Home

Black members Hells, Outlaws or Bandidos in Europe

Posted By: Blackmobs

Black members Hells, Outlaws or Bandidos in Europe - 05/02/21 02:15 AM

I saw some pictures in the net of what it would look like black members in the Hells Angels, Outlaws and Bandidos.
Not puppet clubs, but the official MC...

What do ya’ll think ?
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Black members Hells, Outlaws or Bandidos in Europe - 05/02/21 02:28 PM

Hells Angels are big over here, but Outlaws and Bandidos are not much of a force.

I have never come across a black HA member here in Europe. In the Netherlands the HA members are mostly Dutch, with a few Moluccan and Turkish members. In my area in Belgium a lot of members are Italian and Belgians. In Scandinavia they're also overwhelmingly local white guys. In Germany there's lots and lots of Turkish members, as well as local Germans.
Black people are welcome at parties and rallies, but when it comes to HA's I gotta admin I haven't known a patched-in black member firsthand.

There are however quite a few Satudarah MC members that come from an Afro-Surinamese or an Afro-Curaçaoan background. They're a minority, the vast majority of Satudarah members are Moluccans and Dutch guys, but they do exist.

Caloh Wagoh MC was a club that was majority Afro-Surinamese and Afro-Curaçaoan, but they mostly got the outlaw motorcycle aesthetic but I don't think other OMCG's regarded them as a legit "outlaw motorcycle club" (a lot of members didn't own bikes). That club isn't really around anymore.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET