed, etc., all plays into it.

There were so many guys worthy of getting made (who didn't), and so many made guys (who shouldn't have been), that it ain't even funny. "Politics" plays a big part in "The Life"....and being at the right place, at the right time. Like anything else I guess.
Posted By: faffy444

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/03/21 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
That badge, in and of itself don't mean shit. It's the guy the badge is pinned on that counts.

If the guy doesn't have backbone and he's not a man, getting his button isn't gonna make him one. Goodfellas that turn rat are called 'mistakes,' years back they were called homicide victims.

I can't tell you all the 'mistakes' that have been made over the years. Nepotism, favoritism, greed, etc., all plays into it.

There were so many guys worthy of getting made (who didn't), and so many made guys (who shouldn't have been), that it ain't even funny. "Politics" plays a big part in "The Life"....and being at the right place, at the right time. Like anything else I guess.

sound's like a microcosm of society at large, doesn't it?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/03/21 02:24 PM

https://m.clevescene.com/cleveland/end-of-the-line/Content?oid=1472059

The dagos was Strollo and Porter

"These fucking dagos snitch on each other," he complained over coffee in Little Italy. The only ones who didn't cop a plea, he noted bitterly, were "two shines and a Jew."

Bernard Altshuler, Jeff Riddle, and Lavance Turnage.

Riddle dreamed to be the first african american to be made in the US mafia.

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/03/21 04:27 PM

Technically, copping a guilty plea isn't ratting, but it's best to check in with your higher-ups before taking any plea deals. Guys like Massino and Strollo sell their underlings out just so they can ride off into the sunset with their millions, it's an awesome retirement plan. I can't believe this shit actually goes on, unbelievable.

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/03/21 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
Technically, copping a guilty plea isn't ratting, but it's best to check in with your higher-ups before taking any plea deals. Guys like Massino and Strollo sell their underlings out just so they can ride off into the sunset with their millions, it's an awesome retirement plan. I can't believe this shit actually goes on, unbelievable.

Copping a plea is a thing and ratting is another.Crea jr take a plea and get 13 y instead that 20 y or more,while Porter was old and said that doesn't want to die in jail and Strollo understood that the Pittsburgh mob was basicly dead and ratted and the feds give the ok for take his milions in the witsec.

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/03/21 05:36 PM

To me those aren't valid excuses for ratting, I don't care if Porter was 130! What a pathetic excuse for rolling over! And the Pittsburgh Mafia dying is also no excuse for Strollo flipping, are we gonna make excuses for every single rat now? A boss flipping on a trio of associates? Very few, and I mean VERY FEW, rats had a legitimate reason for ratting in my eyes. I haven't seen a single rat you haven't made an excuse for yet. Hopefully you surprise me one day Furio! We keep you around because one day you just might do something right, and I want to be around to see it.

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/03/21 09:35 PM

Hopefully you surprise me one day Furio! We keep you around because one day you just might do something right, and I want to be around to see it.

Hey motherfucker, I have nothing to prove to you. You're a idiot that say only bullshits
You say a rat,but
you have done time in prison?
You lived all your live with serious possibility to be whack?
Have you lived as a criminal?

I was lucky to dont be in any of the cases I have mentioned and I have never had the arrogance to spit judgments on things I do not know.
There are 11 years that I stay on this forum and can say that we keep you around if between all the bullshits maybe will do a right things.

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/03/21 09:48 PM

Furio is a very good guy. Knowledgable and a gentleman. There is no good reason to be insulting to him, or anyone else on the forum. I wish guys would stop all the bullshit already with the insults.

If ya don't start insults, nobody is gonna come back at ya the same way. Why escalate with nastiness and arguments. WTF??

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/03/21 09:51 PM

At the end of the day, Furio contributes a lot here. He's always posting up content of one sort or another. There are a ton of others posters who constantly throw insults, but don't contribute shit here!

What right do any of them have to be insulting the quality of content that Furio, me, or anybody else provides here? When they themselves don't contribute squat??

Who the fuck are they anyway?

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/03/21 10:35 PM

The two rats we're talking about weren't going to be whacked, just two old fuckers who didn't want to do time. And Strollo rolled over on his own underlings and kept his millions, and the government allowed it! How twisted is that, and backwards? Normally it's the other way around, use the underlings to get the boss, not use the boss to get the underlings. Either way it's wrong whenever YOU CHOSE THE CRIMINAL LIFE. And I was messing with you towards the end of my comment, but it's true though I never saw a rat you didn't like lol

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/03/21 10:59 PM

Lenny Strollo was a POS. A real bottom feeder
Posted By: jace

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 12:45 AM

Mark Reiter, is doing life, I think he got more time than Gotti and Carniglia. He was an associate, Gravano was an underboss, look at he difference in how they took their prison time, Gravano could not even last till his trial started. Reiter is a case of a person who should be out by now. Definatley an associate who stood up very well.
Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Lenny Strollo was a POS. A real bottom feeder

Add that Lenny was/is an arrogant POS!
Posted By: Balaclava777

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
Hopefully you surprise me one day Furio! We keep you around because one day you just might do something right, and I want to be around to see it.

Nahhh….furio is always a knowledgeable poster

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 09:39 AM

Yes he is
Posted By: CNote

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 10:43 AM

Don't fuck with Furio...
Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Hey motherfucker, I have nothing to prove to you. You're a idiot that say only bullshits
You say a rat,but
you have done time in prison?
You lived all your live with serious possibility to be whack?
Have you lived as a criminal?

I was lucky to dont be in any of the cases I have mentioned and I have never had the arrogance to spit judgments on things I do not know.
There are 11 years that I stay on this forum and can say that we keep you around if between all the bullshits maybe will do a right things.

Calling Dumb Dilly a motherfucker that says only bullshits is the closest thing to a compliment he'll ever receive.
Just ignore him like everyone else does.

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 03:59 PM

Can we get back to associates who stood up? There are many, I gave Mark Reiter, Geas was mentioned by Holyoke. Anyone else want to name any?
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 03:59 PM

Isn't Dilly the same cocksucker who leaves restaurants without paying? Haha this lowlife junkie is on here all day nonstop. I feel like I lose brain cells when I bother with his posts

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 04:49 PM

Exactly Jace, most of these posters are only here to hurl insults with no intention of discussing the topic at hand. They need to be banned.

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 04:51 PM

Look at Mrs. Insults over here, calling everyone a piece of shit, when the only piece of shit here is the punk staring back at you in the mirror.

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 05:04 PM

Pay your bills junkie. And get a job while you're at it

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 05:07 PM

I have a job and just got a raise, so now you can raise up off deez nuts, and my posts.

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 05:12 PM

What posts have you contributed Ralphie? What mind-expanding questions have you asked the forum you valueless heap of garbage? Crying about someone ripping off a restaurant I bet the things you're guilty of makes me look like a choir boy.

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 05:13 PM

I'm not guilty of anything. I'm a good man. Why not pay your restaurant bills if you have a job? You know damn well you don't have a job lol

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 05:15 PM

Okay Ralphie, you win.
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 06:53 PM

I recall a time when you could come here state your opinion and thoughts and discuss the issue in agreement or disagreement without the insults. Oh well

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/04/21 10:56 PM

Hey Jace, Mark Reiter is an excellent example here, I wish more people knew about him so they can throw it in Gravano's face on his YouTube channel, but most of his followers love and adore snitches, it's been normalized. Badge or no badge, Reiter is a true Man of Honor, Gravano isn't even half the man.
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/05/21 12:21 AM

You can’t have this convo without mentioning Gerard Ouimette or Jerry Tillinghast

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/05/21 12:37 AM

Two other outstanding examples, thanks Marble

Re: Associates stand-up like men while made "men" flip - 10/05/21 12:40 AM

Anyone have any Chicago examples?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET