Home

Joe Lolordo, St.Valentines Day Massacre killer

Posted By: NYMafia

Joe Lolordo, St.Valentines Day Massacre killer - 04/28/21 11:51 AM

One of the most low-key members of the DeCavalcante Family was capo Giuseppe (Joe Lo) Lolordo.

But appearances can sometimes be very deceiving. History points to Lolordo of having been the main guy handling the "chopper" in that damp Chicago garage back in 1929. He banged out seven rival hoods that morning for Al Capone, as well as for the memory of Lolordo's dear brother Patsy.

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2021/04/28/giuseppe-lolordo/

A completely new and revised biography!
Posted By: Primo

Re: Joe Lolordo, St.Valentines Day Massacre killer - 04/28/21 06:46 PM

Cheers and thanks! Cannot wait to read this one later today.
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Joe Lolordo, St.Valentines Day Massacre killer - 04/29/21 12:41 AM

This is great thanks NY Mafia

Re: Joe Lolordo, St.Valentines Day Massacre killer - 04/29/21 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by Primo
Cheers and thanks! Cannot wait to read this one later today.

Thanks Primo

Re: Joe Lolordo, St.Valentines Day Massacre killer - 04/29/21 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
This is great thanks NY Mafia

Glad you enjoyed it DD
Posted By: jace

Re: Joe Lolordo, St.Valentines Day Massacre killer - 04/29/21 01:42 AM

It'a a good write up, but I don't know why you put up information about his sons who were honest and stayed out of the Mafia life, including giving out their addresses of their homes and former businesses. Even though they may have died They may still be alive) their children may live there, or not want their parents name involved. A doctor and a dentist shows a good job was done raising his kids.

I keep getting surprised out how many Manhattan based Mafia members had ties to Chicago back then. There were a lot of New York mobsters going to Chicago, did many from Chicago come to NYC and get involved in activities here?
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Joe Lolordo, St.Valentines Day Massacre killer - 04/29/21 01:52 AM

I do like how he mentioned his kids legitimate careers, making a splendid living legitimately. Not sure I wanted to know their addresses but oh well, not like I plan on harassing them.

Re: Joe Lolordo, St.Valentines Day Massacre killer - 04/29/21 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
I do like how he mentioned his kids legitimate careers, making a splendid living legitimately. Not sure I wanted to know their addresses but oh well, not like I plan on harassing them.

I am with you on him mentioning their careers.

Re: Joe Lolordo, St.Valentines Day Massacre killer - 04/29/21 12:39 PM

I sometimes mention the legit careers of the children of wise guys to put life into proper perspective for the reader. To show that it's not all guns and intrigue. That racketeers most often want the best for their kids just like everybody else.

As far as addresses go, it's been decades. Most are not at those addresses any longer as a simple Google search typically reveals such nowadays. I didn't see the harm in it.

And as far as privacy goes, nobody respects the subjects privacy that I write about more than me.

I never throw guys under the bus. It's not my style
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Joe Lolordo, St.Valentines Day Massacre killer - 04/29/21 04:57 PM

Suddenly those who don't care if Giuliani's privacy was violated with a bogus search based on retribution are concerned a persons address (public knowledge) is listed in a story. Hmmmm seems a bit hypercritical to me.

Re: Joe Lolordo, St.Valentines Day Massacre killer - 04/29/21 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by majicrat
Suddenly those who don't care if Giuliani's privacy was violated with a bogus search based on retribution are concerned a persons address (public knowledge) is listed in a story. Hmmmm seems a bit hypercritical to me.

I think that Giulianni being a public figure puts him in an entirely different category than 2 unwon sons of a mob member. It's a different topic so we should not get into it here. It likely is a bogus search, I agree with you, but again, different topic.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET