Home

John Gotti Jr..

Posted By: Lenox

John Gotti Jr.. - 06/22/21 01:40 AM

Say what you want about John Gotti Jr but you dont see him on you tube doing podcasts and talking about how crazy and tough he was. If anyone has great stories it would be him.
The johnny amd Gene show. John Gotti Jr and Gene Gotti. That would be a show!!!
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/22/21 01:43 AM

Gene I could give you but Junior Gotti was not respected. I’m mean the only reason he got made was his father. However the one thing I will give him credit for is his comments on the Favara family. Unlike his sisters he has been more honest about it. He has called them a good family and that he liked them. He has also said his father most likely had something to do with his disappearance
Posted By: Lenox

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/22/21 02:29 AM

I do like how JR would have a conference with his Childrens teachers every Friday. That was no bull shit. My buddy did time up in Raybrook and Gotti Jr actually did that. He actually met him when they were celebrating St Joseph. All the Italians had a feast.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/22/21 02:36 AM

Sadly, I don't think it matters what Jr's rep was in the Gambino's .(or the other Families for that matter). There are enough people that will eat up anything with the name Gotti in it. I'm sure that if he wanted to ,Jr could do a pretty successful podcast.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/22/21 05:36 PM

Junior doesn't have to do podcasts, that attention whore went on all kinds of talk shows and made probably the worst mob movie in history...

The only significant stories he has are of his father...And he's not even smart enough to make up stories like Alite does
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/22/21 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Junior doesn't have to do podcasts, that attention whore went on all kinds of talk shows and made probably the worst mob movie in history...

The only significant stories he has are of his father...And he's not even smart enough to make up stories like Alite does

I gotta agree with the "worst mob" movie.
Ironically 2 of the other worst mob movie candidates are also "Gotti movies" One is "Getting Gotti" with Lorraine Bracco as Diane Giacolone,and the other is the Armand Assante film.
All three are examples of celluloid larceny,and the casts should have been arrested for loitering in front of a camera

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/22/21 08:59 PM

I didn't see the Getting Gotti movie...

I liked the one with Assante !! Lol
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/22/21 10:17 PM

. Very True
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/24/21 04:36 AM

I have to say I respectfully disagree with all of you about this subject.

The only credible source on the subject is Mikey Scars
And he has said point blank Jr. has met with the Barney and that Barney and every other family respected jr when he was acting boss.

The guy had no respect but he implemented the no killing rule.

That more or less stands today.

According to Scars.

Was he the man his father was NO
He outright says it.

Name me a credible source for this?
Posted By: fergie

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/24/21 11:02 PM

I get the impression Jnr wasn’t respected at all really, but only from books, research etc…for a mixture of reasons, whether it be poor/indecisive decisions or nepotism…that seems to be the general consensus from nearly every source you’ll find

Mikey Scars does come across as fairly honest though from what I’ve seen/read so I can’t disagree entirely

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/25/21 06:04 PM

Gotti jr. was not respected by anybody...Mikey scars even says Jor Watts treated him like a punk
Posted By: jace

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/26/21 03:51 AM

Gotti jr. was not respected by anybody...Mikey scars even says Jor Watts treated him like a punk

I think many knew he was where he was due to his father, but he had to have respect from some people. Micky Scars was hanging on him like a fan of Gotti till Scars became a rat. Now he says Gotti was a punk. Scars was the one who was Gotti;s friend and Judas, in fact he was closer to Gotti than Alite was. There had to be respect by many on a certain level, and mixed feeling by others, I just do not see Joe Watts treating him like a punk. If Michael DiLeonardo witnessed this and was Gotti's friend as it happened, I think that makes him a punk too.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/26/21 08:30 PM

I knew Mikey and He was one of the best. Far from a liar. They had to deal with jr. because of His Father. Jr. wasn't a bad guy just a little cocky because of his Father. Being the Son of the Boss brings Public respect even though privately they had other feelings about Him.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/26/21 09:13 PM

Mikey Scars never called Jr a punk and never said Watts treated him like one, but Watts and Jr did hate each other, but they self loath each other since they’re both one time rats...
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/27/21 01:41 AM

I didn't see the Getting Gotti movie...

I liked the one with Assante !! Lol

top 6 movies depicting Gotti from best to worst.
1. Gotti (1996)
2.Witness to the Mob (1998)
3. Rob the Mob (2014)
4. The Wannabe (2015)
5. Getting Gotti (1994)
6. Gotti (2018)

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/27/21 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Mikey Scars never called Jr a punk and never said Watts treated him like one, but Watts and Jr did hate each other, but they self loath each other since they’re both one time rats...

He said Watts had no respect for Junior at all..That means he's seen it !!

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/27/21 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
I have to say I respectfully disagree with all of you about this subject.

The only credible source on the subject is Mikey Scars
And he has said point blank Jr. has met with the Barney and that Barney and every other family respected jr when he was acting boss.

Yeah, they sat down after Boriello was killed and Junior demanded that Geritano be killed and Bellomo agreed and then did nothing, he just ignored Junior...That was the ultimate sign of disrespect

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/27/21 05:30 AM

They didn’t Ignore Jr. the Genovese Family investigated and determined it wasn’t Geritano which was correct it was Gaspipe and his cops...

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/27/21 05:44 PM

So then why did Gotti sr. tell Junior from prison to kill Geritano themselves ?? Bellomo obviously didn't say we investigated it and found he didn't do it...They just did nothing..That's ignoring him and showing no respect at all for him..That;'s why Gotti sr. was so pissed

Apparently, Junior couldn't conduct a competent investigation..But you make an interesting point, Gaspipe showed no respect or fear for Junior either...And they were all proven right because he never took revenge on anybody for Boriello's killing
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/27/21 05:47 PM

Can someone elaborate on the no killing rule?

I don't think I've read anything about that before, but it sounds like it's from a time that's a little outside the wheelhouse of mafia stuff I gravitate to....

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/28/21 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by alicecooper
Can someone elaborate on the no killing rule?

I don't think I've read anything about that before, but it sounds like it's from a time that's a little outside the wheelhouse of mafia stuff I gravitate to....

Anybody?

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/28/21 05:45 PM

In the 90s they implemented the rule no killings unless someone was a rat,which is why Frank Hydell was killed in 98 and Why Frank Fappiano was put on the shelf for his guy killing Lenny at a Super Bowl Party in 1997
Posted By: bronx

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/28/21 09:52 PM

lenny did the shooting a guy frank was killed, for zero reason

Re: John Gotti Jr.. - 06/28/21 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
In the 90s they implemented the rule no killings unless someone was a rat,which is why Frank Hydell was killed in 98 and Why Frank Fappiano was put on the shelf for his guy killing Lenny at a Super Bowl Party in 1997

So it was a rule they actually stuck to, except for a one off here and there?

Did it lead to more guys being put on the shelf, whereas back in the day the dispute probably would have led to a killing?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET