Posted By: Louiebynochi

Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/26/21 07:04 PM

Frankie Loc has passed RIP
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/26/21 08:16 PM

Another old timer gone..
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/26/21 08:17 PM

He is without a doubt one of the greatest men to have ever lived. A legend that will never be forgotten. It's truly sad that this man had to spend the last 30 years of his life in prison for absolutely nothing. He is a victim of RICO. He sat on the wrong couch. That was it. RIP Frank. I know the Bronx won't be the same without you
Posted By: thekidfromthesouth

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/26/21 10:23 PM

he still listed alive in the bop.....but hes still a stand up guy and tough
Posted By: Raven

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/27/21 12:40 PM

Greatest men who ever lived? Bit much don’t you think. All due respect to someone who passed but that’s over the top.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/27/21 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Raven
Greatest men who ever lived? Bit much don’t you think. All due respect to someone who passed but that’s over the top.

Yeah, I agree Raven. My heart goes out to his family and friends, I am sure they'll miss him. They have my condolences. But it's not like he was working on a cure for cancer or something.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/27/21 02:26 PM

I think its particularly sad because he went to prison for over 30 years for basically nothing. Was he an alter boy? No. But not being an alter boy doesnt warrant you going to prison for a day never mind 30 years. Bottom line, it was wrong.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/27/21 02:32 PM

I mean I’m not cheering his death BUT he was a criminal/murderer so at the end of the day you have to pay for your crimes.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/27/21 03:36 PM

He wasnt convicted of murdering anyone. You can basically frame a guy and then tell hourself “hey, he may not be guilty of this but he committed a bunch of other crimes in the past and got away with it”. Thats not how our system is supposed to work and its what separates our system from Iran’s.

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/27/21 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
He wasnt convicted of murdering anyone. You can basically frame a guy and then tell hourself “hey, he may not be guilty of this but he committed a bunch of other crimes in the past and got away with it”. Thats not how our system is supposed to work and its what separates our system from Iran’s.

I think you misinterpreted . I NEVER said anyone should be convicted of a crime they didn’t commit. I believe in due process. But the fact was that he was a high ranking mobster which is a criminal. Like I said I’m not happy he is dead but I’m not sad either. My father’s former police partner recently died and I was very sad about it because I knew him most of my life and he was obviously a good man who put his life in the line to help people
Posted By: Tommy2Times

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/27/21 04:44 PM

resquiescat in pace Consigliere...

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/27/21 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Raven

. Agreed
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/27/21 05:29 PM

Has this been confirmed by reliable sources? That Locascio is dead? I searched the net but didn't see anything
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/27/21 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
I think its particularly sad because he went to prison for over 30 years for basically nothing. Was he an alter boy? No. But not being an alter boy doesnt warrant you going to prison for a day never mind 30 years. Bottom line, it was wrong.

The RICO act is here to stay because they use it to target gangs, terrorist groups, etc. They can't just pick and choose who they use it against. If it applies, it applies. Bottom line is, don't associate with criminals enough to where you could be linked to an organization with them.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/27/21 06:47 PM

He was in the same room when they were discussing about approving to kill a guy. Locasico didn't say hit the guy and remained silent, but he also didn't say not to hit the guy. So right there he is as guilty as if he pulled the trigger or ordered it himself. I honestly think he should have been released about half a decade ago.
Posted By: jace

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/28/21 01:25 AM

Nothing at all on the about it online, he might t still be alive.

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/28/21 03:07 AM

Everyone forgetting he also was part of the DB murder and drove off w DB’s body never to be seen again plus whatever murders he was part of in the 50s,60s,70s and and early 80s...

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/28/21 06:43 AM

Where’d you get this info? If it’s true it hasn’t hit the news yet. I can’t find it anywhere.
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/28/21 07:23 PM

I'm not finding anything about it either lol
Posted By: DetroitPartnership

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/28/21 08:49 PM

Bad rumor; it's not true.

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/28/21 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Everyone forgetting he also was part of the DB murder and drove off w DB’s body never to be seen again plus whatever murders he was part of in the 50s,60s,70s and and early 80s...

Was Locascio alive or dead at the time? whistle

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/28/21 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by jace

Reach out to your people in the street, see if he passed, if you can’t then shut the fuck up

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/29/21 12:51 AM

Your either lying or were misinformed. He isn’t dead.

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/29/21 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by jace

Reach out to your people in the street, see if he passed, if you can’t then shut the fuck up

I have no people on the street, so I asked you. As stated by Raven, you were lying or misinformed. Learn to own up to your lie/mistake in stead of lashing out at others.
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/29/21 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Has this been confirmed by reliable sources? That Locascio is dead? I searched the net but didn't see anything

He probably got the info From johnny Alite while watching his little Ravenite videos.

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/29/21 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by ColonelReb

He probably got the info From johnny Alite while watching his little Ravenite videos.

judging from your comments in this and the other thread , you pay for his Patreon and pretend you don’t. You clearly saw the video 2, so you know that’s where I got it from..Be a man not a pretend gangster on the net. Be secure in your self it’s ok to have an interest in the genre..

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/29/21 05:27 AM

Frankie Loc has passed RIP

You are going after ColonelReb, meanwhile you have not owned up on starting this with a fake announcement.

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/30/21 12:19 AM

judging from your comments in this and the other thread , you pay for his Patreon and pretend you don’t. You clearly saw the video 2, so you know that’s where I got it from..Be a man not a pretend gangster on the net. Be secure in your self it’s ok to have an interest in the genre..

Bro if I had a access to the YT video I would film it with my phone and post a link on here to show everyone. Something you refuse to do for some reason.

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/30/21 10:00 AM

Colonel, There's only one logical reason its not being posted up, and thats because it simply does not exist. Period! Otherwise it would be posted to dispel the insults and controversy. Very weird thread to say the least.
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/30/21 12:04 PM

Posting blatant lies should get you banned, but it doesn't.

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/30/21 02:56 PM

Colonel, There's only one logical reason its not being posted up, and thats because it simply does not exist. Period! Otherwise it would be posted to dispel the insults and controversy. Very weird thread to say the least.

You have seen the video as well clown. Stop lying. You and your partner gave Jerry Capeci the Frankie Pasqua video from Patreon so I know your lying
And I will take 5mins of my time tonight. And post the video. You guys are clearly no pussy getting losers who don’t have a nickel to rub together. You keep this shit up little boy mafia and I’ll parlay your death threats into taking everything you own. Don’t ever try to question me or doubt me. I always speak the truth and I never exaggerate. I can buy and sell you broke ass a hundred thousand times over and I swear on life, love and my fathers soul that that’s the truth. Now access your patron account along w Lisa the Gorilla and post the video....
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/30/21 05:31 PM

I'm utterly confused by this thread. Is Frankie Loc dead or not?
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/30/21 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
I'm utterly confused by this thread. Is Frankie Loc dead or not?

Still alive. The original thread was a mistake.

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/30/21 06:20 PM

So why the misleading posts afterwards?

Everyone should just realize that there was no truth to the original posting and move on.

Frank Locascio IS STILL ALIVE serving his sentence. Period!
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/30/21 06:27 PM

Lou fucked up with this post lol. I would just admit my mistake. I can still remember when I told my dad that Bob Hope (his hero) had passed. Turned out he hadn't passed. It was just some fake new reporting. Bob later passed of course
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/30/21 06:32 PM

The next will be Bobby Manna.

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/30/21 06:49 PM

In the Ravenite tapes that Alite and Felix narrate for the viewer and clearly show u John Alite along w the people I just mentioned, he mentions that Frank Locascio just passed away...unless I misheard but I don’t believe i did

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/30/21 07:27 PM

In the Ravenite tapes that Alite and Felix narrate for the viewer and clearly show u John Alite along w the people I just mentioned, he mentions that Frank Locascio just passed away...unless I misheard but I don’t believe i did

You should have stated that in the beginning, or once all the questions and arguments started, instead you let it get worse for 2 days! As for John Alite, so much for him as a source.

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/30/21 08:21 PM

Bingo
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 06/30/21 08:52 PM

If he does die I'd go to his funeral, Frank was a great man, better than all the politicians.
Posted By: thekidfromthesouth

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 07/02/21 04:48 PM

bullshit asshole... and hes gonna live longer than the idiot whot started this thread
Posted By: Tommy2Times

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 07/02/21 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by thekidfromthesouth
bullshit asshole... and hes gonna live longer than the idiot whot started this thread

I feel Lou is going to sleep with the fishes with this statement...
Posted By: mchang93

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 07/03/21 04:30 AM

The same rumor went around about Matty Madonna and it was not true as a family member commented on a site reporting it saying he was alive and ok after getting Covid if I remember correctly.

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 07/03/21 04:45 PM

Louie got the info from the Alite video. I just watched it. Which should give him future reservation to take about what a quarter of what Alite says as the truth and the other 75 percent as Bullshit.

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 07/03/21 06:20 PM

When Frankie gets out on appeal he should visit colonel reb in Arkansas his number one fan....

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 07/04/21 07:49 AM

I'll be damned... Alite does say that twice in the video, obviously he is wrong but he does say it. That is probably the first and last Alite video I'll ever watch. An Albanian Associate who talks like he was involved in the Castellano hit, cmon.

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 07/04/21 07:55 AM

In the video Alite says he has movie deals? What movie deals? I give him credit though because he is making a good living telling stories and exxagerating about his "glory" days with Gotti from over 20 years ago. One thing he ain't is stupid, definetely a liar, but not stupid. He knows how to milk it for a buck.
Posted By: Paul Pisano

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 07/06/21 01:11 AM

Little Pauli varrio also passed some time ago.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 07/07/21 01:45 AM

Alite probably gets his inside information here

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 07/07/21 10:12 PM

When Frankie gets out on appeal he should visit colonel reb in Arkansas his number one fan....

I don't live in Arkansas. I'm a fan because I state the truth?
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 07/07/21 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by azguy
Alite probably gets his inside information here

lol lol lol lol lol

You might be right!!

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 07/08/21 08:58 AM

Another example that Louie does NO RESEARCH at all. All you gotta do is google Colonel Reb and you would know what state I'm from. Guess you'll wait on Alite to tell you bro

Re: Frank Locasico has passed RIP - 07/08/21 10:29 AM

Another example that Louie does NO RESEARCH at all. All you gotta do is google Colonel Rev and you would know what state I'm from. Guess you'll wait on Alite to tell you bro

Lol. good observation Reb.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET