Home

Caesar Bonventre

Posted By: Tommy2Times

Caesar Bonventre - 05/12/21 08:31 PM

I'm just curious if anyone knows anything about Bonventre's son that was born in 1984? Curious if he followed his father's footsteps.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Caesar Bonventre - 05/14/21 12:17 AM

No, I saw an article online about 8 years ago with a picture of his son with his mother.They were sitting on the stairs of a brownstone.....I cannot recall what the topic of the article was but I think it described the difficulty of raising him with no dad around.
He wasn’t involved in LCN at that time.

Hunt for the article, it is around
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: Caesar Bonventre - 05/14/21 05:17 PM

Kind of off topic; Wasn’t Cesare Bonventre killed because he disrespected and walked out on Philip Rastelli during a meeting??
Posted By: Tommy2Times

Re: Caesar Bonventre - 05/15/21 04:51 AM

That was one reason and the other which, I believe sealed his fate was Massino and his powerful talent of manipulation, talked Rastelli into okaying Bonventre to get killed for he was a threat to Massino. Didn't Vitale state that Massino warned him that Bonventre is a sharp guy and becareful when they were to take him out? Also, I found his son who is also named Cesare and owns Castle Tile and Marble LLC in Brooklyn. He was also in a YouTube video getting a kidney transplant in 2012.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET