Home

Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped

Posted By: furio_from_naples

Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 08:10 AM

https://www.ganglandnews.com/

Aging Wiseguy Moves To The Government's Side Of The Street

Federal prosecutors in Brooklyn got some very important help from an aging wiseguy in order to take down the Colombo crime family Admistration, along with three powerful capos and four other mobsters and associates this month in the biggest Mafia roundup in a couple of years, Gang Land has learned.

Colombo capo Dennis (Fat Dennis) Delucia, who is 80 years old, just may be the oldest mobster to ever wear a wire on behalf of the government.

Sources say the geezer gangster is the latest in a long line of Colombo family defectors. Delucia helped the feds charge family boss Andrew (Mush) Russo, underboss Benjamin (The Claw) Castellazzo and consigliere Ralph DeMatteo with shaking down a Queens-based construction workers union official for 20 years.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 08:15 AM

THIS is big trouble. Big, Big trouble.

If Dennis flipped, a ton of guys are going down. Period!

And I'm not talking about Russo and the others who got nailed last week either. Lots of guys are gonna have a headache.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 08:36 AM

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!! HOW DARE HE!!!!!!???? Dennis was one of the good guys. What a piece of fucking shit. How selfless and horrible can these people be?

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 08:38 AM

Flipping at 80. How is this even possible? Is he okay in the head?

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

His son is also the security treasure of the union that was being extorted so maybe he flipped to save his son from a long sentence or that both are flipped. For me is loke Nicky Skin that flipped for save his son.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 09:11 AM

He so far is the 17th Colombo member to cooperate with the government here’s a list

Alan Quatrache (Soldier) - flipped in early 1990's.

Greg "The Grim Reaper" Scarpa Sr (Captain) - flipped in 1993 but had actually been an informant since the 1950's.

John Pate (Captain) - flipped in 1993.

Michael "Mikey" Franzese (Acting Captain) - flipped in 1993.

Salvatore "Big Sal" Miciotta (Acting Captain) - flipped in 1993.

Carmine Sessa (Consigliere) - flipped in 1993.

Rocco Cagno (Soldier) - flipped in early 2000's.

Joseph "Joe Camp" Campanella (Soldier) - flipped in 2003.

Frank "Frankie Blue Eyes" Sparaco (Soldier) - flipped in 2010.

Dino "Big Dino" Calabro (Captain) - flipped in 2010.

Michael "Mikey" Souza (Soldier) - flipped in 2010.

Joseph "Joey Caves" Compatiello (Soldier) - flipped in 2010.

Sebastiano "Sebby" Saracino (Soldier) - flipped in 2010.

Paul "Paulie Guns" Bevacqua (Acting Captain) - flipped in 2011

Anthony Russo (Acting Captain) - flipped in 2011.

Reynold Maragni (Captain) - Flipped 2011

Denis Delucia (Captain) - Flipped 2021
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 09:58 AM

They're all a bunch of rats.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

His son is also the security treasure of the union that was being extorted thatme so maybe he flipped to save his son from a long sentence or that both are flipped. For me is loke Nicky Skin that flipped for save his son.

Very good thinking Furio. And you may be very much correct. Dennis flipped to save his son from jail who may have gotten caught up in the labor racket. OR, he's just a complete piece of shit at 80 to flip and ruin his name in CN. But the son angle makes sense to me personally

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 10:13 AM

He so far is the 17th Colombo member to cooperate with the government here’s a list

Alan Quatrache (Soldier) - flipped in early 1990's.

Greg "The Grim Reaper" Scarpa Sr (Captain) - flipped in 1993 but had actually been an informant since the 1950's.

John Pate (Captain) - flipped in 1993.

Michael "Mikey" Franzese (Acting Captain) - flipped in 1993.

Salvatore "Big Sal" Miciotta (Acting Captain) - flipped in 1993.

Carmine Sessa (Consigliere) - flipped in 1993.

Rocco Cagno (Soldier) - flipped in early 2000's.

Joseph "Joe Camp" Campanella (Soldier) - flipped in 2003.

Frank "Frankie Blue Eyes" Sparaco (Soldier) - flipped in 2010.

Dino "Big Dino" Calabro (Captain) - flipped in 2010.

Michael "Mikey" Souza (Soldier) - flipped in 2010.

Joseph "Joey Caves" Compatiello (Soldier) - flipped in 2010.

Sebastiano "Sebby" Saracino (Soldier) - flipped in 2010.

Paul "Paulie Guns" Bevacqua (Acting Captain) - flipped in 2011

Anthony Russo (Acting Captain) - flipped in 2011.

Reynold Maragni (Captain) - Flipped 2011

Denis Delucia (Captain) - Flipped 2021

And these are just the guys you KNOW about. I'm sure there's others (made guys) and top associates alike who are also undercover rats to this day. Dry snitches like Scarpa was.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 10:27 AM

I don't care what his excuse for flipping was, he's a piece of shit to me. Whatever the excuse, it's not as understandable as others out there. I'm willing to bet he starts a YouTube channel, crying and whining to his audience that the life wasn't what he thought it was, how he flipped to save his son and how he's such a martyr for doing so. How he's a hero because he risked his life, although we know that the mob doesn't kill anymore.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
I don't care what his excuse for flipping was, he's a piece of shit to me. Whatever the excuse, it's not as understandable as others out there. I'm willing to bet he starts a YouTube channel, crying and whining to his audience that the life wasn't what he thought it was, how he flipped to save his son and how he's such a martyr for doing so. How he's a hero because he risked his life, although we know that the mob doesn't kill anymore.

Times are changed,if DeLucia would be a true mobster in the sicilian way,he would disown or kill his lesbian daughter and let his son go to jail. But because his a human he supported his daughter and maybe tried to save his son,that made him a bad mobster and a decent person.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 11:27 AM

You can have your views and I'll have mine. He's right for not disowning his lesbian daughter, but wrong for flipping to save his son, turning his back on a life that he and his son both chose and selling out his comrades in the process.
Posted By: Strax

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 12:07 PM

This is US and not Sicily or Calabria , in Sicily in 2017 we had case when mobster ordered a hit on his own daughter because she was dating a cop, stuff like that just don't happen in US.

Anyway, at 80 years old he must have had very good reason to flip and wear a wire. I can agree on what DillyDolly said , if you are a mobster , stay a mobster till the end , you choose that life, same as if u are a cop , don't be a dirty one , stay a cop.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 12:28 PM

If he flipped to save a straight and narrow son, then maybe. But that is not the case here.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia

His son is also the security treasure of the union that was being extorted thatme so maybe he flipped to save his son from a long sentence or that both are flipped. For me is loke Nicky Skin that flipped for save his son.

Very good thinking Furio. And you may be very much correct. Dennis flipped to save his son from jail who may have gotten caught up in the labor racket. OR, he's just a complete piece of shit at 80 to flip and ruin his name in CN. But the son angle makes sense to me personally

You think it's okay if he's doing it to save his son?

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 12:33 PM

It is NEVER okay to rat. No matter what the reason is. I don't care if he's saving a starving village in Africa. YOU NEVER RAT!!!!!!!

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 12:44 PM

You think it's okay if he's doing it to save his son?

I did not give my opinion if it was right or wrong to rat. I only stated my thoughts as to why Delucia turned. At 80 years old, after almost doing 15+/- in the joint, why would he rat at the 11th hour? Saving his kid might be the answer to that question.

I believe that 99.9% percent of the time, there is NO good reason to turn. But being a logical individual (familiar with that life, and life in general), there IS a 0.1% percent reason where I can see a guy justified for turning. He's still a rat, but he had damn good reason. In fact, I can think of 2 off the top of my head.

THEY made him a rat! .... and guys only had themselves to blame.(but thats me). How I think. Everybody has their own opinions, and they are entitled to em. Lol

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 12:46 PM

BTW, on an unrelated (related) note. I just discovered that Chicago mobster Charles (Chuckie) Nicoletti was an FBI informant. Wow!

In his time he was one of the most dangerous guys in Chitown. Just goes to show, ya never fucking know who's good, and who's bad.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 12:58 PM

THEY made him a rat! .... and guys only had themselves to blame.(but thats me). How I think. Everybody has their own opinions, and they are entitled to em. Lol

He made himself a rat!! I'm not saying that there aren't guys in that family who treated Dennis and his kid like shit. Maybe they did and fuck 'em for being assholes, but Dennis is gonna rat on good people also. Trust me, he will!

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 12:59 PM

BTW, on an unrelated (related) note. I just discovered that Chicago mobster Charles (Chuckie) Nicoletti was an FBI informant. Wow!

In his time he was one of the most dangerous guys in Chitown. Just goes to show, ya never fucking know who's good, and who's bad.

Chuckie Nicoletti? No way. Where are you getting this? I don't know much about Chicago but I always ONLY heard good things about Chuck. Everyone said he was a stand up guy

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 01:05 PM

Chuckie Nicoletti? No way. Where are you getting this? I don't know much about Chicago but I always ONLY heard good things about Chuck. Everyone said he was a stand up guy

This is maybe the reason of why he was killed and his case remained unsolved.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 01:15 PM

Yep. Back in the 70s when all the rats were getting whacked with .22 calibers and the FBI shit because so many of their informants were getting clipped around the country, it came out that Nicoletti was a cooperator. And that most probably the reason he got whacked out.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 02:11 PM

Ratting to save his son who also chose the gangster path is no excuse to me. We don't know if they were treated like shit or not, but even if they were, that's not how you handle it. You're not a regular average Joe civilian, you're a made man or an aspiring wiseguy, the legal system is off-limits to you. If you wanted to use the law, then you should've stayed on the straight and narrow. It's not a good look, is all I'm saying. This reminds me of the Cantarella father and son rat team of the Bonannos. It's disgusting. In fact I'll use an even better word, it's purifying!

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 02:25 PM

Then again at 80-years old, maybe he isn't all there. I only have one wish though, that he doesn't try to become a YouTube star like the other rats or start his own podcast.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 03:37 PM

At 80 yo, I doubt he's looking for YouTube, or even capable of it lol

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 04:43 PM

I guess a better question is, how are these guys still getting recorded by their fellow mobsters? Haven't they learned already? Whatever happened to Gigante-style caution.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 04:58 PM

they're creatures of habit

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flips - 09/30/21 05:05 PM

I guess a better question is, how are these guys still getting recorded by their fellow mobsters? Haven't they learned already? Whatever happened to Gigante-style caution.

The aren't asociale guys so happens to talk to the fellow mobsters ,it normal,were social animals,the paranoid men who always on their own are the exceptions. And if an a mobsters talk to a 80 years old wiseguy maybe he believe that "come on he an old style guy,he will never flip". But happened.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 05:11 PM

Full Gangland Article

Aging Wiseguy Moves To The Government's Side Of The Street

Gang Land Exclusive!Dennis DeluciaFederal prosecutors in Brooklyn got some very important help from an aging wiseguy in order to take down the Colombo crime family Admistration, along with three powerful capos and four other mobsters and associates this month in the biggest Mafia roundup in a couple of years, Gang Land has learned.

Colombo capo Dennis (Fat Dennis) Delucia, who is 80 years old, just may be the oldest mobster to ever wear a wire on behalf of the government.

Sources say the geezer gangster is the latest in a long line of Colombo family defectors. Delucia helped the feds charge family boss Andrew (Mush) Russo, underboss Benjamin (The Claw) Castellazzo and consigliere Ralph DeMatteo with shaking down a Queens-based construction workers union official for 20 years.

The sources say Fat Dennis attended two meetings in a Brooklyn restaurant with the family's top mobsters and capo Theodore (Skinny Teddy) Persico last November. Delucia's name is not mentioned in any court filings, but sources say he was at both sessions that are detailed in a 49-page detention memo the government used to detain 10 mob-linked defendants without bail.

Andrew RussoIt's unclear why Fat Dennis decided to flip, or when he turned on his Cosa Nostra pals. But several reliable sources have told Gang Land that he's a cooperating witness in the case. "Since he was at two high-level meetings and he's not indicted," cracked one source, "it's a pretty safe bet that he was working on the government's side of the street."

Prosecutors James McDonald and Devon Lash were likely referring to the octogenarian wiseguy when they wrote that the "diverse array of investigative tools" they used to obtain the multi-count racketeering conspiracy indictment included "consensual recordings by a confidential witness in which many defendants discuss a variety of criminal activities."

The prosecutors wrote that Persico, Castellazzo, and DeMatteo were at a November 19 restaurant meeting also attended by capos Richard Ferrara and Vincent (Vinny Unions) Ricciardo, the architect of an extortion plot that he allegedly began against a leader of Local 621 of the United Construction Trades and Industrial Employees Union (UCTIE,) back in 2001.

Russo, the family's new "official boss," oversaw a second meeting at the same restaurant, they wrote. At the confab, the prosecutors wrote, the family leaders "decided that Russo would continue to serve as family Boss" until Persico, a nephew of late boss Carmine (Junior) Persico, completed his supervised release term in 2023 and was capable of taking over the reins — a plan that the feds scotched two weeks ago.

Benjamin CastellazzoAt that session, the prosecutors wrote, the "Colombo administration" also discussed the long-running Vinny Unions extortion plot against the Local 621 union leader that Colombo family consigliere DeMatteo allegedly took over — to the crime family's detriment — in 2019, as we detail below.

During the same session, wrote prosecutors McDonald and Lash, the Colombo family leaders placed capo Ferrara "in charge of supervising the scheme" to also extort "at least $10,000 per month" from Local 621's benefit funds and funnel that cash "up to (the) senior leadership" of the bourghata.

Delucia, who's had no known legal problems since 2016 after he completed three years of post-prison supervised release, is not named in any publicly filed documents in the case.

But sources say he was a participant at both November meetings, which took place at Brennan And Carr, a legendary 83-year-old Sheepshead Bay restaurant that specializes in juicy roast beef sandwiches. The eatery, ironically, has long been a favorite meeting spot of law enforcement officials.

Theodore PersicoAccording to court records, Delucia's sons, David, 56, and Dean, 52, have each been affiliated for nearly two decades with Local 621 of UCTIE — David as an administrator of the union's benefit funds, and Dean as secretary treasurer of the 1179 member union that represents workers in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Neither brother responded to telephone or email requests for comment. Gang Land was unable to reach their father, whose former attorney said he hadn't spoken to Fat Dennis in several years.

Delucia spent 27 months behind bars following his January 2011 arrest in the FBI's historic Mafia Takedown Day roundup of 127 gangsters. At his sentencing for racketeering in April, 2013, the 71-year-old Delucia convinced the judge he would not show up again in Brooklyn Federal Court "as a criminal defendant."

That may yet turn out to be true, but it's not very likely. Delucia, who had spent 11 of the prior 19 years behind bars in separate cases for murder conspiracy and labor racketeering convictions, did not "go home and retire" from The Life as he promised Judge Kiyo Matsumoto he would do when he was released from prison just three months later.

Conrad IannielloAs prosecutors predicted, Fat Dennis resumed his role as a Colombo family skipper. But they are now presumably quite happy that he did, given his crucial aid to Uncle Sam.

In 2008, three years before he was hit with the Mafia Takedown Day racketeering charges, Delucia came to the aid of his son Dean during a long, losing battle he had with Genovese capo Conrad Ianniello when Dean Delucia tried to organize the workers of a Long Island chocolate factory that Ianniello controlled.

Delucia had been a partner, and a convicted codefendant, of Genovese underboss Venero (Benny Eggs) Mangano in a 1980s bid-rigging scheme installing windows in city housing projects, but it didn't help Fat Dennis. He was bested by Ianniello, who sent 300-pound enforcer Ryan (Baldy) Ellis to the Local 621 office to threaten Dean Delucia — and his wife — if he persisted in trying to organize chocolate factory workers in June of 2008.

Fat Dennis was unable to use his well-honed gangster prowess to help Local 621 win its fight with the powerful Genovese crime family. But a decade later, he was able to help the feds put an end to the Colombo clan's 20-year-long shake down of Local 621 president Andrew Talamo and put all his alleged antagonists behind bars.

Ryan EllisTomorrow though, lawyers for Vinny Unions Ricciardo are planning to seek a release on bail for the 75-year-old mobster, who has had numerous heart attacks since his first one at the age of 38, on the grounds that he is likely to die if he is not released from the Metropolitan Detention Center sooner rather than later.

Prosecutors McDonald and Lash, who wrote two weeks ago that Ricciardo exploded in anger and threatened to kill Talamo "right in front of his fucking house" and vowed he wasn't "afraid to go to jail" and "would fucking shoot him right in front of his wife and kids" say conditions at the MDC may not be perfect, but that's where Vinny Unions deserves to be.

It remains to be seen whether Judge Matsumoto was right to tell Delucia, back on April 9, 2013: "I do have faith that you will not appear again in this courthouse or any other courthouse as a criminal defendant." Or if Fat Dennis decided to turn on the Colombos because he was up to his old tricks and got caught, and decided that was the best way to avoid going back to prison

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 06:05 PM

They say Teddy was supposed to become boss in 2023 lol. That guy will be hit hard and he ain't coming home until he's an old man. The smart play would be to give it to Craig Marino

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 06:11 PM

Breaking News Fellas:

Gangland News has just DELETED the story about Dennis Delucia flipping. There were 3 stories. Now there are only 2. He dropped the Delucia/rat part.

So what does that mean? Either Delucia did NOT flip, in which case Gangland doesn't want the post there (of course).

Or he was told to delete that info because they don't want him exposed yet as a CI.

It's your pick fellas.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 06:16 PM

Maybe the DeLucia's lawyer threatened to sue Gangland or the LE asked to delete it,who know.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 06:18 PM

I just noticed this earlier and thought perhaps there was something off with my browser lol. If Jerry made a mistake and Dennis ain't a rat then I suggest that Jerry retires immediately and apologizes to Dennis and the entire Colombo family

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 06:20 PM

What a horrible error if he just called a good man 'a rat'. My God, I can't even wrap my head around it.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 06:47 PM

I really hope it's true, I don't want this Fat Dennis to be a rat lol
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 06:49 PM

I'm not surprised, I don't care who you name. NOWADAYS anyone is a potential informer in that life. Society in and out of crime is devoid of honor and what ever code you claim you live by once the tide turns, your honor turns if it benefits you. Period!

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 09:13 PM

Capeci seems to have rewritten the article and now only refers to the rat as a 'secret confidential witness' lol. Dennis is probably the rat, but they're not ready to disclose it right away
Posted By: MegaMikejr

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 09:24 PM

Prime suspect: Charles "Chuckie English" Inglesia In September 1966, FBI agents visited Sam Giancana's favorite hangout in an effort to track him down. Giancana had gone into hiding after serving a yearlong prison sentence. He had also been removed as Outfit boss around this time. The agents asked Giancana's henchmen if they had seen him. The encounter later made its way into two separate FBI reports. In one version, the agents reported that they were told by George Colucci and Chuckie English, two veteran Outfit members, that Giancana had been at the restaurant earlier but had left.27 English In another retelling of the same encounter found in a second report, the agents again wrote that Giancana had left the restaurant but added they were told this information by George Colucci and a second individual whose identity is redacted. The redacted individual's name was then followed by the informant symbol code "CG-REDACTED-PC," indicating the FBI considered this person to be a source. Based on the first report, there is no doubt that Chuckie English was the individual assigned the informant code.28 But was he really an informant? It wouldn't be unreasonable to think English might have been receptive to an approach from the FBI. English was very close to Sam Giancana and owed much his criminal success to him. After Giancana was replaced as Outfit boss, English fell from favor with the new regime and his criminal career sagged. (In fact, he was later murdered.) But if English did cooperate, why wasn't he consulted about Giancana's murder in 1975? An analysis done by the FBI right after the murder doesn't appear to include any Intel supplied by him. Presumably, English would have had something to say about the death of his friend and mentor. So what happened? Did English only flirt with the FBI back in 1966 but not follow through? Did he cooperate for a time and then stop altogether? Or did an overly hopeful FBI agent designate English an informant only to pad his statistics?29 Former FBI agent William Roemer includes an odd episode in his biography of Tony Accardo that may shed some light on the matter. Roemer oversaw the FBI's informant development program in Chicago in the 1970s. He later wrote books about his experiences. According to Roemer, after he left the FBI and retired to Arizona, he received a visit from Chuckie English. This was two years before English was murdered in 1985. In what must be the strangest request for a character reference in FBI history, English said that he had been sent by his Outfit superiors to ask Roemer if he thought Rocky Infelise, an up-and-coming mobster, was still involved in drug trafficking. (He had a previous conviction.) Apparently, Infelise was to get an Outfit promotion if Roemer said he was clean.30 Roemer This anecdote, as it's presented, seems improbable. Why would an old-time mobster go to the trouble to travel all the way to Arizona to consult Roemer, a retired FBI agent? Why would the Outfit want to put a target on Infelise's back? And how did English know where Roemer lived? The visit only begins to make sense if we presume a prior friendly relationship between the two men. The kind existing between, say, an informant and his handler. In one of his fiction books, The War of the Godfathers, Roemer's alter ego, Bill Richards, receives a similar visit in Arizona from a nameless Chicago mobster. But in the book, the visitor is also described by Roemer as one of his former informants.31 Could this character be based on English? A speculative interpretation would be that it's meant to recall English's real visit to Roemer in 1983. While the book is a work of fiction, it does incorporate true historical details into the story and leaves the impression sometimes that it's peppered with facts about real mobsters that the irrepressible Roemer couldn't responsibly include in his non-fiction books.

Copied from: https://mafiahistory.us/rattrap/postgiancana.html

Source info:
?Valin, Edmond, "Post-Giancana Outfit was
fertile soil for FBI informants," The American Mafia, mafiahistory.us, accessed Sept. 30, 2021.

Copyright © Edmond Valin
Posted By: Njein

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 09:35 PM

The inability to tell who's flipped and who hasn't is one good reason why the Mafia isn't as strong as it used to be. The glory days are now gone.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 10:09 PM

New Gangland Article.

Secret 'Confidential Witness' Helped Feds Snare Colombo Family Leaders

Andrew RussoFederal prosecutors in Brooklyn seem to have gotten some very important help from a Colombo wiseguy in order to take down the crime family's Administration, along with three powerful capos and four other mobsters and associates in the biggest Mafia roundup in several years.

But despite persistent rumors and reports from several usually reliable sources who tabbed an elderly wiseguy as the defector, the identity of the "confidential witness" who made tape recordings for prosecutors James McDonald in which many defendants "discuss a variety of criminal activities" remains a well-guarded secret.

In fact, sources say that on several occasions since the racketeering conspiracy indictment was filed two weeks ago, an aging Bronx-based wisgeuy whom many underworld sources have suspected and fingered as the likely culprit has told his associates not to believe everything they read if he was identified as a turncoat.

"His words should be heeded," one very reliable source said yesterday.

Whoever the turncoat is, he had to be plugged in pretty well since he helped the feds charge Colombo family boss Andrew (Mush) Russo, underboss Benjamin (The Claw) Castellazzo and consigliere Ralph DeMatteo with shaking down a Queens-based construction workers union official for 20 years.

Benjamin CastellazzoThe blockbuster indictment, which the feds announced on September 14, also charges capos Theodore (Skinny Teddy) Persico, Richard Ferrara, and Vincent (Vinny Unions) Ricciardo with shaking down Andrew Talamo, the president of Local 621 of the United Construction Trades and Industrial Employees Union (UCTIE,) since 2001.

Within days, a very well plugged in wiseguy — the one who has been telling folks not to believe what they read — surfaced as the most likely turncoat when prosecutors disclosed many details about two restaurant meetings that he attended along with mobsters who were charged with taking part in the extortion scheme.

Both took place at Brennan And Carr, a legendary 83-year-old Sheepshead Bay restaurant that specializes in juicy roast beef sandwiches. The eatery, ironically, has long been a favorite meeting spot of law enforcement officials.

In their detention memo, prosecutors wrote that Persico, Castellazzo, and DeMatteo were at a November 19 restaurant meeting with capos Ferrara and Ricciardo.

Russo, the family's new "official boss," oversaw a second meeting at the same restaurant, they wrote. At the second confab, the family leaders "decided that Russo would continue to serve as family Boss" until Persico, a nephew of late boss Carmine (Junior) Persico, completed his supervised release term in 2023 and was capable of taking over the reins — a plan that was scotched by the indictment.

At that session, the prosecutors wrote, the "Colombo administration" also discussed the long-running Vinny Unions extortion plot against the Local 621 union leader that Colombo family consigliere DeMatteo allegedly took over in 2019.

Theodore PersicoDuring the same session, wrote prosecutors McDonald and Lash, the Colombo family leaders placed capo Ferrara "in charge of supervising the scheme" to also extort "at least $10,000 per month" from Local 621's benefit funds and funnel that cash "up to (the) senior leadership" of the bourghata.

In addition to tape-recordings by the "confidential witness," the prosecutors also used information they gleaned from "thousands of hours" of tape recordings they obtained from wiretaps of the phones of five Colombo family mobsters, consigliere DeMatteo, the three capos and soldier Michael Uvino between August of last year and March of 2021.

Tomorrow, lawyers for Vinny Unions Ricciardo are planning to seek a release on bail for the 75-year-old mobster, who has had numerous heart attacks since his first one at the age of 38, on the grounds that he is likely to die if he is not released from the Metropolitan Detention Center sooner rather than later.

Prosecutors McDonald and Lash, who wrote two weeks ago that Ricciardo exploded in anger and threatened to kill Talamo "right in front of his fucking house" and vowed he wasn't "afraid to go to jail" and "would fucking shoot him right in front of his wife and kids" say conditions at the MDC may not be perfect, but that's where Vinny Unions deserves to be.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Njein

The inability to tell who's flipped and who hasn't is one good reason why the Mafia isn't as strong as it used to be. The glory days are now gone.

You're 1000% perfect right Njein

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 10:13 PM

Rats go back as far as the Mafia itself, even back in the early 1900s during the New York Camorra trials, you had rats in the witness stand. The mob has always been full of rats, only difference today is that they no longer have to hide and can even become somewhat celebrities.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 10:18 PM

Time will tell!.....it usually does

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 09/30/21 10:33 PM

Njein is somewhat correct, my only issue is him acting like rats are a new thing, FAR FROM IT! He talks about the elusive "glory days," as if back in the glory days everyone were stand-up guys. Like I said, only difference today is that rats can walk around with their heads held high and their chests out because they know nothing will happen. It's not so much that there are more rats, we just have more out of the closet. If you remember back in the 1970s and 80s they were referred to as CIs, or confidential informants, many of these undercover snitches were never identified to the public.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/01/21 01:01 AM

Exactly. Not to mention that, back then, the rat-per-wiseguy ratio was lower because you had twice the number of active people compared to now. Today, with their manpower being diminished, even one rat feels like one hundred rats and his impact is increased accordingly. Today’s mob really has no need to risk losing people over a rat. He damaged the family already.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/01/21 01:09 AM

Well it looks like Gangland News has added the rat back, only they're calling him a secret informant. Well it's too late, we already know who he is, it's Fat Dennis.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/01/21 09:19 AM

This is bad … and yes its him .

Why is there not a agency planting bugs on FEDS with all there illegal underhand bullshit ….
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/01/21 10:01 AM

Anyone can predict the impact of his testimony?
Was he ever linked to past murders for ex. the feds may use him to solve or get more people?

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/01/21 12:45 PM

There were ALWAYS rats. It's part of life itself. Both in the upper world and underworld. But obviously rats in the underworld are more devastating and is what we talk about here.

But years back, the ratio of "made" guys who ratted, compared to today is not even a conversation worth discussing. Before even after Valachi, the number of goodfellas who flipped was negligible. You could count em on one hand.

But once the early 1980s hit, the flood gates opened and from that moment on, it became a major, major, problem for LCN. and by the mid-80s when guys like Franzese and Lonardo, etc. flipped, it was the beginning of the end of LCN as we knew it.
-
Don't get me wrong, we now know that there were plenty of made guys and top associates who provided varying degrees of info to the feds dating back decades. Lombardozzi, Scarpa, LaTorre, Bompensiero, Lima, Gagliano, etc. But they were dry snitches, and they would NEVER testify in open court which greatly limited their value to the FBI. The fear factor was there. They provided intel, nothing more. Although that too was devastating. But even those sources were nothing compared to today.

Today? It's a fucking joke. A bad fucking joke. LCN is a "Shell" of themselves. To me, almost recognizable to what I grew up with all my life.

If you access my "Rats Nest" list on ButtonGuuys (when we're back up that is, lol), you can count the number of "documented" made men around the country that turned rats publicly. It's well over 100 (well over). And hundreds and hundreds more associates of various stature.

I don't know if many of you truly realize how large a number that is compared to years back.

Can you even start to imagine how many more goodfellas are in the woodwork as I write who are spilling their guts at this very moment? Its a scary thought.

I guarantee you, I fucking guarantee you, that within the year you'll see another half-dozen flip. Maybe more....LCN is "OVA" as we knew it.
Posted By: jace

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/01/21 02:52 PM

"Don't get me wrong, we now know that there were plenty of made guys and top associates who provided varying degrees of info to the feds dating back decades. Lombardozzi, Scarpa, LaTorre, Bompensiero, Lima, Gagliano, etc. But they were dry snitches, and they would NEVER testify in open court which greatly limited their value to the FBI. The fear factor was there. They provided intel, nothing more. Although that too was devastating. But even those sources were nothing compared to today.

If you access my "Rats Nest" list on ButtonGuuys (when we're back up that is, lol), you can count the number of "documented" made men around the country that turned rats publicly. It's well over 100 (well over). And hundreds and hundreds more associates of various stature.
"

I think the Rat's Nest site is idiotic. The fool who runs it just takes people who were around or at events where info was gathered by the FBI, and assumes a person was a rat. He then runs with it, and gets poised by fools. Lombardozzi is an example, was wrongly labeled a rat, based on an internet a-hole calling himself a researcher. Lombardozzi did time, and was under the gun all the time with LE going after him and even jailing him for awhile when he was old, till that case was dropped for lack of evidence on him---leading to Mr. Rat Trap to say he must have been a rat! Scarpa--rat all the way, no doubt, even his son admitted it.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/01/21 03:17 PM

Lombardozzi WAS a rat. 100%

Documented off 302s. I saw it myself. If I can find it, I'll post it up. He was a snitch for years back in the 60' and at some point stopped. But he'd given a lot of intel on NYC guys beforehand
Posted By: jace

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/01/21 04:22 PM

Lombardozzi WAS a rat. 100%

Documented off 302s. I saw it myself. If I can find it, I'll post it up. He was a snitch for years back in the 60' and at some point stopped. But he'd given a lot of intel on NYC guys beforehand

I saw those on another site, what was not pointed out is that:

1)A listening device can be referred to by the name of the person being recorded.
2) He can tell an associate something, that ascot can purposely or inadvertently let the FBI get wind of it, and the info is credited to the origional source, in this was Lombardozzi who was not giving it knowingly.
3) "Documented 302's) Documented by who? A person on the internet? A document leaked by the same FBI that redacts the check out of FOIA requests, but leaks a story like that? If he was rat he would have gotten a free ride. He was housed and arrested till old age, up to his death. Jailed, pulled in and questioned, and pressured till death--not how they treat a cooperator at all.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/01/21 05:23 PM

Are we 100% sure its Delucia? is he still in the MCC or MDC? Capeci was being coy in the article but basically said dont beleive the rumors about Dennis Delucia, its someone else....Capeci isnt the same since he lost all his law enforcement sources except for the NYPD OC task force which I beleive was disbanded a a couple years ago...

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/01/21 05:56 PM

I think its up in the air. he isn't sure himself. or has been asked not to comment on it yet
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/01/21 07:22 PM

Rats go back as far as the Mafia itself, even back in the early 1900s during the New York Camorra trials, you had rats in the witness stand. The mob has always been full of rats, only difference today is that they no longer have to hide and can even become somewhat celebrities.

100% right it's the nature of the beast.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/01/21 08:29 PM

To be fair, Capeci is getting quite up there in years himself. It may not be Delucia, but whoever it is, it's no surprise. I kinda chuckle at shit like breaking news, followed by the revelation of another rat, like it's going to be a big surprise.
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/01/21 09:08 PM

Where is Joe Waverly? Give him the top spot. He did 20 fuckin' years lol

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/01/21 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Giacalone
Where is Joe Waverly? Give him the top spot. He did 20 fuckin' years lol

He went out from jail on may 22,2020 so if won't be caught for the CI testimony or for a ricorderei conversation maybe he will be the next boss,if he dont die before due the old age.
Posted By: VitoCahill

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/02/21 12:13 AM

A previous post had the name Joel cacace as a possible leader.
Aside from him who else??
William Russo
Salvatore Cambria
Robert D'Onofrio
Ralph Lombardo
Craig Marino who I think is a soldier.
And the plan to install teddy Jr as boss in 2023 .the Colombos have worse nepotism than the gottis that at least is clear.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/02/21 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by VitoCahill
A previous post had the name Joel cacace as a possible leader.
Aside from him who else??
William Russo
Salvatore Cambria
Robert D'Onofrio
Ralph Lombardo
Craig Marino who I think is a soldier.
And the plan to install teddy Jr as boss in 2023 .the Colombos have worse nepotism than the gottis that at least is clear.

Joe Baudanza , Sally bread was the street Boss around 2011-2015
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/02/21 05:36 AM

Sally bread stepped down for Russo. I have heard his health is not what it use to be.
Billy Russo is the prime candidate for acting boss as Joe Amato took a plea deal and is locked up. The Baudanzas are also a force in the family. There are a few heavies getting out in the next few years, such as Tommy Shots.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/03/21 06:19 PM

serp. above you say 'This is bad … and yes its him '....now, i have a friend up around him telling me its not true. and capeci has changed the story...this quote from you suggests you have heard other than capeci, so please let me know your thoughts

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/03/21 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
serp. above you say 'This is bad … and yes its him '....now, i have a friend up around him telling me its not true. and capeci has changed the story...this quote from you suggests you have heard other than capeci, so please let me know your thoughts

I didn’t hear from anyone in the life that it’s definitely him …. But pretty sure i read it several places unless feds trying to pull some bull shit as usual . I would not doubt they are behind Capeci saying it was him and now pulling it …. But everyone will know very soon .

I don’t know if the feds have done this before …. Put info like this out then have it pulled . But i am not a researcher so it’s possible they do it often . But it wont be long before its fact or not .

Extremely strange now the article i read is completely gone …. This is different because you know the Capeci got that from LE …. Dont tell me they did something like this to get a murder attempt on a guy or people close to him ….. because no way were LE trying to get them calling each other .

But it sure looks that its not him ….. when has this happened before … and how often is it done …. And is it legal at all .

I dont watch the news at all nor do I search internet but i do look at gangland - mob sites and now everyone that had him as ratting doesn’t anymore . I really don’t ever remember seeing this happen before …
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/04/21 04:44 PM

OK I misread then...that being said..I don't remember this ever happening ...and I have guts 'that should know' say both he is and he isn't, so it's baffling..sounds like he wasn't moved or anything, which is strange if he is..who knows..

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/04/21 06:20 PM

GANGLAND now says at the top of the site "Dennis Delucia is not the rat"

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/04/21 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Biggie
OK I misread then...that being said..I don't remember this ever happening ...and I have guts 'that should know' say both he is and he isn't, so it's baffling..sounds like he wasn't moved or anything, which is strange if he is..who knows..

I will be out in Pittsburg with some family next couple weeks …. Not that means anything but my cousins are still plugged in so maybe i will hear something reliable.

That was bad !!! And bad on my part for reading and repeating a pretty reliable guys words …. But i guess we all did .
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/04/21 06:57 PM

What is interesting is that Dennis is described as an official captain and is Bronx based. Not many Colombo captains in the Bronx. He might be the first.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/04/21 06:58 PM

Terrible management, Knucklehead hires real-life Soprano plague operations
October 4, 2021 by Editorial Team
NEW YORK CITY – The kiss of death for mob families isn’t necessarily from gang wars or snitches. These days, organized crime is further threatened by mismanagement, lousy hires, and half-baked succession plans.

Former mob investigators point to the case against Andrew Russo, the man federal prosecutors say heads the Colombo crime family, one of the five gangster clans that ruled the New York underworld for much of the last century.

The alleged management problems of the Colombo leader seem to mirror those of Tony Soprano, the fictional boss of the television mafia who struggled to choose a successor and keep his hands off the dirty work.

Mr. Russo was arrested on September 14 in a crippling takedown of the Colombo family’s executive leaders and middle managers. Prosecutors said in court documents that Mr. Russo, his deputy chief, consigliere, several captains and other subordinates carried out an alleged scheme for two decades to extort money from a New York City union and related health fund.

In hindsight, Russo’s executive mistakes included micromanaging subordinates and, at 87, hanging on to his job too long, said Scott Curtis, a former agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation who investigated the family operation for years.

“I can’t walk away. I can’t rest, ”Russo said in one of his conversations secretly recorded by the FBI over the years and revealed in court documents.

Curtis, who is not involved in the court case, said Russo did not follow the best business practices established by past generations of bosses: maintaining a healthy distance between mischief and boss.

Russo, nicknamed “Mush,” was too practical, Curtis said. Prosecutors said in court documents that the alleged Colombo leader, who has seven previous convictions, knew the heart of the alleged crackdown.

“That’s why you see some of these guys getting arrested repeatedly,” said Curtis, who now works as vice president of investigations at Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. “They have to get their hands on all these minute details of the plan. “

That predisposes them to failure, he said, that is, to jail. Mr. Russo has pleaded not guilty to nine criminal charges, including charges spanning racketeering, extortion, money laundering, and conspiracy.

Curtis said the high-level micromanagement in the Colombo case reflected concerns about the incompetence of lower-level members.

A new generation of savants did not properly learn the business, according to former government researchers. Older members complain that millennials, who grew up in the suburbs rather than on city streets, are softer, dumber, and not as loyal as gangsters of the past. Also, they are always texting.

“Everything is on the phones with them,” said a former Colombo family member who knows some of the men accused in the case. A Colombo associate is accused of sending threatening text messages to a union official over extortion charges.

“Hey, this is the second text, there is not going to be a third,” wrote the associate, according to court records.

“I’m sure that’s frowned upon in mob circles,” former FBI agent and crisis management consultant Richard Frankel said of what appeared to be incriminating texts.

In the mid-20th century, the five New York mob families “operated like a McDonald’s franchise,” said Jerold Zimmerman, professor emeritus at the Simon Business School at the University of Rochester.

Illegal businesses, such as gambling houses, trafficking in illicit goods and corruption involving unions and construction companies, are operated independently, he said. Those in charge paid a portion of the proceeds to the boss, who kept the peace and handed out promotions, said Dr. Zimmerman, one of the authors of a book on business practices in New York criminal families.

One reason for the mafia’s decline is the FBI’s prosecution of organized crime in the 1980s and 1990s, which resulted in the arrest and conviction of hundreds of experts. All five families are still operating, but their market reach has been reduced and membership has suffered.

Gangsters are trying to keep a low profile by reducing violence. “They certainly don’t kill people like they used to,” said Michael Gaeta, a former FBI agent who spent 13 years investigating organized crime in New York. “At the end of the day, it draws too much heat.”

The United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York lobbied to keep Mr. Russo behind bars while awaiting trial by presenting transcripts of recordings that they allege show him as a danger to society. Jeffrey Lichtman, Russo’s attorney, said the recordings were more than a decade old.

“In terms of danger, he’s an 87-year-old man and they are relying on tapes from 11 years ago,” Lichtman said.

A spokesman for the U.S. attorney’s office declined to comment.

Some alleged Colombo members appear to have been pining for an administrative shakeup, court documents show.

Prosecutors allege that Colombo leaders at a meeting at a Brooklyn restaurant last year decided that Russo would eventually be replaced by Theodore Persico Jr., the nephew of Carmine “The Snake” Persico, a long-time suspected Colombo crime boss. weather. Mr. Persico died while serving a sentence in federal prison two years ago at age 85.

Persico Jr., also a defendant in the current case, has pleaded not guilty. His attorney did not respond to a request for comment.

Prosecutors said a recording of the investigation captured a suspected Colombo soldier saying extortion from the union would be “easy” once Persico took control of the family. “The guy is the best man in the world to deal with,” she said, according to transcripts of court documents.

In another transcribed recording, the soldier regretted that Mr. Russo had no intention of resigning. “The problem is that this old man wanted to be the boss all his life,” he said.

Copyright © 2021 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All rights reserved. 87990cbe856818d5eddac44c7b1cdeb8

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/04/21 07:00 PM

This Week In Gang LandA Secret 'Confidential Witness,' NOT Fat Dennis Delucia, Helped Feds Snare Colombo Family Leaders

Federal prosecutors in Brooklyn sure seem to have gotten some very important help from a Colombo wiseguy in order to take down the crime family's Administration, along with three powerful capos and four other mobsters and associates in the biggest Mafia roundup in several years. But two weeks later, his identity remains a mystery.

That is despite persistent rumors and reports from several usually reliable sources who tabbed Colombo capo Dennis (Fat Dennis) Delucia, an 80-year-old wiseguy as the defector. In fact, though, the identity of the "confidential witness" who made tape recordings for prosecutors James McDonald and Devon Lash in which many defendants "discuss a variety of criminal activities" remains a well-guarded secret.

Sources say that on several occasions since the racketeering conspiracy indictment was filed two weeks ago, the Bronx-based geezer gangster told friends and associates he ran into at restaurants and other locations not to believe everything they read if he was identified as a turncoat. "His words should be heeded," one very reliable source told Gang Land yesterday.
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/06/21 09:38 AM

Hey guys, NY Mafia knows their shit. They reported Dennis DeLucia was the rat. They know 99 percent hahahahaha!

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/06/21 09:45 AM

Hahahahahaha I can't stop laughing my balls off at this comment. What a clueless fuxk you are! If you care to read an indictment Teddy only got associating. He will be out before 2024. Craig Marino will be lucky if he makes Capo by then. He's probably gonna be a soldier reporting to Catapano

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/06/21 11:28 AM

Catapano is definitely a candidate for acting boss. That's a name you don't hear too often. Bright guy

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/16/21 08:52 AM

It's hilarious. So called experts like NYMafia jumped all over 80 year old DeLucia being the rat, adding them to the Colombo rat list and now it's "Crickets" not only after Capeci deleted that first article but also released an article naming the true rat in the case. Speaks a lot of their credibility

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/16/21 12:42 PM

NYMafia did NOT break that news. We only posted what Capeci had to say here as a courtesy. The fact that DeLucia didn't rat is a good thing. But had he gone 'bad' that would not have been a big surprise considering that over the years "supposedly" better guys than him have turned. Many soldiers and capos, a few underbosses, acting bosses, Colombo consigliere Carmine Sessa, and even family bosses such as Joe Massino. So it wouldn't have surprised anyone nowadays.

Dennis is standing tall the way he should. Bravo for him! At 80 years old it would have been a shame if he went bad.
-
On another note, you ain't gonna see Catapano in any boss seat. And with all due respect Ralphie, Catapano isn't boss material in any way, shape, or form. In fact, he doesn't want any connection to the life at all. He's retired so to speak, and out of the mix altogether. I hear he lives in Florida. He did that 8 year bid and then scooted. He's done.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/16/21 01:35 PM

Catapano still lives in Long Island and he is active. I have no idea who is feeding you this nonsense, but it is just that. With all due respect.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/16/21 02:00 PM

Catapano still lives in Long Island and he is active. I have no idea who is feeding you this nonsense, but it is just that. With all due respect.

While if he is, then he relocated back after his uncle died. Because when he was first released and on 'paper,' he moved down south to get away from everyone. Maybe not to get violated. Now that he's off parole, he might have come back north. As they say, "time always tells"

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/16/21 06:26 PM

Hey NYMafia, how much longer for the website to be up and running again?

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/16/21 07:48 PM

Hey NYMafia, how much longer for the website to be up and running again?

We will hopefully have the site revamped and finished sometime this coming week. And then we will announce a major relaunching. It could never be fully completed because there is so much new content were adding. But we've received so many emails and requests to get going that we now feel compelled to launch it.

I'll say this much. We have implemented (and will be continuing to implement) so many new and exciting changes and additions to TNYM that our fans are gonna flip with delight.

So hang in there a bit more ok DD (trust me, you ain't gonna be disappointed).

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/21/21 10:12 AM

NYMafia did NOT break that news. We only posted what Capeci had to say here as a courtesy. The fact that DeLucia didn't rat is a good thing. But had he gone 'bad' that would not have been a big surprise considering that over the years "supposedly" better guys than him have turned. Many soldiers and capos, a few underbosses, acting bosses, Colombo consigliere Carmine Sessa, and even family bosses such as Joe Massino. So it wouldn't have surprised anyone nowadays.

Dennis is standing tall the way he should. Bravo for him! At 80 years old it would have been a shame if he went bad.
-
On another note, you ain't gonna see Catapano in any boss seat. And with all due respect Ralphie, Catapano isn't boss material in any way, shape, or form. In fact, he doesn't want any connection to the life at all. He's retired so to speak, and out of the mix altogether. I hear he lives in Florida. He did that 8 year bid and then scooted. He's done.

Yeah you like spreading fake news before you analyze the facts. I read the indictment and came to the conclusion it was an associate of Vinny Unions in the labor aspect. But you tabloid bullshit fake news gossip columnist labeled and 80 year old geezer a rat. It's disgusting. You should work for the National Enquirer. You do Zero research. You only regurgitate the news fed to you like a little maggot infested baby bird and your mama bird is the Mainstream Media. Fucking do the work man or stay silent. You're credibility is garbage now. You're a fucking parrot.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/21/21 10:16 AM

You are correct Ralphie. Catapano is very low key these days. He's a smart guy. He probably leaked the info to NY Mafia that he is living in Florida and out of the life! Hahahahahaha. Well played Catapano!

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/21/21 10:51 AM

I wonder if we have people on this forum who stalks wiseguys, just so they can talk about them here.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/21/21 12:33 PM

Unfortunately there are people so unhappy in their own lives they feel compelled to try and tear others down in an attempt to make themselves to feel better.

These "desperadoes" stoop to any level in a vain attempt to be "relevant." They feel that if they can't rise to your level, they'll knock you down to theirs. It's a sick mentally deranged personality that they actually get a sort of "sick thrill" out of this type of behavior.

But what can ya do? ....It's best to just ignore these cretins. While the rest of us contribute positively, they "troll" around. Sad but true
---
In the meantime TNYM will soon be back up for those of you who follow us. We're busy working on the site daily now. So we don't have time for nonsense.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/22/21 09:37 AM

Unfortunately there are people so unhappy in their own lives they feel compelled to try and tear others down in an attempt to make themselves to feel better.

These "desperadoes" stoop to any level in a vain attempt to be "relevant." They feel that if they can't rise to your level, they'll knock you down to theirs. It's a sick mentally deranged personality that they actually get a sort of "sick thrill" out of this type of behavior.

But what can ya do? ....It's best to just ignore these cretins. While the rest of us contribute positively, they "troll" around. Sad but true
---
In the meantime TNYM will soon be back up for those of you who follow us. We're busy working on the site daily now. So we don't have time for nonsense.

I own an Industrial contracting company specializing in mechanical and electrical jobs with 5 crew supervisors and over 40 employees under them in multiple jobs spanning 21 states. This mob stuff has been a hobby since I was 10. But yeah maybe one day I'll rise to your level of regurgitating articles about the mob from media sources without doing research from my bedroom in my parents house like you. One can only dream bro.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/22/21 09:52 AM

Lol you guys are funny.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/22/21 10:04 AM

I wonder if we have people on this forum who stalks wiseguys, just so they can talk about them here.

With the limited amount of knowledge I've seen lately I highly doubt it. That being said we have some Jerry Capeci/Larry McShane GanglandNews/Daily News stalkers out and about. They creeping on those articles like a sniffy pervert no doubt
Posted By: dsd

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/22/21 11:37 AM

There were ALWAYS rats. s
-
Don't get me wrong, we now know that there were plenty of made guys and top associates who provided varying degrees of info to the feds dating back decades. Lombardozzi, Scarpa, LaTorre, Bompensiero, Lima, Gagliano, etc. But they were dry snitches, and they would NEVER testify in open court which greatly limited their value

Gagliano, one of the original bosses, was informing?

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/22/21 11:57 AM

I don't think he's talking about that Gagliano.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/22/21 12:14 PM

Hes talking about Angelo Gagliano brother I think, I don't remember his name, but was not an informant but a witness. There is rumors that Joe Gagliano was an informant, but he was not, it was one of his guys who was.

Re: Dennis DeLucia Colombo capo flipped - 10/22/21 12:30 PM

I am speaking of Lucchese member Giuseppe (Pip the Blind) Gagliano. He got whacked after guys suspected he turned rat and was providing info to the drug agents.

Supposedly he committed suicide in his cell. But nobody in East Harlem believed that Pip killed himself for a second. They took him out after suspecting he was trying to help himself (at the expense of others)
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET