Home

Who wants to read about the Milwaukee family?

Posted By: NYMafia

Who wants to read about the Milwaukee family? - 07/30/21 02:23 PM

Awhile back I started investigating the Milwaukee, Wisconsin, family.

I compiled a chart of its known members and associates. I also started writing an expose about them but never completed it. I'd say it about 50% complete.

Who here is interested in the Balistrieri Family, and its earlier history? I'm debating whether or not to move forward with it.
Posted By: faffy444

Re: Who wants to read about the Milwaukee family? - 07/30/21 05:44 PM

count me in.MILWAUKEE was an interesting group. especially with their ties to LAS VEGAS, and the other midwest family. their boss, Balistrieri, was a real singular old-time don. they do have a quite interesting history. the real present-day issue is if they continue to exist in any way, shape, or form.
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Who wants to read about the Milwaukee family? - 07/30/21 05:57 PM

I do!
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Who wants to read about the Milwaukee family? - 07/30/21 06:28 PM

I'd be I tested in reading about them.

What I really want to know about Milwaukee and Chicago, as I'm from that general area and have never gotten an answer for this...there are milk trucks that go around to the farms and pick up milk.

Trucks are driven by independents and company operators. From there it goes to creameries, processing plants, cheese factories. This was always hush hush, but apparently the mob was somehow into a lot of this. Our neighbor was an old time operator apparently tied in. Reputed to be extremely wealthy. Not Italian.

I'd like any info on where the mob was in this operation and what exactly they were doing.
Posted By: SalB

Re: Who wants to read about the Milwaukee family? - 07/31/21 01:10 AM

Part of the Donnie Brasco story was based on Milwaukee. I'd be interested.
Posted By: Ben54

Re: Who wants to read about the Milwaukee family? - 07/31/21 12:39 PM

Grande Cheese was once owned (partially I think) by Joe Bonanno and some guys in the Milwaukee and Chicago family. Not sure on any current ownership. There’s a lot online about it too.
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Who wants to read about the Milwaukee family? - 08/01/21 04:02 PM

Do the Ballistrieri's still own that big apartment/hotel complex, Shorecrest? Was quite the place back in the day when Frank held court in Snugs. I thought I read a while back one of his sons still lives in the place, but it's in a bit of disrepair. I would be interested in reading about Milwaukee Family.
Posted By: Njein

Re: Who wants to read about the Milwaukee family? - 08/01/21 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Ben54
Grande Cheese was once owned (partially I think) by Joe Bonanno and some guys in the Milwaukee and Chicago family. Not sure on any current ownership. There’s a lot online about it too.

The fake jukebox racket set up by Joe Pistone as a way to understand the links between the various families, that really dragged down the Balistrieris.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Who wants to read about the Milwaukee family? - 08/01/21 11:41 PM

I would love to learn more about 'Frankie Bal" and the boys.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET