Home

Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen?

Posted By: DillyDolly

Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen? - 07/03/21 02:58 AM

I've spent some considerable time in hospitals, and nursing homes, and saw everything from Parkinson's to every kind of cancer. These are very indignifying and humiliating conditions. Which begs the question, is being murdered really the worst thing that could happen to someone? It's so heartbreaking to see someone rotting from the inside out, and suffering so much from dementia that they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Far more heartbreaking than the dead corpse of some gangster who died young living however the fuck he wanted.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen? - 07/03/21 04:34 AM

No, a person could be forced to read your threads.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen? - 07/03/21 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by alicecooper

Thanx Alice......this guy aint (poor vocabulary) banned yet???
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen? - 07/03/21 12:49 PM

Yeah seriously Geoff get this fuckin idiot outta here please , everytime i read one of his posts i feel dumber

Re: Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen? - 07/03/21 02:49 PM

mikeyballs211, when was the last time you made an interesting thread? And you can't feel any dumber than you already are.

Re: Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen? - 07/03/21 03:02 PM

mikeyballs, you need to change your name because you don't have any

Re: Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen? - 07/03/21 03:33 PM

hoodlum (which you're not), I didn't violate any rules. If anyone should be banned here it's you, admin specifically said that if you don't like a post, ignore it. But keep commenting please, I won't ask that you be banned. I'm a strong proponent of freedom of speech, even speech as ridiculous as yours.
Posted By: Mamaluke

Re: Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen? - 07/03/21 03:50 PM

Only the individual being murdered can answer that for himself...which is what makes murder so objectionable, because you take that decision away from him. If he makes the decisions himself, its called suicide.

Re: Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen? - 07/03/21 04:01 PM

Yes I get that, guess I was just in my feelings over shit I saw. I do have a heart, unlike some of these charlatans here.
Posted By: jace

Re: Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen? - 07/03/21 04:37 PM

It's a stupid topic, but so are a lot of others, it violates no rules so calling for banning is not realistic.

Re: Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen? - 07/03/21 05:12 PM

Oh well, apparently I can't delete it or I would.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen? - 07/03/21 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by alicecooper

Thanx Alice......this guy aint (poor vocabulary) banned yet???

. He was given a short vacation. I was hoping he would have a better outlook with his return….obviously that hasn’t happened 😂
Posted By: The_Premier

Re: Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen? - 07/03/21 08:08 PM

I’ve seen people in hospitals and I got to thinking... why not just be a moron until I get shot in the back of the head...

Sigh

Re: Is Murder the Worst Thing that Could Happen? - 07/06/21 01:05 AM

People who say shit like this never seen anyone just wither away into nothing. Just stay in your little protective bubble alright.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET