Home

The "Unofficial" Consigliere

Posted By: NYMafia

The "Unofficial" Consigliere - 09/10/21 01:37 AM

The FBI said that this next mafioso served for decades as the "unofficial" consigliere to the Falcone Clan of Utica. He was such a savvy and low-keyed type of guy that in all the years he operated, news reporters never even snapped his photograph for the newspapers and the media. And now....

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2021/09/09/serafino-sam-grio-unofficial-consigliere/
Posted By: faffy444

Re: The "Unofficial" Consigliere - 09/10/21 01:25 PM

really nice job on SAM GRIO.he visited the MAGADDINO funeral home here in NIAGARA FALLS on a regular basis, usually with JOE FALCONE.he was someone whom MAGADDINO liked, and respected quite a bit.I believe he provided good counsel to MAGADDINO, and wasn't considered to be a threat. very good work. who's next up?

Re: The "Unofficial" Consigliere - 09/10/21 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by faffy444
really nice job on SAM GRIO.he visited the MAGADDINO funeral home here in NIAGARA FALLS on a regular basis, usually with JOE FALCONE.he was someone whom MAGADDINO liked, and respected quite a bit.I believe he provided good counsel to MAGADDINO, and wasn't considered to be a threat. very good work. who's next up?

Glad you liked it Faffy....but you gotta wait and be surprised. No 'tilting' beforehand. Lol

But I tell ya this much, this next guy you're gonna like a lot. Maybe even more than Grio.

But question for you Faffy. Have you read my bio on his fellow Utica soldiers John Melito and Angelo Conte? They are posted for you if you haven't.
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: The "Unofficial" Consigliere - 09/10/21 02:29 PM

Any pics of this fella? At least one?

Re: The "Unofficial" Consigliere - 09/10/21 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
Any pics of this fella? At least one?

Dilly. Read my top post
Posted By: faffy444

Re: The "Unofficial" Consigliere - 09/10/21 07:01 PM

yes, I did read the previous 2 profiles on the UTICA guys. they were both very good. in all honesty, I was really waiting for you to profile SAM GRIO.

Re: The "Unofficial" Consigliere - 09/10/21 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by faffy444
yes, I did read the previous 2 profiles on the UTICA guys. they were both very good. in all honesty, I was really waiting for you to profile SAM GRIO.

Lol, well you got your wish. But a got a handful more for you from that same area that I think you're gonna like too. I just starting working on a 'rackets' story, so I'm trying to finish up these bios while I do that as well. Should be up shortly
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET