Home

The Archetype of today's American Mobster

Posted By: LuanKuci

The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 11:32 AM

I always get flamed by David Chase fanboys when I say that “The Sopranos” is now outdated.
Here’s what 95% of today’s American mobsters are really like:

- current era Tony Soprano lives in a triple-mortgaged home;

- he heads a “cowboy” crew of heist men, home invaders and hardcore cons who heist dope dealers;

- he never has any money;

- the money he does have he kicks it up, gambles it or it goes up his nose;

- he’s divorced;

- he’s done at least 5 (probably more, like a dozen) years in the pen;

- he’d rat without blinking if facing serious time;

- at least one of his kids has an opioid addiction;

- he’s doing what he does because he came of age in the drought era of LCN and didn’t have the brains or the legit connections to get out of the guinea ghetto;

- his buddies run poker machines in dive bars, keep books and do poorman’s shy;

- the new “generation” are pumped-up gym rats running sleazy strip joints where they pimp the girls out, handle their own security and deal with nickel-dime ops like slinging benzos and oxys;

- he, his buddies and the youth are constantly getting shook down by the higher ups, the 5% ;

- the higher up 5% is basically royalty: wary, nepotist, smug and loaded. Old enough to have benefited from better times, lucky enough to be born into established dynasties, or smart enough to have married into them;

- links overseas and to Canada are privilegedly limited and a massive headache to keep up with.

Bottom line is that American LCN is grimy as hell. All over the place, not just smaller groups like Philly and Boston. And it looks like things are this way in Canada as well. The gap between them and the US has shrunk exponentially in the last decade alone.
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 12:18 PM

Thanks for that explanation, it makes a lot more sense for outsiders.

Woodbridge and Montreal in Canada from what I’ve been told, you can still find people that are a lot more like ‘mafiosi’ opposed to what you’re explaining.

Hamilton, however, is a dive, with both the Musitanos dead and the ageing Luppinos, those type of ‘mafiosi’ type are basically gone as well.

“ the new “generation” are pumped-up gym rats running sleazy strip joints where they pimp the girls out, handle their own security and deal with nickel-dime ops like slinging benzos and oxys;”

Basically sounds like the bikers in Canada, is there such an overlap between 1%er and the America Mob?

Do you know what 1%ers in Canada the American mob works with, people say the Hells Angels control Canada, so why wouldn’t the 5Families need to deal with them, especially if they operated in ‘their’ country?
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 01:34 PM

The 'prototype' of what a traditional old-time mafioso or racketeer looked like decades back is a far cry from today's 'so-called' mobsters.

From how the dressed and carried themselves, to how they thought, spoke, and acted, is completely alien to what 'passes' for a mob guy nowadays.

Many guys who were technically 'associates' decades ago, were of such a high quality of individual compared to the 'made' guys and even bosses of today, that its a stark contrast in quality and ability.

Many "associates" of yesteryear were more capable and of a better quality (for lack of a better term), than many of the soldiers, capos, and bosses of today. Hence, the current state of the mob.

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
The 'prototype' of what a traditional old-time mafioso or racketeer looked like decades back is a far cry from today's 'so-called' mobsters.

From how the dressed and carried themselves, to how they thought, spoke, and acted, is completely alien to what 'passes' for a mob guy nowadays.

Many guys who were technically 'associates' decades ago, were of such a high quality of individual compared to the 'made' guys and even bosses of today, that its a stark contrast in quality and ability.

Many "associates" of yesteryear were more capable and of a better quality (for lack of a better term), than many of the soldiers, capos, and bosses of today. Hence, the current state of the mob.

It’s exactly was Andrea Scoppa is talking about in his book, if this is the trend, will the bikers surpass the mob in America, like it apparently has in Canada?

I personally never see that occurring in Europe.
Posted By: southshorekid

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia

Absolutely. There are thousands of guys who operated under a flag who’s name would never show up in a place like this. And most of them were stand up guys all the way.
Posted By: SimonChen

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by MolochioInduced

Woodbridge and Montreal in Canada from what I’ve been told, you can still find people that are a lot more like ‘mafiosi’ opposed to what you’re explaining.

Hamilton, however, is a dive, with both the Musitanos dead and the ageing Luppinos, those type of ‘mafiosi’ type are basically gone as well.

“ the new “generation” are pumped-up gym rats running sleazy strip joints where they pimp the girls out, handle their own security and deal with nickel-dime ops like slinging benzos and oxys;”

Basically sounds like the bikers in Canada, is there such an overlap between 1%er and the America Mob?

Do you know what 1%ers in Canada the American mob works with, people say the Hells Angels control Canada, so why wouldn’t the 5Families need to deal with them, especially if they operated in ‘their’ country?

Hells Angels control Canada? Italian mafia is still quite powerful in the Canadian east coast or no? I mean from what I heard in the GTA area Ndrangheta is stronger than Hells Angles and in Montreal the mafia was weakened by the internal feud in the recent decade but still a considerable force. American LCN will work with any of these groups before having anything to do with the bikers I think.
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 04:27 PM

I have to agree with you, the modern American Mafia stopped resembling anything like The Sopranos since the early 2000s, especially since Massino flipped. It's a complete shit show now.

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 04:34 PM

So basically the modern LCN had become more and more like your average street gangs?
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 04:39 PM

The Commission Trial was obviously the turning point in a lot of ways. The Mob was still powerful fir the rest of the 80’s and into the early 90’s but the structure had been damaged. The Sopranos took place from 98-2006 and even at that point the mob was much weaker than they used to be. Obviously they they overdramatized a lot of things in the Sopranos in particular the amount of killing occurs g at that period as well as Jersey’s strength
Posted By: Strax

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by LuanKuci

- links overseas and to Canada are privilegedly limited and a massive headache to keep up with.

Arrest in Torretta few days ago prove that links still exist , especially with Gambinos , some of Gambinos traveled to Sicily. But they did ask for cocaine once they landed in Sicily.

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 05:05 PM

I've seen enough surveillance photos of the DeCavalcantes to convince me that they did indeed dress that way and were living like that. The thing is that it's NO LONGER that way.

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Strax

Arrest in Torretta few days ago prove that links still exist , especially with Gambinos , some of Gambinos traveled to Sicily. But they did ask for cocaine once they landed in Sicily.

Bonannos have been traveling to Sicily in recent years as well

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 08:02 PM

Interesting thread.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by SimonChen
So basically the modern LCN had become more and more like your average street gangs?

I wouldn’t say that.

The NY5 stand on an undeniable higher pedestal than not only your average street gang, but also a significant number of other criminal organizations in the Tristate area/northeast. Their manpower, connections and diversity of activities keep them extremely relevant.
It’s the percentage of those who make a *great* living through mob activities that has shrunk compared to decades ago. This cannot be unnoticed.
The higher ups I mentioned in my opening post do exist and have the legit connections to make things happen, there’s just much less of them.
The mob “middle class” is the one that suffered the most. They have to hustle for real this time and the booty might not always be worthwhile.
The bottom feeders, on the other hand, have always been animals, nothing really changed there...

Perhaps you could make that argument with certain lower tier families. That said, those small outfits are operating under a larger family (DeCavs under the Gambinos, Philly allegedly under the Genovese) so they can live off and benefit from their handlers’ clout.

As for biker clubs shoving around the American LCN, I don’t think so. Never forget that in Canada (especially Montreal, the Prairies and BC) they have always operated on a higher level than their American “brothers”. America is a much larger playground and I don’t believe that these two criminal subcultures will ever clash as much as it’s happening up north.

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 11:05 PM

As for biker clubs shoving around the American LCN, I don’t think so. Never forget that in Canada (especially Montreal, the Prairies and BC) they have always operated on a higher level than their American “brothers”. America is a much larger playground and I don’t believe that these two criminal subcultures will ever clash as much as it’s happening up north.

I don`t think it's because America is larger. It`s because the mob in Canada plays a big part in international drug trafficking so every criminal organization in the country would have to deal with them. But even then they mostly cooperate and coexist instead of fighting, Ontario and Quebec are actually quite big so there is enough business for both parties.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/17/21 11:57 PM

LCN and outlaw bikers often associate socially, also many Italian-Americans in the 1% clubs.

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/18/21 03:43 PM

Hells Angels control Canada? Italian mafia is still quite powerful in the Canadian east coast or no? I mean from what I heard in the GTA area Ndrangheta is stronger than Hells Angles and in Montreal the mafia was weakened by the internal feud in the recent decade but still a considerable force. American LCN will work with any of these groups before having anything to do with the bikers I think.

It’s been stated a couple times on here that the HA are the Top in Canada 🇨🇦, I find it hard to believe as well. I was in Canada right after Rizzuto’s death and all through his incarceration, the Hells Angels I was around and observe were mostly in Ontario. They definitely think and act as if they are #1, they have a bunch of French guys around them all the time, so they definitely give off the vibe that they are in charge.

There was an interesting book written about the province of Ontario, regarding the Outlaw Motorcycle Club, the Hells Angels and the Cops and a war they fought for control of Ontario after the biker war in Quebec. Turns out that the Cops & Hells Angels must of won, now it’s like the Hells Angels and the Cops are on the same team, bikers basically as a whole in Canada 🇨🇦. From my own personal experience that’s the only reason they come off so strong.

I’m in Europe now, practicing my English, I had a serious situation that developed as a result of this in Hamilton in April 2014 that brought me to Montreal in June 2014 (basically same timeline as Verducci and Ducarme Joseph) then, both those places became battlefields, if NYC or any group is working with those type of people hope they consider the above.

Look what happened to the Violis, it sounds like a case of entrapment. What people don’t know is the bikers in Ontario and California which are both HA are involved in setting up the meetings the Violis are getting busted in lol

Then I read this an it explains the bikers in Canada to the ‘letter’

There was also the Panepinto issue with the bikers then and the fact the Michael Cudmore was basically HA Hamilton contract killer, who target Saverio Serrano, the son of Diego Serrano, member of the Ndrangheta. As well, as murdered Angelo Musitano, so from what I’ve lived, at least some of those bikers/cops whatevers think they are definitely the Top in that Ecosystem.

I’m not as familiar with America or NYC, but I assumed that the disrespect the mob gets shown by the bikers in Canada, would never happen in the States, probably because of the less likely of clashing.

Prior to John Papalia’s death and the Musitanos incarceration the mob controlled everything in Ontario and Quebec, that money all flowed to the 5 Families. With the Hells Angels and the Cops defeating the Outlaws in Southern Ontario which were very mob friendly, NYC and the families in Canada have been under attack and making a lot less money. Now they say it’s the bikers and their street gangs that ‘tax’ the mob.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/18/21 04:25 PM

Johnny Papalia was with Buffalo. He answered directly to the Todaros...
Posted By: jace

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/18/21 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
LCN and outlaw bikers often associate socially, also many Italian-Americans in the 1% clubs.

Which clubs have the most Italians by region?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/18/21 06:20 PM

Because its more simple to join a biker club that a mob family plus more clubs like the Angels control large drug and gambling rings and in some cases even white collar rackets and in prison have more allies and doesn't pay for protection.

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/18/21 07:27 PM

Once your made in NY your able to borrow money for between half a point and a point. That should be a guaranteed earn because they can loan it out for 3 points to those who need money in the street quick ... like was said above the middle class really suffered. Even a bum like lefty guns was making 2-3k a week it’s just he was a degenerate gambler that pissed it away but that’s the streets. What’s the old line “streets school us to spend our money foolish”
And if you were making 2k a week 30 years ago your making 1k a week now which isn’t shit in that life especially when you gotta kick up $500 a month and a few thousand at Xmas
But captains are still making atleast 20-30k a month and the bosses are still making millions...
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/19/21 09:22 AM

I think another archetype would be:

Born in a family of long mob tradition;

Married with a woman from a same family of long mob tradition;

Made in early age due his father connection;

Inherit his father crew;

Made milions thanks as his crew of white collar racketeers;

Accept long sentences in prison without flip so his sons can continue their road in the mob.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/19/21 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
I think another archetype would be:

Born in a family of long mob tradition;

Married with a woman from a same family of long mob tradition;

Made in early age due his father connection;

Inherit his father crew;

Made milions thanks as his crew of white collar racketeers;

Accept long sentences in prison without flip so his sons can continue their road in the mob.

Your pretty much correct on everything. I know a few that your analysis bears truth.
Posted By: spartan

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/20/21 12:50 PM

Bikers in Canada have not "surpassed" the various Italian TOC. Italian OC is still number 1 on the food chain in Canada.

And ppl need to understand, the Hells Angels in Quebec (amongst the "strongest" and wealthiest biker groups in the world) are not traditional bikers as you would see in California. Quebec HA are basically French (Canadian) Mafia. Ontario HAs (and Ontario has the highest concentration of bikers in the world, except for maybe Australia now) are not like Quebec HAs. And Ontario HAs have deep respect for Italian TOC.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/20/21 02:01 PM

The current era Tony Soprano does not live in a triple mortgaged home lol. The guys who get made these days are almost all earners. It's no longer about loyalty, honor and respect. It's all about money
Posted By: Hollander

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/20/21 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by jace

Which clubs have the most Italians by region?

I was talking about the East Coast, Pagans, HA and Outlaws.

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/21/21 01:13 AM

I don't know about the other clubs, but the Pagans have a significant percentage of Italian members
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/21/21 02:39 AM

I think people here get so hung up on attire. Most people wore suits even well into the 90’s. That isn’t the case for people with real jobs anymore and hasn’t been for some time. Why would you expect people that don’t even work for a living to put on business attire while they sip anisette, gorge on food, and talk about getting working peoples’ money into their pockets?!

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/21/21 03:40 AM

It's because many of them just look downright bummy. I mean, they don't have to wear suits necessarily, they don't have to be John Gotti everyday but they don't have to be slobs either.

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/21/21 04:42 AM

Fair enough (those 3 fat Bonnano guys being drug into arraignment in Fila and Puma attire, not even suits but like cut off sweats with fringe threads hanging off come to mind). They have sort of an urban-redneck motif to them, I feel like.

But remember, these are a fairly slothful people. “Enterprising” and “conniving” though they may be, the lion’s share of gangsters are too fucking lazy to work for a living. I just don’t expect much out of their dress, either.
Posted By: jace

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/21/21 04:49 AM

When we see them after an arrest we have to keep in mind that they are not going to dress up to sit in a dirty cell and wait hours for an arraignment. Plus, no one dresses up anymore, even stockbrokerages have dress down days. I think another thing is that no one wants to be the sharpest dressed defendant standing in front of a judge deciding their bail.

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/21/21 05:22 AM

Correct Jace
When your pulled out of bed and arrested at 5am your not exactly gonna be dressed up and old time mobsters dressed better because that’s how society at large dressed. Mobsters have adapted to the times for the most part

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/21/21 12:25 PM

It was just an exemplar description of one photo sheesh people. And frankly, goes to my original point. As probably the only person here that’s ever been on a live search warrant, I can tell you defendants have more than ample opportunity to have clothing brought to them prior to arraignment. But okay… w/e you say.
Posted By: majicrat

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/21/21 07:57 PM

I couldn't care less about how they dress. The times have changed socially all around from appearance, to manners, to guys using girls bathrooms etc. why wouldn't a criminals dress code change as well. I'm pretty sure victim's of these guys wouldn't feel any better if the guy shooting them was dressed nice, or stealing their money, raping their kids or selling them drugs would they? Oh, and for what it's worth just because you assume FrankMazola that "As probably the only person here that’s ever been on a live search warrant" doesn't mean anything or add credibility to your position, No one knows most of our backgrounds and no one cares The more you publicize it the more I suspect you're trying to justify your comments with information no one cares about. I suggest just keep it to your opinion

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/21/21 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by FrankMazola
It was just an exemplar description of one photo sheesh people. And frankly, goes to my original point. As probably the only person here that’s ever been on a live search warrant, I can tell you defendants have more than ample opportunity to have clothing brought to them prior to arraignment. But okay… w/e you say.

So when they raid your house. They don’t give you time to get dressed. They don’t give you time for shit atleast 99% of the time. They may say police once and then ram down the door. They’re. Not giving you time to get rid of evidence

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/22/21 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by spartan
Bikers in Canada have not "surpassed" the various Italian TOC. Italian OC is still number 1 on the food chain in Canada.

And ppl need to understand, the Hells Angels in Quebec (amongst the "strongest" and wealthiest biker groups in the world) are not traditional bikers as you would see in California. Quebec HA are basically French (Canadian) Mafia. Ontario HAs (and Ontario has the highest concentration of bikers in the world, except for maybe Australia now) are not like Quebec HAs. And Ontario HAs have deep respect for Italian TOC.

Maybes that’s how it was, it’s not how it is now. I don’t know the last time you were hanging out with bikers in Canada in either Quebec or Ontario, but they got so many cops in their ranks it’s laughable that people think they are the same as the guys that fought the biker war. They are being held up by the State, in order to move drugs, woman and children from both Syria and Afghanistan, as well as in South America.

In Ontario, I’ve hung out with my fair share and all they talk about is how they can’t let the ‘wops’ ‘take back over, it was really on display regarding the Musitanos and Luppinos in Hamilton. Iavarone basically went to bend his knee to the HA in Quebec for Martin Roberts wedding, even Italians in Ontario and Quebec put bikers before the mob.

Pretty sure it was one of the reasons his brother was killed, along with Giorgio Baressi, they show the patch more respect than the button.

In Canada, that attitude is tolerate by at least the mob guys I knew or the ones that were around the bikers I knew. It’s my assumption that mobsters from American and Europe would never put up with what they put up with in Canada from any group, including the Canadian State sponsored Hells Angels.

My opinion is a jaded one tho lol.
Posted By: spartan

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/22/21 03:47 PM

Maybes that’s how it was, it’s not how it is now. I don’t know the last time you were hanging out with bikers in Canada in either Quebec or Ontario, but they got so many cops in their ranks it’s laughable that people think they are the same as the guys that fought the biker war. They are being held up by the State, in order to move drugs, woman and children from both Syria and Afghanistan, as well as in South America.

In Ontario, I’ve hung out with my fair share and all they talk about is how they can’t let the ‘wops’ ‘take back over, it was really on display regarding the Musitanos and Luppinos in Hamilton. Iavarone basically went to bend his knee to the HA in Quebec for Martin Roberts wedding, even Italians in Ontario and Quebec put bikers before the mob.

Pretty sure it was one of the reasons his brother was killed, along with Giorgio Baressi, they show the patch more respect than the button.

In Canada, that attitude is tolerate by at least the mob guys I knew or the ones that were around the bikers I knew. It’s my assumption that mobsters from American and Europe would never put up with what they put up with in Canada from any group, including the Canadian State sponsored Hells Angels.

Do you care t provide some actual proof that there are Montreal, Quebec City or Sherbrooke police in the "ranks" of the HAs? Because that is an outrageous statement.

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/22/21 06:23 PM

In this thread a guy claimed that in the GTA area Siderno Group is the strongest and bikers have a lot of respect for them. Also I`m not sure how much conclusion can be drawn from the bikers` own perception. A lot of criminals probably think their own organization is more powerful than others while in reality it's not.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/u...ain=40685&Number=1015680#Post1015680
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/22/21 06:37 PM

It's not an opinion; it's pure fantasy and nonsense. Yet another behind the keyboard "trust me, I know a bunch of bikers and mob guys" flex.

Reminds me of disgruntled customers that come into my office and will tell me they are connected to the HA. I'm always relieved when they say that because that's how I know FOR SURE that they are not connected to the HA.
Posted By: southshorekid

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/22/21 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by FrankMazola
Fair enough (those 3 fat Bonnano guys being drug into arraignment in Fila and Puma attire, not even suits but like cut off sweats with fringe threads hanging off come to mind). They have sort of an urban-redneck motif to them, I feel like.

But remember, these are a fairly slothful people. “Enterprising” and “conniving” though they may be, the lion’s share of gangsters are too fucking lazy to work for a living. I just don’t expect much out of their dress, either.

I don’t know if I agree with this from my own experience. Most of these guys are scheming and “working” non-stop. Running around constantly too. A fair amount of them put in legitimate work of some kind on top of that. I can’t even tell you how many times when I was younger I thought to myself “this guy is busting his ass 24/7 and a legit career would probably be less work”.

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/22/21 07:49 PM

Plenty of guys in the life now are either working a legit job and running rackets on the side or own a small business and run rackets on the side...as “the only person here ever to be on a live search warrant” you have no clue what your talking about when it comes to the Wiseguys or how many people here have or haven’t been raided which you don’t have to be a mobster to get raided, it could be for something white collar or you and your friends could have been selling drugs out of a stash house and an informant could have bought from there and when they raided were looking for the marked money to tie to the drug sale

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/24/21 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by eastsideofvan

It's not an opinion; it's pure fantasy and nonsense. Yet another behind the keyboard "trust me, I know a bunch of bikers and mob guys" flex.

Reminds me of disgruntled customers that come into my office and will tell me they are connected to the HA. I'm always relieved when they say that because that's how I know FOR SURE that they are not connected to the HA.

I don’t know that many, I’m not that good at English is my problem, I met a bunch when I was in Canada and that was what I I observed.

I skive those people, could care less about them or their way or life. You’re probably Canadian lol feel the same way about that country as well.

I’m White and male, but identify or want to represent myself as a HA in Canada lol or any cut in that country makes me laugh. They pimp out women and children that are white, why would anyone want to be part of that, as well as dope up their own neighborhoods.

Canada was/is the only place I’ve been where it’s obvious that the white people there don’t put white people first, not woman, not children, not men nor the family unit. The 1% is the same, it’s a joke. The Alt Right of both America & Europe don’t stand for whatever Canada has going on in it, it’s like the Caliphate, disgusting 🤮.

If your pissed that I’m implying that they are mostly a cop 👮‍♀️ filled club, sorry man, but again, where ain’t that the case in Canada. That country is rotting from the inside out just like the USA 🇺🇸.

This ain’t for this thread anyways, sorry to have offended you, I hope my command of English, better expresses my experience/opinion here.

Mi dispiace a tutti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FfAceSvEHU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTXXOd_wxak
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: The Archetype of today's American Mobster - 07/25/21 02:30 AM

Guys today want to be buried in their jogging suits.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET