Home

Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano

Posted By: Blackmobs

Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/14/21 03:12 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c1NPSWpA-f8

Look kind of good. A sit down between two of the most popular ex made men
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/14/21 08:32 PM

All the guys on YouTube who have crushes on Franzese are gonna lose it when Sammy calls him a rat !!
Posted By: jace

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/14/21 09:13 PM

I can tolerate Franzese a bit, Gravano I can't stand at a all. I don't get the comments under their videos adoring them. Gravano is more of a rat than Franzese. Two tired old creeps (Gravano the bigger one) running a scam. Like a WWE match, with washers thinking it's a real fight. I still can't get over Chazz and Rudy, who needs them? Chazz saying security and a secret location were needed is insulting. They could have held this openly in Times Square and not been in any danger.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/14/21 09:32 PM

I dont like either guy but as long as they aren’t hurting anyone or breaking the law I could care less. Obviously given their backgrounds they are a wealth of information about the mob but always make themselves look better than they were. There is no doubt Sammy was a successful gangster as an earner and a hit man. Frances was also a big earner. If nothing else it should be entertaining
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/14/21 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by jace
I can tolerate Franzese a bit, Gravano I can't stand at a all. I don't get the comments under their videos adoring them. Gravano is more of a rat than Franzese. Two tired old creeps (Gravano the bigger one) running a scam. Like a WWE match, with washers thinking it's a real fight. I still can't get over Chazz and Rudy, who needs them? Chazz saying security and a secret location were needed is insulting. They could have held this openly in Times Square and not been in any danger.

thats all bullshit, false hype and false promotion for the suckers who buy that sort of thing. Like they're still in dangers. They could stop and eat on Mulberry Street and 10 to 1 they'd walk out of the area unscathed. Sad, but true!
Posted By: CNote

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/15/21 12:24 AM

This is as authentic as the Bachelor, with empty threats and manufactured conflict in order to draw more viewers. Franzese has always been a dramatist and Sammy started out authentic but soon reverted to his street hustling ways once he smelled an opportunity for easy money. He's not a very good actor and it comes across on the screen pretty obviously.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/15/21 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by CNote
This is as authentic as the Bachelor, with empty threats and manufactured conflict in order to draw more viewers. Franzese has always been a dramatist and Sammy started out authentic but soon reverted to his street hustling ways once he smelled an opportunity for easy money. He's not a very good actor and it comes across on the screen pretty obviously.

. Exactly. It’s just like any other “reality” tv show
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/15/21 02:50 AM

You have Giuliani and Gravano up there. One of them probably the most notable mobster of the past half century, and the other Gravano.
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/15/21 04:19 AM

Sammy just can't stand the fact that he took the stand against idk how many made guys up to Bosses and Mike only took the stand against Norby fucking Walters. Mike played Chess while Sammy played the government's stool pigeon. That's why Sammy is so hot At Mike. If Mike took the stand against a dozen Wiseguys he would try to be best friends and have a joint podcast with him
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/15/21 08:45 AM

Reb is right. Sammy is the biggest rat of all time and it kills him. If Sammy is a 10 on the rat scale, then Franzese is a 3 at most. And Franzese is most certainly a rat, but Sammy took ratting to such heights that I think even your average rat was disgusted with what he did. He sang like a pop star who had just signed a multi-album contract with Sony.
Posted By: MemphisMafia

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/15/21 11:15 AM

I don't know how Franzese pulled that deal off.All the prosecutors that were after him were pissed that he really beat the G and beat them bad.He must have been one slick dude.As posted above he never put a single mafia member in jail.Nobody cared about Norby Walters.And the feds were certain he was lying about several things including had he killed before.He probally had his best friend Larry Carozza killed among others.He pulled off his greatest hustle with that deal

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/15/21 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by MemphisMafia
I don't know how Franzese pulled that deal off.All the prosecutors that were after him were pissed that he really beat the G and beat them bad.He must have been one slick dude.As posted above he never put a single mafia member in jail.Nobody cared about Norby Walters.And the feds were certain he was lying about several things including had he killed before.He probally had his best friend Larry Carozza killed among others.He pulled off his greatest hustle with that deal

THAT is not true that he never put a member in jail. Colombo Soldier Frank Campione, and future Lucchese soldier John Vanasco (he was a Colombo affiliate at the time) were forced to cop out to federal charges of "Obstruction of justice" and "witness tampering" charges because Franzese had given testimony that both of them had 'reached' a juror through Orange Tutt, a janitor at the time for a AMC Car Dealership that Vanasco operated on LI.

Based on Franzese's deposition that they had subverted a juror (Tutt's wife who happened to be serving on the grand jury investigating Franzese). They paid her $1000 to reveal secret grand jury minutes so he could stay one step ahead of the feds.

Rather than face him in a courtroom during a trial, both copped out to the charges and received 2.5 years in prison.

Franzese also gave "TONS" of testimony, TONS, to the feds during his debriefings about hundreds of members. He identified 'proposed' members for the various crews (which in truth is essentially naming made guys). He gave up the ID's of guys who were goodfellas that the FBI had not been aware were. He identified specific crimes likes labor embezzlement, fraud, extortion, gas tax racketeering, shylocking, etc., that made guys were involved in so the FBI knew where to go to nab them (his info was like a roadmap for them). He named the legit guys who they worked with so the FBI could grab those guys and turn them into rats against goodfellas.

Chin Gigante had gotten those "secret" FBI minutes and called in all the bosses, releasing snippets to each particular family as it concerned them and their members so they could get ready as best they could to defend themselves for the bleak future they faced off Franzese flipping and releasing vital info.

Individual soldiers AND associates were brought in by their capos and told about Franzese's rat testimony against them that Chin had warned them about.

IN TRUTH HE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST RATS THAT NY EVER HAD. HE JUST HAD MADE A DEAL TO NOT GET ON THE STAND OUT OF FEAR. BUT HE DREW THEM A ROADMAP BEHIND THE SCENES.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/15/21 12:12 PM

So don't believe his bullshit about never giving up a 'made man,' made man or not, if you even gave up a janitor, a black gangbanger, or legit businessman, YOU ARE A RAT!

PERIOD!

But he gave up lots more than that!
Posted By: Millspgh

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/15/21 01:53 PM

Wow NYM, when you spell it out like that it is brutal. Everyone on here knows what Franzese testified to and against in court, but I think we tend to forget about the treasure chest of information he gave the feds outside the courtroom like you said. And just how much that info affected the families.
His actions outside still helped the feds put dozens in jail and creat more rats.
Well written and thank you for that reminder.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/15/21 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Millspgh
Wow NYM, when you spell it out like that it is brutal. Everyone on here knows what Franzese testified to and against in court, but I think we tend to forget about the treasure chest of information he gave the feds outside the courtroom like you said. And just how much that info affected the families.
His actions outside still helped the feds put dozens in jail and creat more rats.
Well written and thank you for that reminder.

My pleasure. I call em like I see em, period!

And besides his public testimony against friends and family, and against Russians and other crews before publicly held U.S. Senate hearings, was his extensive "dry snitching' behind closed doors that he provided the feds [FOR YEARS] after his alleged 'deal with prosecutors'

He was a straight up informant. And a very proficient one at that.

In the year 2021 he would like to have all his fans out there in Videoland think that he wasn't (and isn't). In other words, you know Pepsi Lite? He'd like us to think he was 'Rat Lite' Lol. But the honest truth is a lot different.

And he's not the only rat out there to do so. 99.9% of informants try and paint a different picture of themselves to look better in the public eyes.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/15/21 05:18 PM

Franzese was also a jailhouse snitch..That's how Henry Hill survived, he said Franzese went to the captain of the guards and told him that the other mob inmates were gonna kill him..

Franzese claims that he stole $40 mill a month..Nobody steals that kind of money from the government and only serves 4 years...Bank robbers who steal $11,000 get 10 years..

Nobody plays chess with government and outsmarts them at sentencing...I don't even know how he can say that with a straight face...

I can't fathom how so many people don't just like this fraud, but they worship him..And sadly, its usually middle aged males...

That scene of him in the church is also offensive...The bible says not to be seen on the corner saying look at me I'm faithful...People know if your faithful or not based on your actions, and Franzese bad mouths everyone in his family and skipped his own parents funerals...That's not the actions of a christian, its the action of a snitch who was too scared to go to the funerals, and he wasn't scared because he left the life

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/15/21 06:00 PM

Great point about being friends with the agents...

He said in one video that an agent warned him about Ori Spado...Why would they do that ??
Posted By: bronx

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/16/21 07:59 PM

nym is right on..

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/16/21 08:16 PM

Gravano is the worse rat, and he has no business pointing fingers and screaming rat when he would still take the stand today. I think Franzese has regrets, or is at least embarrassed, Gravano celebrates having done it. Plus Gravano got off on so much, and went on television and did interviews saying he was going straight. He was then busted by locals in Arizona for his drug ring, operated with his wife and kids. Franzese has apparently stayed clean and has kept his children out of any crimes.
Posted By: Galassi70

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/16/21 10:20 PM

I think.what might irk or irritate Gravano regarding Franzese is this
Franzese knows how to make $$$$$.no matter being in the life or retired from the life and has a better business acumen than Sammy.
Who.took a more intelligent path after walking away from the mob?
Franzese easily.
Franzese is making more savy business decisions than the Bull.
Whats Sammy going to sell after he runs out of tales to tell?

Does it really matter in the big scheme of things that these guys both
Did what they had to.do to preserve their existance?
Since honor and loyalty is really a myth when you really break it down
In the context of LCN, then to be critical of these 2 for "betraying"
Their LCN compadres means you actually believe omerta is 100%
Real and honest.

Heres something to ponder
If a "rat" or "snitch" killed another rat or snitch, how does he look
Through the eyes of a LCN soldier or boss???
Posted By: MemphisMafia

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 12:16 AM

Yeah no kidding,I must admit I read his book Blood covenant and ofcourse he has always said he never put a made guy in jail or testify against one.I believe every word NY mafia typed

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 01:00 AM

Meanwhile, they are now partners, engaging in a WWE type argument in order to make money together as a team. We debate them here free of charge. Makes me wonder.... crazy

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
So don't believe his bullshit about never giving up a 'made man,' made man or not, if you even gave up a janitor, a black gangbanger, or legit businessman, YOU ARE A RAT!

PERIOD!

Nobody is saying he isn't a rat. But he played the Feds.Tons of Testimony? Testimony is on the stand. He talked to the Feds but they can't bring in his 302s and use them as testimony. At the end the G got a 12 hour interview, names of made members they already had gotten from Scarpa, Guzzardo, etc. And Norby Walters whose conviction was overturned. He is a Rat who conned the G and the Mob.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 08:50 AM

This "sit down" reeks of scripted bs

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by ColonelReb

PERIOD!

Nobody is saying he isn't a rat. But he played the Feds.Tons of Testimony? Testimony is on the stand. He talked to the Feds but they can't bring in his 302s and use them as testimony. At the end the G got a 12 hour interview, names of made members they already had gotten from Scarpa, Guzzardo, etc. And Norby Walters whose conviction was overturned. He is a Rat who conned the G and the Mob.

---
With all due respect Colonel, how would you know what Franzese, did or didn't, provide the feds (AND the state AND the locals) with in the way of informant information?

As I had clearly stated in several of my previous posts about this subject, he provided TONS of information about literally hundreds of guys across New York City, Long Island, South Florida, and elsewhere.

And whether you wanna call it "testimony" (and by the way you don't have to explain to me what public court testimony means), secret 302s during his debriefing with the FBI, other debriefings with prosecutors, local District Attorneys, Rackets Bureau detectives, etc., it is called "providing informant information."

The only point I agree with you on is that he is a conman. In fact, I'll go one better than you and say that he is a master conman. 101%..... because not only did he con the mob into thinking that he'd be a loyal soldier, and the government into thinking that they had themselves a longterm precious rat, but he also conned both his personal blood family (his first wife and children, father, mother, sisters, brothers, etc), and his personal friends both, inside and outside, the mob as well. There are well documented stories that go around NY about how he abused guys and conned old "legitimate" boyhood friends not connected to the mob out of money just before he joined Team USA because he knew he was leaving town and wouldn't ever have to pay them back or face them again.

But understand too that the only reason why Franzese was able to 'con' his family and friends (just as you or I would be able to con ours) is because as family and friends they naturally trusted him as blood family and friends should. So was he really such a 'master' conman where it comes to them? Or was he just a moral-less, remorseless, heartless, and selfish weasel who only looked out for himself?

I tend to choose the latter as a better description of him. Remember he was a guy who just out and out 'dumped' his wife and kids and ran away with some strange Mexican girl he had just met down in Miami, and left them to fend for themselves while he lived in the lap of luxury in years to come. He was a guy (the guy), who allowed his own mother and young siblings to live in near poverty (they lost their family home to the bank) while he admittedly threw his millions up in the air like a spoiled brat and made sure to lavish upon himself and his "new" family all the trappings of wealth. He was the guy who never made time (or looked out for) his younger brother John as he slipped into addition. And he never looked to help him afterwards. He just cast him away as an inconvenience.

THAT is the true Michael Franzese. But of course legitimate folks out there in video-land don't understand any of these things. Because he speaks well, they fall under his shroud of a kind and mellow persona. A fellow who can easily explain it all away, and when he can't, he simply then avoids the subject and vets any tough questions that could possibly come his way before any interview so he's not embarrassed by a surprise question that makes him look bad in the eyes of all his new fans and all the 'suckers' who pony up money to listen to his bullshit.

Nah, he's a jerk off. And I'm sorry to say that the people who listen to him are bigger jerkoffs.

A man of God? LOL.... nothing could be further from the truth. It's just his new look. His new schtick.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke

Exactly, it's a show put on by them to make money. Like the WWE, it's so phony, but has people hanging on their every word. The comments under it on Youtube are surprising. People believe it.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke

Exactly, it's a show put on by them to make money. Like the WWE, it's so phony, but has people hanging on their every word. The comments under it on Youtube are surprising. People believe it.

Goes to show how gullible the average person really is in the scheme of things.

Not just him, but the vast majority of informants try and 'reinvent' themselves and try and verbally change history to make themselves look better.

Whether they relocate to Florida, California, or elsewhere, they 'clean up' their persona and image for a gullible public. But at their core, they still are who they are.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 02:07 PM

How much information did Franzese give the feds and what exactly did he tell them? You can't just say he gave them a lot without any evidence for that claim lol. Everyone knows the guy is a rat and implicated his boss in a conspiracy to kill Giuliani and everyone knows he took the stand against Norby, but where is the evidence that his information led to the imprisonment of scores of wiseguys? I've never seen that. I'd love to see it because I can't stand the guy lol

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Galassi70
I think.what might irk or irritate Gravano regarding Franzese is this
Franzese knows how to make $$$$$.no matter being in the life or retired from the life and has a better business acumen than Sammy.

I think the government said Gravano was worth $8 million in 1990...That's a pretty good money maker

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 02:37 PM

PERIOD!

If he played the government and they got nothing, why did he only do 4 years for stealing all that money from the government ?? He did not con the govt..The government seemed more then happy with their end of the deal or he would have never gotten the sweetheart deal that he did...Criminals try and give the feds old info all the time, but the govt. not stupid...If he gave them info that they already knew, how did he con them ?? Makes no sense

There's only one way to get a sweetheart deal like that after ripping off the government no less of tens of millions a week like he claims, that's giving up everything he knows..If the feds felt like they were conned they would have jammed him up with 100 years...

Does Franzese look like a tough guy who could do 100 years ?? Do you think he was gonna roll the dice and try and con them in to giving him 4 years instead ?? Come on

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
How much information did Franzese give the feds and what exactly did he tell them? You can't just say he gave them a lot without any evidence for that claim lol. Everyone knows the guy is a rat and implicated his boss in a conspiracy to kill Giuliani and everyone knows he took the stand against Norby, but where is the evidence that his information led to the imprisonment of scores of wiseguys? I've never seen that. I'd love to see it because I can't stand the guy lol

If you read back stories (decades ago) on Capeci's Gangland you'll see documentation about his betrayal of Campione, Vanasco, and others He also testified against his fathers old friend Norby Walters, before the U.S. Senate about gas rackets, Russians, boxing and sports bribery, etc., etc. (thats public)

As far as "available documentation" of his words and 302s to FBI, and private information he provided the feds and local LE behind closed doors you and I will NEVER see that. No informants total debriefings are made public (ever)!

But I can assure you that the bosses of the Five Families (and most everybody else who he talked about in private talks with the law) did see his words on paper. NOBODY was privy to all his words except bosses of the Genovese crew who allegedly had gotten the 'manuscript' of his revelations. They in turn called in others as need be to try and warn 'friends' accordingly.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 02:46 PM

Franzese got off easier because for the most part he was a white color criminal, and he did give a few people up. He tried to cut it both ways, but he wrote a book about the mafia way back before almost anyone ( A few exceptions) then followed i tup with another book on the mafia. Gravano is a way worse rat. He also was very violent, even compared to others, Gravano turned out to have been more violent than Gotti or Locascio who the government put away while giving Gravano a sweetheart deal. If anyone wants to say "A rat is a rat, they are all the same" fine. I have a different view. I think both Gravano and Franzese do lie, and Franzese may lie more.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 02:49 PM

Remember also that by his 'turning' it weakened the moral of others. and helped to create other cooperators. Especially back in the mid-1980s when becoming a rat was a rarity by comparison to today.

The FBI loved every minute of it. They used him to say.... "See what Michael did"

He helped to open the floodgates for them. His words and actions were used to convince others to do the same (or face the consequences). They used what he told them to scare others with that new found knowledge.

Similar to what DiLeonardo and Gravano did a few years later. And as well. But he was one of the first.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 02:56 PM

Remember also that by his 'turning' it weakened the moral of others. and helped to create other cooperators. Especially back in the mid-1980s when becoming a rat was a rarity by comparison to today.

The FBI loved every minute of it. They used him to say.... "See what Michael did"

He helped to open the floodgates for them. His words and actions were used to convince others to do the same (or face the consequences). They used what he told them to scare others with that new found knowledge.

Similar to what DiLeonardo and Gravano did a few years later. And as well. But he was one of the first.

I agree with you on that point. He did.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 03:44 PM

Franzese got off easier because for the most part he was a white color criminal, and he did give a few people up. He tried to cut it both ways, but he wrote a book about the mafia way back before almost anyone ( A few exceptions) then followed i tup with another book on the mafia. Gravano is a way worse rat. He also was very violent, even compared to others, Gravano turned out to have been more violent than Gotti or Locascio who the government put away while giving Gravano a sweetheart deal. If anyone wants to say "A rat is a rat, they are all the same" fine. I have a different view. I think both Gravano and Franzese do lie, and Franzese may lie more.

There is NO comparison between Franzese and Gravano as far as modus operandi. Sammy was a born killer with 19 under his belt. A very treacherous individual. Franzese is also a very treacherous individual, but in a different fashion. He used a pen and his words to rob you.

Both are rats. But Gravano was way more devastating to the convictions of guys. From bosses on down. He was underboss, as opposed to a simple soldier with limited knowledge. so that makes sense.

Franzese did stay on the straight and narrow afterwards. Sammy didn't. another major difference. But both are rats. both are lairs, etc. It just goes with the territory.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 07:31 PM

If you read back stories (decades ago) on Capeci's Gangland you'll see documentation about his betrayal of Campione, Vanasco, and others He also testified against his fathers old friend Norby Walters, before the U.S. Senate about gas rackets, Russians, boxing and sports bribery, etc., etc. (thats public)

As far as "available documentation" of his words and 302s to FBI, and private information he provided the feds and local LE behind closed doors you and I will NEVER see that. No informants total debriefings are made public (ever)!

But I can assure you that the bosses of the Five Families (and most everybody else who he talked about in private talks with the law) did see his words on paper. NOBODY was privy to all his words except bosses of the Genovese crew who allegedly had gotten the 'manuscript' of his revelations. They in turn called in others as need be to try and warn 'friends' accordingly.

Fair enough, but have you heard from sources close to those bosses that Franzese's information was extensive?

There is NO comparison between Franzese and Gravano as far as modus operandi. Sammy was a born killer with 19 under his belt. A very treacherous individual. Franzese is also a very treacherous individual, but in a different fashion. He used a pen and his words to rob you.

According to Sammy, he only pulled the trigger once. He helped plan a lot of hits. As far as Franzese goes, I have heard that he was involved in more than one murder. He tries to play the nice guy card, but his conscience definitely bothers him. The money he made from Champagne Larry's vacation to Belize was astronomical.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 08:11 PM

Fair enough, but have you heard from sources close to those bosses that Franzese's information was extensive?

According to Sammy, he only pulled the trigger once. He helped plan a lot of hits. As far as Franzese goes, I have heard that he was involved in more than one murder. He tries to play the nice guy card, but his conscience definitely bothers him. The money he made from Champagne Larry's vacation to Belize was astronomical.

-----
The answer to your first question is Yes! Multiple guys from NY spoke of this. And again (you and I were not there), but from what I would assume he may have been peripherally involved in one to 'qualify' so to speak. But if thats the case IMO he was blocks away in a crash car at best. A 'high bleacher' so to speak. As far as Champagne Larry as you say, anything in this world is possible right? Who knows?
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/17/21 08:15 PM

I do think Michael Franzese made his bones for sure; and I do feel there's indeed a more than probable chance he got more than one guy whacked.

He definitely plays the nice guy card - and I got a feeling that in a direct conversation he's a friendly guy more often than he's not - but he was a made man from an at the time very violent family who was involved in multibillion rackets. Violence comes with the territory.

There's no denying Franzese has always been a very smart and sharp guy and he still is.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/18/21 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

PERIOD!

If he played the government and they got nothing, why did he only do 4 years for stealing all that money from the government ?? He did not con the govt..The government seemed more then happy with their end of the deal or he would have never gotten the sweetheart deal that he did...Criminals try and give the feds old info all the time, but the govt. not stupid...If he gave them info that they already knew, how did he con them ?? Makes no sense

There's only one way to get a sweetheart deal like that after ripping off the government no less of tens of millions a week like he claims, that's giving up everything he knows..If the feds felt like they were conned they would have jammed him up with 100 years...

Does Franzese look like a tough guy who could do 100 years ?? Do you think he was gonna roll the dice and try and con them in to giving him 4 years instead ?? Come on

You don't have a clue to what you're talking about. Maybe get a subscription to NY times and Newspapers.com and research for 20 years and we might can talk. Mike's prison term was a plea deal YEARS BEFORE he even talked to the Feds. And it wasn't no 4 years, he got violated twice and sent back to Prison AFTER he talked to them and have them 12 hours worth of information over 3 days. So why they sending him back to Prison AFTER he cooperated? Because he gave them shit. Think the Feds said "Hey Mike we appreciate you putting fucking Frankie Camp in jail for 2 years, you're free to live your life now"?

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/18/21 12:54 PM

Colonel, as I said earlier "with all do respect" you happen to be dead wrong on this one!

Michael's deal with the feds dovetailed perfectly with his 'back to back' federal and state arrests (3-4 cases in a row) around the mid-80s or so. 1984-1985-1986. As far as I know he was never a rat in earlier years. But the deal he got (10 years - which by the way he NEVER served, and that whopping money fine) we in direct correlation to his turning rat at that time.

I think he was actually behind bars less than a year. And that was only for show, and while he was constantly being debriefed by the feds. So even behind bars, he was being pulled out of jail for conversations and 302s, etc. What a fucking joke!

10 Years on paper sounded decent (although he probably would have pulled 20 years or better for those frauds if it had been on the up and up). But he had ALREADY made his deal. Thats why he was sent to Terminal Island, CA., to serve his term. Far away from the prying eyes of fellow wise guys, and far away from potential danger if they found out he was cooperating.

Only months after he was supposed in prison, I think it was CBS or NBC did an undercover television documentary on him. They photographed him driving around in a white convertible Cadillac Eldorado on Los Angeles streets. It was on national TV for all to see. They also followed him to a beautiful leased home he was living in at the time (all this while he was supposed to be in prison serving his sentence). He was NOT. He was free and living his life.

It caused a major embarrassment for the feds, and exposed Franzese as a cooperator who's associates were all currently serving prison time on cases he was a defendant in, yet the "their boss" Michael Franzese was free as a bird. Their fearless leader had sold them all down the drain and used their jail terms to help skate from his own sentence.

From THAT moment on, everybody started to understand that he was a stone rat! And after the cat was out of the bag he just admitted it, went into hiding, and then started publicly giving testimony.

His father was broken in rank and 'shelved,' stripped of his rackets and activities, and the Franzese name became mud. Only in later years did Sonny redeem himself because he was as stand-up as they come. Michael had basically ruined the family name.

That is the truth. Period!!!

And any bullshit to the contrary is just that.

From 1986 forward, he was an informer who helped the feds in numerous ways. More than is even publicly known as I said earlier.

PS: and to address your statement "violated twice and sent back to prison".... that was because he was trying to fuck the feds out of the $15,000,000 fines/restitution he had promised them as part of his deal. So they threw him back in the jug several times to shake him up and squeeze him for money. Which I suspect he ended up coughing up at some point. He tried screwing them also for the money he promised. that's why they jailed him. NOT because he was 'standing up' and not ratting. Quite the contrary!

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/18/21 04:05 PM

PERIOD!

You don't have a clue to what you're talking about. Maybe get a subscription to NY times and Newspapers.com and research for 20 years and we might can talk. Mike's prison term was a plea deal YEARS BEFORE he even talked to the Feds. And it wasn't no 4 years, he got violated twice and sent back to Prison AFTER he talked to them and have them 12 hours worth of information over 3 days. So why they sending him back to Prison AFTER he cooperated? Because he gave them shit. Think the Feds said "Hey Mike we appreciate you putting fucking Frankie Camp in jail for 2 years, you're free to live your life now"?

He served 4 years on the gas case young fella...They sent him back to prison because he violated his parole you buffoon...What do you think rats have a free pass the rest of their lives ??

Again, he didn't just them Frankie Camp you naive fool !!

Go back to thinking that he conned them and pay your monthly fee to be in his crew on line you naive clown !!

Show me the NY Times article where they say Franzese conned the government at sentencing lol

According to you, Franzese was ready to do his 100 years but instead, he put it all on the line and gambled and conned his way out to a lighter sentence...That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard here, and I've heard some doozies !!

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/18/21 07:27 PM

IMO, after being 'outed' as a rat, he even tried damage control by having a few friendly feds go along with the program and say that Michael was so smart, he really didn't give up anything of value, and hasn't paid his heavy fine. To try and show what a shrewd stand up guy he was in the eyes of other street guys to deflect suspicion from him. But eventually the cat was out of the bag.

But the reality was much, much different. He paid them ALL the millions in fines and restitution he had owed them. And by providing extensive info and paying extensive monies he was able to buy his freedom. Off the backs of others I might add.

After so many decades (4 to be exact), most everybody involved, or with true knowledge on him, is either dead or retired like Carmine Persico and others. And it allows him (and other rats like him such as Gravano, DiLeonardo, etc., etc) to try and rewrite their history so as to paint them in a better light.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/18/21 07:36 PM

Frank Cullotta once called himself a rat...Then after seeing 600,000 suckers buying Franzese's baloney, changed his tune and all of a sudden he wasn't a rat anymore, he was a cooperating witness, only testifying in crimes he was involved in etc...

"There's a sucker born every minute"

P. T. Barnum

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/18/21 08:03 PM

Frank Cullotta once called himself a rat...Then after seeing 600,000 suckers buying Franzese's baloney, changed his tune and all of a sudden he wasn't a rat anymore, he was a cooperating witness, only testifying in crimes he was involved in etc...

P. T. Barnum

Correct!..... and as the old saying goes, and I'll finish it for you, "There's a sucker born every minute, and two to take him!" Lol
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/18/21 11:16 PM

I’m pretty sure Michael Franzese payed a minuscule percentage of his fines...less than 10%
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/18/21 11:30 PM

From Gangland News

Michael Franzese, the Yuppie Don who quit the mob in the late 1980s and now makes a living talking about it, had nearly 10 million good reasons to chuckle last week when he told Gang Land that he hoped to be to able pay his restitution and fine during his lifetime.

Franzese, 52, was ordered to make restitution of $10 million and pay a $35,000 fine when he pleaded guilty 20 years ago. According to court records, Franzese owes $9,972,120 in restitution and fines, plus interest that Gang Land couldn’t begin to try to calculate.

At his set rate of $500 a month, Franzese would have to live another 1666 years – give or take a few – to pay it off.
That’s even longer than Methuselah, the legendary biblical figure, or the Yuppie Don’s legendary old man, Colombo underboss John (Sonny) Franzese, who’s still trucking at 89.

Meanwhile, Manhattan U.S. Attorney Michael Garcia is still trying to decide when and how best to dispose of the pending racketeering charges against mob prince John (Junior) Gotti, whose third trial stemming from the 1992 shooting of Curtis Sliwa ended in a mistrial two weeks ago.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/19/21 09:38 AM

Colonel, as I said earlier "with all do respect" you happen to be dead wrong on this one!

Michael's deal with the feds dovetailed perfectly with his 'back to back' federal and state arrests (3-4 cases in a row) around the mid-80s or so. 1984-1985-1986. As far as I know he was never a rat in earlier years. But the deal he got (10 years - which by the way he NEVER served, and that whopping money fine) we in direct correlation to his turning rat at that time.

I think he was actually behind bars less than a year. And that was only for show, and while he was constantly being debriefed by the feds. So even behind bars, he was being pulled out of jail for conversations and 302s, etc. What a fucking joke!

10 Years on paper sounded decent (although he probably would have pulled 20 years or better for those frauds if it had been on the up and up). But he had ALREADY made his deal. Thats why he was sent to Terminal Island, CA., to serve his term. Far away from the prying eyes of fellow wise guys, and far away from potential danger if they found out he was cooperating.

Only months after he was supposed in prison, I think it was CBS or NBC did an undercover television documentary on him. They photographed him driving around in a white convertible Cadillac Eldorado on Los Angeles streets. It was on national TV for all to see. They also followed him to a beautiful leased home he was living in at the time (all this while he was supposed to be in prison serving his sentence). He was NOT. He was free and living his life.

It caused a major embarrassment for the feds, and exposed Franzese as a cooperator who's associates were all currently serving prison time on cases he was a defendant in, yet the "their boss" Michael Franzese was free as a bird. Their fearless leader had sold them all down the drain and used their jail terms to help skate from his own sentence.

From THAT moment on, everybody started to understand that he was a stone rat! And after the cat was out of the bag he just admitted it, went into hiding, and then started publicly giving testimony.

His father was broken in rank and 'shelved,' stripped of his rackets and activities, and the Franzese name became mud. Only in later years did Sonny redeem himself because he was as stand-up as they come. Michael had basically ruined the family name.

From 1986 forward, he was an informer who helped the feds in numerous ways. More than is even publicly known as I said earlier.

PS: and to address your statement "violated twice and sent back to prison".... that was because he was trying to fuck the feds out of the $15,000,000 fines/restitution he had promised them as part of his deal. So they threw him back in the jug several times to shake him up and squeeze him for money. Which I suspect he ended up coughing up at some point. He tried screwing them also for the money he promised. that's why they jailed him. NOT because he was 'standing up' and not ratting. Quite the contrary!

I have to disagree with you here and I'll prove you are mistaken. I'll tell you what. You ask a question first and then I'll answer. If you take a plea deal for 10 years in 85 you are gonna get parole in 4. It was before the Bail reform act of 1984 which was when his pattern of racketeering started . I'll go first with my question. Where is your evidence of a deal between Franzese and th Feds when Mike started talking on 1989? What did the Feds promise mike for his information?

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/19/21 09:57 AM

Let's go with your false narrative. Besides the whopping 2.5 years Frank Camp did (even though Franzese didn't testify against him or any made members) what in his 12 hours of talking to the FBI brought a case against the Colombo Family? Let's says versus the 30 years prior that Scarpa was talking to them? I'll wait for your reply young man. I'll let you in on a secret, 302s aren't allowed in testimony.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/19/21 10:02 AM

P. T. Barnum

Correct!..... and as the old saying goes, and I'll finish it for you, "There's a sucker born every minute, and two to take him!" Lol

Who cares what Rats to refer to themselves as. Culotta, Franzese, Gravano, Jr Gotti are all rats. Nitpicking is just confirmation bias on your part. Gravano did the most damage. Cullota didn't do hardly any. Franzese is next to doing any and Jr Gotti did nothing in anyone being convicted. Doesn't mean they all weren't rats. You guys are being overzealous and kind of losing the whole point of the matter.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/19/21 10:13 AM

Better check your dates. You falling for that fake news and I'm about to bust your ass on that post you just made about him cruising in

Don't you dare delete this post. I'm going into my file cabinet tomorrow and gonna show just how misinformed you are. 1986? You're way off.the convertiblewhite El dorado? Hahaha that was a 1984 video. Jesus I thought you knew better

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/19/21 10:20 AM

Holy shit. A news video from 1986 showing a clip from Mike Franzese on 1984 an you think it's Franzese riding around in a white Convertible in 86 while he is in prison being denied bail? You also need a NY Times subscription, a Newspapers.com subscription, a Mary Ferrell subscription and access to Federal and State prison records. What the fuck are you guys basing your research off of? google search? Wikipedia?

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/19/21 10:27 AM

Holy shit Mike Franzese has been in jail and denied bail since December 23rd1985

https://www.newspapers.com/image/722191184/?terms=Michael%20franzese&match=1

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/19/21 11:28 AM

I have to disagree with you here and I'll prove you are mistaken. I'll tell you what. You ask a question first and then I'll answer. If you take a plea deal for 10 years in 85 you are gonna get parole in 4. It was before the Bail reform act of 1984 which was when his pattern of racketeering started . I'll go first with my question. Where is your evidence of a deal between Franzese and th Feds when Mike started talking on 1989? What did the Feds promise mike for his information?

--
#1: you are correct/and incorrect/ Under the old law if you received a 10 year bid, you did a minimum of 1/3 and a maximum of 2/3s of your given sentence. ANYBODY who had OC stamped on his jacket never did 1/3. They always maxed out at 2/3s. That means he'd have done 6.6 years in prison on 10. He NEVER did 6.6 years. He never even did the full 1/3. #2: If you had read my previous posts you'd have realized I answered this already. Gigante had received the FULL transcripts of his debriefings and shared them with the other bosses. FACT! (how do I know?) because both my cousin and my uncle were called in to view them (AND I was told about it as soon as they got back home). That was in 1987-88 or so. BUT we had already gotten word that he had gone bad. This is just when CHIN received hold of the documents. You think you're gonna find THAT floating around somewhere on cyber space? I doubt it.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/19/21 11:36 AM

Let's go with your false narrative. Besides the whopping 2.5 years Frank Camp did (even though Franzese didn't testify against him or any made members) what in his 12 hours of talking to the FBI brought a case against the Colombo Family? Let's says versus the 30 years prior that Scarpa was talking to them? I'll wait for your reply young man. I'll let you in on a secret, 302s aren't allowed in testimony.

#1: He spoke to the feds on numerous occasions. not just "12 hours" as you say. #2: Campione AND Vanasco were both put on the spot by him, and copped out because they were afraid the feds would fly him in to testify against them on the stand.

Again, you DIDN'T read what I wrote (or just choose to ignore it to try and make your case). He gave extensive info on numerous guys. Background, detailed info, and in many cases gave the feds a roadmap so to speak to know who to approach to turn rat in future weeks and months, who to pressure with info so they'd cave, etc., etc. to make future cases and turn future guys rats.

And yes, nobody here is saying that Franzese even came close to the level of corruption, or gave informant info for as long, or as important, as Scarpa. Definitely not! But he's still a major rat!

Now I have a pointed question for you. Why in the hell are you "defending" such a blatant rat as Franzese? If I didn't know better I'd think you were partial to him for some reason. Or are trying to protect his image. Why is that Colonel? Why are you so defensive when it comes to Franzese?

And lastly, please don't try and be condescending to me of all people. OK? I don't need you explaining to me about 302s. I grew up with them. Long before you ever heard of the term. Let's keep the conversation respectful shall we?

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/19/21 11:42 AM

P. T. Barnum

Who cares what Rats to refer to themselves as. Culotta, Franzese, Gravano, Jr Gotti are all rats. Nitpicking is just confirmation bias on your part. Gravano did the most damage. Cullota didn't do hardly any. Franzese is next to doing any and Jr Gotti did nothing in anyone being convicted. Doesn't mean they all weren't rats. You guys are being overzealous and kind of losing the whole point of the matter.

NO bias. We just call it as it is! Scarpa, Gravano, D'Arco, Casso, etc., all these guys are in another league. Franzese never had to go that deep and continually testify before he was cut loose from the feds. He made a good deal for himself. Thank God for that he didn't testify more! But he still hurt guys. And he's still a ranked rat in the scheme of things. He turned early. Years before most other guys did. So the feds creamed their pants to get a big name guy to become a rat. It was a major black eye to Cosa Nostra. Today, he would be under tighter provisions.

And THATS a fact that CANNOT be disputed!

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/19/21 11:57 AM

Better check your dates. You falling for that fake news and I'm about to bust your ass on that post you just made about him cruising in

Don't you dare delete this post. I'm going into my file cabinet tomorrow and gonna show just how misinformed you are. 1986? You're way off.the convertiblewhite El dorado? Hahaha that was a 1984 video. Jesus I thought you knew better

PS: not to insult you on this Colonel. Becasue that is not my goal here. But YOU could never debate me on this. Or at least you could never WIN a debate on this with me. I actually watched the television program with my own eyes of his driving around LA in a white convertible Cadillac. I don't remember if it was CBS, NBC, etc., who broke the story. It may have been "60 Minutes"

Now I would be lying if I said I remember the exact date or year this TV was presented. But it was televised. And all I say here is true. 100%. Remember too that this is going back over 3 decades already. So you'll have to excuse me if I don't remember the exact day, time, channel, or what color shoes I was wearing when I was watching the program. But I personally watched it, as did millions of other Americans on TV.

It had become a scandal and a black eye to the feds because this notorious mobster had 'gamed' them. He was out. He hadn't paid them the whopping fines he was supposed to. And they (the news) exposed Franzese as being free at a time when he was still supposed to be serving even the minimum of his jail term. Why was he NOT behind bars even for the minimum? Because he was working with them.

Also, and this is the straw that will break the elephants back (the elephant is you by the way, in case you haven't figured that out yet). By late 1986-early 1987 I (personally) knew he was a rat. Word was all around the streets of NYC/LI/etc., by then that he had turned. I was told personally by numerous guys (guys who were in the know - so don't even try and go
there). There was even info that by 1988 that his younger brother John had also flipped for the feds and was being debriefed.

THAT is another revelation that 99.9% of the public, chat rooms, mob aficionados, etc., don't know about. John Jr., was already giving info way before it even broke on Gangland, or in the papers. It's known that he worked with the Nassau County Rackets Squad and DA, Queens DA, etc. Besides whatever relationship he later developed with the feds.

No, it was NOT in Newsday or NYDaily News. NO it was not yet on TV or general common knowledge in chat rooms. But everybody 'in the streets' of NY started to find out that Michael (and later his drug addled brother) had turned. Word was quickly being passed through the grapevine and THATS another fact! And yes, I was personally told this by the most reliable of sources. Sources and names that I will not repeat here.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/19/21 12:05 PM

Now Colonel, at the end of the day. Go believe whatever it is that you need to believe. Whatever makes you feel good.

But as far as he goes. It's undeniable and not refutable. He 'turned' very early on. Before the ink even dried on his deal with the feds, he had already gone bad. That is why he got the deal he got in the first place. He was negotiating from the get go. And that is why when guys went to contact him in prison he wasn't available to speak to or see. Why??

Because he wasn't there! Thats why. He was often pulled out of his cell for debriefings, conferences, to fly to see prosecutors and testify before hidden panels, etc. I spend more time in my car than he spent in his jail cell. Lol

Now I'm done with this conversation. We have both expounded on our positions. You are free to continue to believe what you like, or modify you're thinking based upon the new info I have enlightened you with. Thats all up to you pal.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/19/21 04:06 PM

Meanwhile Gravano and Franzese are probably on the phone with each other scripting out their next show. I think Gravano's daughter is in on it, she is the Gravano who first got in on the reality show craze. I tried to watch the show she had 2 years ago about Staten Island, it was a mess. Her kids, their friends, and stupidity. I don't know how far Gravano, the worst rat by far of the past 40 years, and Franzese will go with this scam. If the comments under their video's are real and not 'bot generated or put up by their staff, they have a strong following of crazed supporters.
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/20/21 02:11 PM

They released the official trailer this morning. There is a 20 min podcast on Valuetainment where Bet David talks about it. They said they have a ton of hours of conversation between Franzese and Gravano. I guess what I'm trying to wrap my head around is is it going to feel authentic? Or so overly staged/scripted? And are they going to talk about anything different then they already have in their own podcasts?
Posted By: thekidfromthesouth

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/20/21 07:31 PM

this is the great white hype..... jerry springer with out punches you guys really think they gonna say they killed more ppl that that already admiteed ,, if so they the feds would open
new murder charges again them ,, so dont expect any new body diigins just expext alot names calling back and forth like childs,,, but yes i will be watching .....by the wat mike nice religion racket ,,,, chargin $ to dumb white kids to stay off the MOB life,,,,,,,your not fooling anyon ewith the religion crap...hey mike how about larry champange seen him around lately....oh my bad thas right you havent seen him,,, beacuse you had your undelings wack him

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/20/21 07:41 PM

It is just another scam to lighten the pockets of foolhardy fanboys of theirs. But know what, more power to them if they can con everyone to their financial benefit.

Shame on all the suckers is what I say. You cannot blame Franzese and Gravano, or anyone else for that matter if people are willing to pony up money to hear their BS. Thats not on them, it falls on those who willingly pay. After all, it's a free country no?

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/20/21 09:17 PM

It is just another scam to lighten the pockets of foolhardy fanboys of theirs. But know what, more power to them if they can con everyone to their financial benefit.

Shame on all the suckers is what I say. You cannot blame Franzese and Gravano, or anyone else for that matter if people are willing to pony up money to hear their BS. Thats not on them, it falls on those who willingly pay. After all, it's a free country no?

. Well I certainly agree with you that it’s a scam. I mean they were mobsters after all that’s what the mob world is all about scamming people. As long as they’re not breaking the law or hurting anyone I couldnt care less. Like you said it’s a free county(or at least it used to be) so if they want to spend money to listen to those two that’s their right
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/21/21 10:00 PM

thats all bullshit, false hype and false promotion for the suckers who buy that sort of thing. Like they're still in dangers. They could stop and eat on Mulberry Street and 10 to 1 they'd walk out of the area unscathed. Sad, but true!

Why sad but true? They did their time and aren't committing any crimes any more. What age are you, condoning their murders? LOL. The same person who constantly pays tribute to scumbags who are actually committing crimes in the here and now.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/21/21 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
You have Giuliani and Gravano up there. One of them probably the most notable mobster of the past half century, and the other Gravano.

LMAO.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/21/21 10:07 PM

PERIOD!

---
With all due respect Colonel, how would you know what Franzese, did or didn't, provide the feds (AND the state AND the locals) with in the way of informant information?

As I had clearly stated in several of my previous posts about this subject, he provided TONS of information about literally hundreds of guys across New York City, Long Island, South Florida, and elsewhere.

And whether you wanna call it "testimony" (and by the way you don't have to explain to me what public court testimony means), secret 302s during his debriefing with the FBI, other debriefings with prosecutors, local District Attorneys, Rackets Bureau detectives, etc., it is called "providing informant information."

The only point I agree with you on is that he is a conman. In fact, I'll go one better than you and say that he is a master conman. 101%..... because not only did he con the mob into thinking that he'd be a loyal soldier, and the government into thinking that they had themselves a longterm precious rat, but he also conned both his personal blood family (his first wife and children, father, mother, sisters, brothers, etc), and his personal friends both, inside and outside, the mob as well. There are well documented stories that go around NY about how he abused guys and conned old "legitimate" boyhood friends not connected to the mob out of money just before he joined Team USA because he knew he was leaving town and wouldn't ever have to pay them back or face them again.

But understand too that the only reason why Franzese was able to 'con' his family and friends (just as you or I would be able to con ours) is because as family and friends they naturally trusted him as blood family and friends should. So was he really such a 'master' conman where it comes to them? Or was he just a moral-less, remorseless, heartless, and selfish weasel who only looked out for himself?

I tend to choose the latter as a better description of him. Remember he was a guy who just out and out 'dumped' his wife and kids and ran away with some strange Mexican girl he had just met down in Miami, and left them to fend for themselves while he lived in the lap of luxury in years to come. He was a guy (the guy), who allowed his own mother and young siblings to live in near poverty (they lost their family home to the bank) while he admittedly threw his millions up in the air like a spoiled brat and made sure to lavish upon himself and his "new" family all the trappings of wealth. He was the guy who never made time (or looked out for) his younger brother John as he slipped into addition. And he never looked to help him afterwards. He just cast him away as an inconvenience.

THAT is the true Michael Franzese. But of course legitimate folks out there in video-land don't understand any of these things. Because he speaks well, they fall under his shroud of a kind and mellow persona. A fellow who can easily explain it all away, and when he can't, he simply then avoids the subject and vets any tough questions that could possibly come his way before any interview so he's not embarrassed by a surprise question that makes him look bad in the eyes of all his new fans and all the 'suckers' who pony up money to listen to his bullshit.

Nah, he's a jerk off. And I'm sorry to say that the people who listen to him are bigger jerkoffs.

A man of God? LOL.... nothing could be further from the truth. It's just his new look. His new schtick.

Nice story you've weaved but do you have a source for any of this?

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/21/21 10:11 PM

So no sources. Just as I thought.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/21/21 10:14 PM

Funny how you don't consider the fact if NYMafia has sources, maybe they are feeding him bullshit. They are criminals and con artists who've never worked a day in their life after all!

Let's face it, it wouldn't be the hardest thing in the world for them to manipulate a mark like this!

He's already in awr of them, as Bobby Bacala would say.

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/22/21 01:52 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXQz_PtqY6A

Sammy speak about the sit down with Michael

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/22/21 01:54 AM

Official trailer of the sit down

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mPjuAV0L8_c

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 08/31/21 05:51 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r812S6NAX0w&t=575s

Patrick Bet-David explains how it was doing the sitdown with Michael Franseze & Sammy the bull

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 01/27/22 01:02 AM

Sammy's not doing too good right now. Might be going the way of Meat Loaf according to reports.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Sit Down between Franzese and Gravano - 01/27/22 06:34 AM

All I want to know is how much money he really made?
If if was hit with a $10MM fine as part of a cooperation deal I would guess he made alot more than that.

He also made the FORBES list..

He said he was paying Persico was it $2MM or $4MM a week for years.

I always thought he bought his way out.

That he sent Persico a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY BIG ENVELOPE...

That is what I would have tried to do.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET