Home

Venero 'Benny eggs' Mangano

Posted By: fortunato

Venero 'Benny eggs' Mangano - 09/03/21 01:05 AM

I have tried to do some research about Benny eggs but can't seem to find that much information on him. For an underboss who served in the military and eventually did serve a semi-lenghty stent in prison, how is there not more information on him. Does anyone have any information on him or can direct me to any good books to read?
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Venero 'Benny eggs' Mangano - 09/03/21 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by fortunato
I have tried to do some research about Benny eggs but can't seem to find that much information on him. For an underboss who served in the military and eventually did serve a semi-lenghty stent in prison, how is there not more information on him. Does anyone have any information on him or can direct me to any good books to read?

DM me
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Venero 'Benny eggs' Mangano - 09/03/21 03:35 PM

Profile: Genovese family underboss Venero Mangano https://gangstersinc.org/profiles/blogs/profile-genovese-family-underboss-venero-mangano
Posted By: jace

Re: Venero 'Benny eggs' Mangano - 09/03/21 04:00 PM

He was hard core as to not ratting and standing his ground, but he also was cool headed in many situations, and not a maniac killer. I think he was the one who was set up by a guy who met with him after calling the news to say he would be meeting with him! John Miller filmed them, the younger idiot kept acting loud and tough, and Mangano just stayed calm and let him rant. He was not ranting at Mangano, just playing to the cameras he knew were recording them. I think the guys name was Danny Pagano. Surprisingly nothing was done to him. Mangano also stayed cool when being sentenced by a jerk of a judge, who asked him said he could make statement before sentencing, then cut him off and screamed at him before he could get into his statement.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Venero 'Benny eggs' Mangano - 09/07/21 01:34 AM

I read somewhere he survived something like 33 missions as part of a bomber flight crew. Most of those planes were shot down before they made 25 missions, sadly.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET