Home

Anthony Raimondi - King of the Mafia?

Posted By: NYMafia

Anthony Raimondi - King of the Mafia? - 09/15/21 12:53 AM

I just watched 2-3 minutes of an unbelievable video of a fellow called Anthony Salvatore Luciano Raimondi who claims to have killed 300 people as a top hitman and mafia guy. How did we ever miss this guy? WOW! Can it be? Raimondi is King of the Mob? He should be called "King of the Mamalukes" This guy's a complete lunatic. One question guys, ok. Where the heck do these imbeciles (and nut jobs) come from?
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Anthony Raimondi - King of the Mafia? - 09/15/21 01:39 AM

The really sad part is that Hollywood will believe all of his stories and make a movie about him, just like Richard Kuklinski.
Posted By: The_Premier

Re: Anthony Raimondi - King of the Mafia? - 09/15/21 02:03 AM

It’s true. He even killed me 5 years ago

Re: Anthony Raimondi - King of the Mafia? - 09/15/21 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by The_Premier
It’s true. He even killed me 5 years ago

LOL, now THATS funny!

Re: Anthony Raimondi - King of the Mafia? - 09/15/21 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
The really sad part is that Hollywood will believe all of his stories and make a movie about him, just like Richard Kuklinski.

As sick and outlandish as his ranting are, you're right DD, there are a lot of idiots out there like him who will believe his BS
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Anthony Raimondi - King of the Mafia? - 09/15/21 12:05 PM

This man does not deserve a thread. He actually claims Meyer Lansky masterminded the Lufthansa heist and that Lansky taught him how to kill people. Lansky wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near this bullshit artist
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Anthony Raimondi - King of the Mafia? - 09/15/21 01:32 PM

The vast majority of people aren't true mob followers, and that's why they will believe everything these schmucks say.
Posted By: faffy444

Re: Anthony Raimondi - King of the Mafia? - 09/15/21 03:21 PM

refer back to P.T. BARNUM....................there's a sucker born every minute!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET