Home

Giuseppe Ganci, Benny Zito, and Sal Finazzo

Posted By: Tommy2Times

Giuseppe Ganci, Benny Zito, and Sal Finazzo - 05/15/21 05:03 AM

Guys,

Can you assist me in bio's of these three guys Zito, Ganci, and Finazzo? I saw Pinterest photos of them looks like they might be part of the Zip faction with Bonventre and Catalano. I just don't know what there roles were in the Bonanno family.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Giuseppe Ganci, Benny Zito, and Sal Finazzo - 05/15/21 02:35 PM

Giuseppe Ganci belonged to Sicily and was a member of San Giuseppe Jato family. He was direct with Antonio Salamone and Salvatore Greco, not Ciaschiteddu but his cousin. He operated in New York, Sicily, and Brazil. He was swept up in the Pizza Connection as he ran pizza parlors.

Benny Zito belongs to Sicily. Mainly operates in Pennsylvania. Ran a pizza parlor and was also swept up in the Pizza Connection, lambed it then turned himself in. Close to Philadelphia and Gambino families, also helped John Stanfa get transportation when he went into hiding. Close to Giovanni Gambino, and Frank Inzerillo. Has a large blood family active on both sides of the Atlantic.

Sal Finazzo belongs to Sicily. Swept up in the Pizza Connection. Got him in New York, New Jersey, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Ohio, and Canada. A messenger or collector, not a lot of info about him, close to Bonanno, Gambino, Detroit, Buffalo, and Rizzuto families.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET