Home

Gambino Capo Pasquale Conte

Posted By: Tommy2Times

Gambino Capo Pasquale Conte - 05/09/21 04:48 AM

I'm hoping someone knows more about what happened to this Capo? I know he was an earner with the Gambino's and heard he got shelved? Wondering if anyone could explain why he was shelved and when exactly?
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Gambino Capo Pasquale Conte - 05/09/21 06:36 AM

He is still alive as far as I know. Gotti was getting upset with conte around the time Gravano flipped. Gotti was not going to take the chance of killing Conte as the would have caused a lot of bad blood in the family and would risk is own blood family getting hurt. So in 1993 Gotti decided when Domenico Cefalu was released, Conte would be demoted and Domenico would become capo of that crew. This happened in 1994 around February but it gets weirder as Domenico gets indicted again while Conte has his own legal problems and serves as acting Capo. Conte took a plea deal in the DiBono murder case in the summer of 1994 which angered John Gotti Sr, and Pasquale Conte was shelved for the plea deal. Smart move on Conte. Gotti was just too egotistic. Conte was released in 2003. When Cefalu became underboss, he took Conte off the shelve, but by that time Conte was enjoying the rest of his time, with a couple of minor mentions, but was not fully active and was known to give other and younger members advice.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET