Home

Sammy the Bull -Reality Show

Posted By: fergie

Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/09/21 11:35 PM

I was loving his podcast..now (and possibly inevitable), he’s got a reality show involving his family…ffs..

Now I’ll watch his podcast a bit longer until that shit takes over then I’ll make sure I never watch it again..

Who advises these people??
Posted By: fergie

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/09/21 11:39 PM

Why would I want to watch rubber lipped unknown females and border line closet gay guys making up stories every day? It’s like everybody is trying to copy the kardashians these days

Brain dead tv..
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/09/21 11:50 PM

I want to see a reality show called Let's Hunt And Kill Sammy Gravano. Get real Gambino members and associates involved, have their faces blurred of course and voices distorted. Imagine the ratings
Posted By: CNote

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/10/21 01:18 AM

Sammy just lost any cred he had left and showed his true colors, green, he's only in it for the money, that's all he ever was about. On a positive note, MTV is part of the production so Snookie and DJ Paulie G. will be making appearances.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/10/21 04:17 AM

Complete shit
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/10/21 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by CNote
Sammy just lost any cred he had left and showed his true colors, green, he's only in it for the money, that's all he ever was about. On a positive note, MTV is part of the production so Snookie and DJ Paulie G. will be making appearances.

You can't be serious.

Why the fuck did you think he was doing the podcast? You thought the podcast was the product? It was a marketing vehicle.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/10/21 09:33 AM

. It was always about money just like any mobster. They do anything for money

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/10/21 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by JCrusher

Listen, you do what you gotta do to make a buck, that's fine, it's how you do it that counts. He could've gone a million different ways and he friggin chooses a bitch ass reality show, I'm throwing up in my mouth, here. I guess he missed Mob Wives when he was in lockup or he'd know what a shit show he got himself into. His daughter is an executive producer so it's all on her, she sold his name out for an easy buck when she could have gone.with a documentary series on Discovery, A&E or History Channel.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/10/21 12:02 PM

Wtf. A series in Netflix, HBO, or even Prime, but a reality show. He should've saved his podcasts and narrated a series. "Guest starring next week John Alite."

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/10/21 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by JCrusher

Listen, you do what you gotta do to make a buck, that's fine, it's how you do it that counts. He could've gone a million different ways and he friggin chooses a bitch ass reality show, I'm throwing up in my mouth, here. I guess he missed Mob Wives when he was in lockup or he'd know what a shit show he got himself into. His daughter is an executive producer so it's all on her, she sold his name out for an easy buck when she could have gone.with a documentary series on Discovery, A&E or History Channel.

. Well I despise reality shows so I certainly agree with you there

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/10/21 06:47 PM

It’s about the money other than a small group of serious fans, no one cares about A and E biographies.. there’s way more money through Viacom and MTV..
He did say in the beginning he’s doing this to leave as much money as possible to his kids and grandkids
Posted By: azguy

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/10/21 09:05 PM

Sammy just lost any cred he had left and showed his true colors, green, he's only in it for the money, that's all he ever was about. .

Ah, yeah. He's not doing it because it's fun
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/11/21 10:42 PM

I wish this site had thumbs up and thumbs down tags for each post, this thread would have gotten all ups on each post
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 12:23 AM

I refuse to watch anything that is disgusting Mud Shark daughter is apart of
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 12:28 AM

Meanehile everybody who posted in this thread will be watching the 1st episode cool

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 01:12 AM

You gotta be kidding me, I can already hear Sammy in his best manufactured conflict voice. " Don't make me get up and whack you like I did your Uncle Nick!"
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Meanehile everybody who posted in this thread will be watching the 1st episode cool

The morons that watched mob wives maybe. Only thing I'd watch is Karen's daughter Karina. She's a 180 from her fat disgusting mother
Posted By: Tru_Bizelli

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 04:47 AM

Franzese is trying to work with the Owner of Valutainment to get a "sit-down" with Sammy, but Sammy is reluctant! Michael Franzese is a Born Again Believer, and Sammy still holds onto some of his old ways.
Posted By: Tru_Bizelli

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 04:48 AM

I'm in the Franzese Family!
Check out the crew, join my personal invite link at https://franzese.curtbizelli.com

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 05:13 AM

Hope you enjoy it, but I don't like Franzese...He's done some very unchristian things since he's claimed to be born again

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 05:16 AM

Yeah agreed He was born again and deserted his first wife and they’re kids together for a dancer on one of his movie sets... very Christian of him
Also says nonsense how Sonny is his biological when everyone knows Chubby was his real father
Posted By: Little_Frankie

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Tru_Bizelli
Check out the crew, join my personal invite link at https://franzese.curtbizelli.com

So his "crew" is nothing more than a pyramid scheme? I guess that makes perfect sense.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 03:54 PM

Enough with this washed up wise ass Rat. Him and his Family are a bunch of low life's. Especially his fat assed Daughter. It's all old news already. He put his Family in a drug ring. A real Man doesn't involve his Family in that crap.
F*k him POS.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Beenaround
Enough with this washed up wise ass Rat. Him and his Family are a bunch of low life's. Especially his fat assed Daughter. It's all old news already. He put his Family in a drug ring. A real Man doesn't involve his Family in that crap.
F*k him POS.

I could not agree more!

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 05:48 PM

F*k him POS.

. True although Gotti brought his son into the mob too so same applies for him as well

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 06:21 PM

F*k him POS.

Technically the son was already involved before sammy. Instead of saying stop sammy said I'll come in and take it over, it'll be best for all of us.

No interest in a reality show.

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 06:23 PM

How do people help each other in the crew? Is it like Linkdin for job networking or something?
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 06:24 PM

Just to be clear. The list is endless of Fathers involving their son's are they all POS? Or only the ones who ratted? Questioning whether or not they're a real man because they involved their kids in their illegal crime business seems more of a personal dislike for someone rather than a judgement. Didn't Everyone's mob "hero" The Chin involve his sons? Just to asking
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/12/21 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by alicecooper

How do people help each other in the crew? Is it like Linkdin for job networking or something?

It's a big circle "jerk" with Prince Michael handing out the lube to all his little minion followers like the Pied Piper. Lol

They keep paying him, and he keeps jerking them off.

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/13/21 12:20 AM

Here's a little preview so you guys can set your dvr's accordingly.
https://hollywoodlife.com/2021/07/12/families-of-the-mafia-preview-karen-gravano-daughter-video/amp/

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/13/21 01:36 AM

https://hollywoodlife.com/2021/07/12/families-of-the-mafia-preview-karen-gravano-daughter-video/amp/

Barrffff

What's his daughter's boyfriend doing a bit for?

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/13/21 02:13 AM

Barrffff

What's his daughter's boyfriend doing a bit for?

Lmao, I was going to say something but you never know who's trolling so in the name of proper decorum I will refrain from voicing my initial response.
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/13/21 04:09 PM

Jeez...thank God Coppola stopped making Godfather movies. Can you imagine if the setting was 2021 and these were the characters? I'd trade places with Sonny on the causeway.

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/13/21 11:24 PM

People who can't see that this was Sammy hustling fools from the get go are the same ones who think Connor McGregor was a serious contender against Mayweather.

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/14/21 12:05 AM

People who can't see that this was Sammy hustling fools from the get go are the same ones who think Connor McGregor was a serious contender against Mayweather.

How's he hustling people...I'm not sure, is he asking for money for his videos ??
Is he proclaiming that god saved him and then leaving his mother homeless and ignoring his own parents funerals like Franzese??
Is he asking to pay and join his crew ??
He's giving straight talk videos from what I've seen...
I don't wanna insult the other guy who said he was in Franzese's crew..But I'd never pay a penny to be in any of these guys crews...
Face it guys...Gravano's videos are entertaining...Nobody else's are !!

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/14/21 12:23 AM

He has 1700 paying members on Patreon shelling out $5 or $14.50 a month for monthly Q&A's and access to merchandise you can purchase. That's all good, I would never pay myself, well maybe a t-shirt, unless I was doing some research and was able to ask him some questions. Rat or not, Sammy is an eyewitness to history, the kind of eyewitness who got blood on his clothes. His podcasts are entertaining and call to mind life in the neighborhood even if was across town, there were a lot of similar neighborhoods back in the day.

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/14/21 12:26 AM

He has 1700 paying members on Patreon shelling out $5 or $14.50 a month for monthly Q&A's and access to merchandise you can purchase. That's all good, I would never pay myself, well maybe a t-shirt, unless I was doing some research and was able to ask him some questions. Rat or not, Sammy is an eyewitness to history, the kind of eyewitness who got blood on his clothes. His podcasts are entertaining and call to mind life in the neighborhood even if was across town, there were a lot of similar neighborhoods back in the day.

I didn't know that...Thx for letting me know...
You subscribe ?? What does he say differently on the pay site ?

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/14/21 01:06 AM

I didn't know that...Thx for letting me know...
You subscribe ?? What does he say differently on the pay site ?

No, I don't subscribe as I feel it is a hustle but if I was doing some research for a book or documentary, I would consider joining to be able to ask him questions or for an interview during the monthly Q&A he offers to his paying members.

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/14/21 01:55 AM

I'm not disagreeing about Franzese.

Sammy for the most part is just rehashing stuff from his book and other little side notes. Recent ones seem a lot less interesting than the early ones. I didn't watch any for a few months in the middle.

I'm just surprised anyone could be shocked that it's a hustle and not something out of the goodness of his heart done for a greater good or something.

Wrong quote in post.

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/14/21 01:58 AM

I agree...He's much more credible then these other clowns..

I'm curious to know though.. if you ask him a question, is it like a group chat like facebook ??

I'm sure he's not doing one on ones

Its weird if ya ask me...

That said Sammy's family had all their assets seized...He probably feels guilty of what happened to his family and is doing whatever he can to pay them back the best he can before he goes...

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/14/21 02:25 AM

I think he opens the Q&A and responds to the questions posted by the online audience. Does he respond to every question? Depends I'd guess, if you really want to know, make him and offer he can't refuse. He also earns money off of YouTube views, I estimate he's earning about $200k annually from Patreon and YouTube.

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/14/21 02:30 AM

$200,000 a year, from YouTube videos and answering questions ??

And Olympians are taking a knee to protest what a horrible country we are ??

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/14/21 02:55 AM

Here's the link to Sammy's Patreon Channel and what is offered in the memberships.
https://www.patreon.com/sammythebull

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/14/21 03:46 AM

I agree...He's much more credible then these other clowns..

I'm curious to know though.. if you ask him a question, is it like a group chat like facebook ??

I'm sure he's not doing one on ones

Its weird if ya ask me...

That said Sammy's family had all their assets seized...He probably feels guilty of what happened to his family and is doing whatever he can to pay them back the best he can before he goes...

Regret maybe. I doubt he's capable of feeling guilt.

He's just doing what he's always done, hustling and earning.
Posted By: jace

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/14/21 06:47 PM

If he is getting that much for his videos, we should all take a knee in protest. lol It's amazing the amount of money being made online by so many people.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/15/21 06:07 PM

I believe this is the daughter putting him up to this.
He didnt know a PodCast from a Rats Ass literally.

He got to keep his millions after he flipped not sure how he made out after the drug pinch.

His daughter got in his ear and he followed her lead.

Not knowing what a train wreck he was signing himself up to.

All things considered:

Sr. was the sole reason he got jammed up the way he was, and then to have Sr. Insist that he take the pinch while Sr. goes free.

I wouldn't have

Would any of YOU?

Now he gets out after doing a 20 pack, supposedly he took the weight so his son and son in law would get off with less than what they should have.

That's coming from them and not Sammy.

Now he gets out and see's the GOTTI kids cashing in...

They abused his daughter at first.

So his daughter comes to him and says we can cash in as well let's do this...

So he agrees

LCN- 2021 you end up in Jail doing life on the installment plan, 3,5,7, 10 years at a clip.

Or if you can you RAT and do a Pod-Cast, write a book hopefully a reality show.

That's where it's at today.

The Origin was Sicily and eventually the salvation will come from Sicily or at least somewhere in Italy.

The Gambino/Inzerillo Family
The Genovese/Family in Italy.

The other families will end up being crews in one of the above.

Not today or tommorow but the next generation.

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/16/21 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by jace

If he is getting that much for his videos, we should all take a knee in protest. lol It's amazing the amount of money being made online by so many people.

Little kids as young as 7 years old are making money hand over fist doing videos with their parents...Its nuts
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Sammy the Bull -Reality Show - 07/16/21 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mikey_Sunset
Jeez...thank God Coppola stopped making Godfather movies. Can you imagine if the setting was 2021 and these were the characters? I'd trade places with Sonny on the causeway.

Really scrapping the bottom of the Barrel. A real Disgrace Clown Show.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET