Home

The most dangerous member of the Bath Ave Crew?

Posted By: JCrusher

The most dangerous member of the Bath Ave Crew? - 05/30/21 09:33 PM

Now that Jimmy Calandra has started coming out with his mob stories I went back and watched Inside the American Mob End Game. I forget how violent this crew was despite being so young. Who do you think was the most Dangerous? I think they’re are three real choices(but feel free to give your own opinion). The leader Paulie Gulino killed Bickelman in broad daylight fir Spero then later pushed Spero when he would let back him against the 20th Ave crew. Tommy Reynolds jabbed a fork in someone’s eye and killed an innocent woman in a robbery gone wrong which was truly horrifying. Fabrizio DeFrancisci tortured a crack dealer with a blowtorch. These were a very brutal young crew
Posted By: CNote

Re: The most dangerous member of the Bath Ave Crew? - 05/30/21 11:22 PM

He wasn't one of the Bath Boys but he would have fit right in with them, John Pappa. He was a little younger but already had four notches on his belt and one of them Capo Joe Scopo. The apple didn't fall from the tree on him, he was just as lethal as his homicidal father. Now he going to be one of the longest serving inmates in the penal system.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: The most dangerous member of the Bath Ave Crew? - 05/31/21 12:06 AM

The bath avenue crew all became cooperators. Were they dangerous or just dangerous around weak people? You guys notice wll these violent young wanna be’s all started after good fella’s was released?
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: The most dangerous member of the Bath Ave Crew? - 05/31/21 01:29 AM

Dangerous us dangerous doesn’t matter if you are a “rat” or not. In fact quite often the real dangerous ones like Casso or Mickey Featherstone cooperate. To me they are all lowlifes and n that life but some are simply more feared than others
Posted By: jace

Re: The most dangerous member of the Bath Ave Crew? - 05/31/21 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by Lenox
The bath avenue crew all became cooperators. Were they dangerous or just dangerous around weak people? You guys notice wll these violent young wanna be’s all started after good fella’s was released?

I think a few of them they dangerous with weak people, and are overrated. I also doubt they were as close to people who they have been said by LE fanboy writers to have been. A couple were really tough, they are the ones doing all the time in prison.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: The most dangerous member of the Bath Ave Crew? - 06/03/21 12:47 AM

They all didnt flip...

Tommy Reynolds and Fabritz... Took it on the chin.
They were both feared killers in the neighborhood, they were respected for the work they did for the crew (MURDERS)

They were all tough guys when they were all together
There were 7 main guys and 50 more wannabee's

So when you would fight them they would all stick together

Also, they had the Bonanno family behind them Tommy Karate who was a killer, Spero was an old time BOSS.

The only way you could go up against them was if you were part of a crew that also had murderers

They went up against BPB, and that didn't go too good for them.

I know they went up against the Ft. Hamilton Crew and one of them had gotten beaten to death, Ft. Hamilton was another Colombo farm team from bensonhurst, Wild Bill was behind.
They got into a beef at a club and Ft. Hamilton Beat one of the Bath Ave Boys to death. I dont want to say his name out of respect for his family.
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: The most dangerous member of the Bath Ave Crew? - 06/03/21 04:09 AM

Who is BPB?
Posted By: Lenox

Re: The most dangerous member of the Bath Ave Crew? - 06/03/21 01:00 PM

BPB = bay parkway boys.
Posted By: boomboomroom

Re: The most dangerous member of the Bath Ave Crew? - 06/03/21 02:57 PM

Bath Avenue Crew. Click on the video below to view the video.
https://youtu.be/ueKBmAZywjQ
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: The most dangerous member of the Bath Ave Crew? - 06/04/21 12:47 AM

The one right smack in the middle looks like Mario Russo, he was probably the toughest one out of the bunch with his hands.
Posted By: TommyIrish

Re: The most dangerous member of the Bath Ave Crew? - 06/04/21 02:28 PM

Paulie G was the most feared and capable, He wasnt the leader for nothin
Posted By: Big Alex

Re: The most dangerous member of the Bath Ave Crew? - 12/11/21 07:40 PM

Fort Hamilton Boys? There was a Fort Hamilton Boys? I hung out on Fort Hamilton Parkway most of my life and this is the first I've heard of a Fort Hamilton Boys. BTW, those were all wasted years.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: The most dangerous member of the Bath Ave Crew? - 12/13/21 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Big Alex
Fort Hamilton Boys? There was a Fort Hamilton Boys? I hung out on Fort Hamilton Parkway most of my life and this is the first I've heard of a Fort Hamilton Boys. BTW, those were all wasted years.

Yup…. the Bay Boys and almost every ave with a gang or park had their own Crews.

I was in the NPark Boyzz.

I was also in the Marine Park Stymies.

And others.

Grew out of all of them and went on to make money the hard way.

Wild Bill was a great Man.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET