Home

Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos?

Posted By: Don_Alfonso

Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 06/29/21 01:33 AM

The kinda motherfuckers that'd make you check under your bed at night, who are the biggest grim reapers in Mob history?
Posted By: jackdempsey1930

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 06/29/21 04:35 AM

Ricky Steamboat easily, enforcer for the pacific islands Yakusa. His nickname was the dragon and his rivalry with italian mafia boss Randolph Poffo was his down fall.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 06/29/21 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by jackdempsey1930
Ricky Steamboat easily, enforcer for the pacific islands Yakusa. His nickname was the dragon and his rivalry with italian mafia boss Randolph Poffo was his down fall.

Yes but when Steamboat was peaking he backed away, he was ready for a break in the life.

His backing away created a power vacuum that allowed Wayne Ferris to step into and stay in the limelight. Ferris represented a cultural shift. On the streets Ferris went by the moniker Honky Tonk.

He lured victims in with his southern accent and easy ways, often telling enemies that he just wanted to play this here guitar for his mama. Little did his enemies know that with lightning speed he would turn the guitar into a weapon. This was a genius move, as the guitar could get through metal detectors without arousing suspicions.
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 06/29/21 05:46 AM

It's Mafiosi, plural for Mafioso.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 06/29/21 07:31 AM

What about Bret Hart? For God's sake,his nickname was "Hitman". You don't get a moniker like that by selling the most Girl Scout cookies in your troop.
And don't forget the notorious bomber known as the "Dynamite Kid", or the head of the whole operation,"The Big Boss Man".
Posted By: Mamaluke

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 06/29/21 12:09 PM

The Magnificent one, Don Murocco, had him beat. Also with his Yakuza connections to Mr Fuji, he was Global.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 06/29/21 08:41 PM

I have to say, I knew him and we would joke around from time to time..In recent years it had to be Ronnie 1 Arm..Tall guy never cracked a smile in public and would just stare at you ..Especially if you didn't know him.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 06/30/21 12:01 AM

The Campisis, Mad Sam DeStefano, Albert Anastasia, maybe an honorable mention to Tino Fiumara.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 07/01/21 02:06 AM

Alite. Right?

In all seriousness, the scariest photo I've ever seen of a mobster was one of Tony Ducks's mug shots back in the wonder years. I posted them a few times in the pics thread.

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 07/01/21 02:45 AM

Thomas Pitera had a truly wicked stare, as did Aniello Dellacroce and Carmine Galante. They say all it took from Antonio Corallo was one single glare. Nicholas Corozzo had a pretty mean mug too, and all of these guys were stone killers you could see it in their eyes. You don't see those looks too much anymore, instead they look like giggling smiling goofballs. Joey the Clown wore a big grin, but it was a creepy cannibalistic smile. Guys from the old school were a different breed that's for sure.
Posted By: jace

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 07/01/21 03:32 AM

Casso looks pretty crazy to me, i think it's been proven that he was.
Posted By: jace

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 07/01/21 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Alite. Right?

In all seriousness, the scariest photo I've ever seen of a mobster was one of Tony Ducks's mug shots back in the wonder years. I posted them a few times in the pics thread.

I've seen the one you are talking about, he does look scary.

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 07/01/21 02:29 PM

Anthony Spero was another one
Posted By: CNote

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 07/01/21 02:36 PM

Come over for the barbecue, I'll get you a hamburger or something.

Attached picture Demeo-roy.jpg
Posted By: Njein

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 07/02/21 02:06 AM

Nicky Scarfo. Ran Philly like a tyrant with an iron fist.
Posted By: thekidfromthesouth

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 07/02/21 03:25 AM

nick scarfo even til this his nephew scar of him,,, and all mobster said nice things about him
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 07/02/21 08:48 AM

I hate to be a parrot, but Scarfo is probably near the very top. People were terrified of that guy. He got such a royal treatment at Philly restaurants that paying customers were sometimes asked to leave to make room for Scarfo and his people.
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 07/02/21 10:00 AM

Luciano Leggio was know to be so intimidating, that people had difficulties just standing in his presence.
Posted By: Kese

Re: Who are the all time scariest Mafiosos? - 07/02/21 05:52 PM

Frank Schweihs

“The FBI considers him the Babe Ruth of Outfit hitmen, with dozens of Outfit victims, mobsters from New York to Los Angeles, murderous bosses and their turncoat business associates. Other hit men were terrified to be near him, even when he was sleeping. A glimpse of the German in Los Angeles, a chance sighting in a car window, frightened Los Angeles crime boss Jimmy "The Weasel" Frattiano so much that the mobster ran shrieking into the federal witness protection program"
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET