Home

Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a

Posted By: DiLorenzo

Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/15/21 04:42 PM

I'm sure this won't go down well with Franzese's groupies !!!

Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/15/21 06:39 PM

LOL.... of course he did. I've been saying the Michael Franzese is a stone cold, unadulterated stool pigeon forever. His brother also. But the brother was a nobody who could only hurt a few guys and his own father. Whereas Michael gave 'background and intelligence' to the feds on loads of goodfellas and top guys in all the families. He also testified in open court and also behind closed door proceeding in federal grand juries that returned numerous indictments in the SDNY, EDNY, and elsewhere.

Posted By: matteodenaro

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/15/21 06:46 PM

I'm sorry but Sammy is 100% correct. I like Michael and definetely know he was a bonafide wiseguy, but his excuses that he technically isn't a fink is all bullshit. Michael is just hustling and making money, masquerading as a "born again christian."
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/15/21 07:05 PM

Exactly. Michael Franzese is a very intelligent guy, a great speaker and he made tons and tons of money as a wiseguy - but I don't believe for a second that he didn't rat. He's a 100% stoolie and his YouTube channel is a hustle. Why do you think he shows up everywhere? Publicity. All of his interviews with that dolt DJ Vlad? Publicity. He's just hustling and his "born again Christian" stuff is a shtick.
Posted By: matteodenaro

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/15/21 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Exactly. Michael Franzese is a very intelligent guy, a great speaker and he made tons and tons of money as a wiseguy - but I don't believe for a second that he didn't rat. He's a 100% stoolie and his YouTube channel is a hustle. Why do you think he shows up everywhere? Publicity. All of his interviews with that dolt DJ Vlad? Publicity. He's just hustling and his "born again Christian" stuff is a shtick.

Yes Joke. I agree with you 100%. I have a funny story about Michael. About 10 or so years ago my old man called me up and told me that some former mobster was gonna speak at a church in this little hick town sout of me called Elwood, IL. So me and the old man decided to go. Michael was charging like 10 bucks per ticket and about 40 people showed up. Me and the old man are pretty dark swarthy Italians and we were sticking out like a sore thumb among all of these farmers and small town hick folks. I swear Michael's old mob instincts were kicking in because he stared at us off and on through the entire speech. He knew we were out of place. Afterwards, Michael was signing autographs and talking to people one on one. I must say he was a very nice guy and took the time to talk with everyone. But he did say to us "Man you and your dad remind me of people back home. I was getting a little nervous!" And we laughed and went on our merry way. But that was fucking hilarious.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/15/21 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by matteodenaro
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke

Yes Joke. I agree with you 100%. I have a funny story about Michael. About 10 or so years ago my old man called me up and told me that some former mobster was gonna speak at a church in this little hick town sout of me called Elwood, IL. So me and the old man decided to go. Michael was charging like 10 bucks per ticket and about 40 people showed up. Me and the old man are pretty dark swarthy Italians and we were sticking out like a sore thumb among all of these farmers and small town hick folks. I swear Michael's old mob instincts were kicking in because he stared at us off and on through the entire speech. He knew we were out of place. Afterwards, Michael was signing autographs and talking to people one on one. I must say he was a very nice guy and took the time to talk with everyone. But he did say to us "Man you and your dad remind me of people back home. I was getting a little nervous!" And we laughed and went on our merry way. But that was fucking hilarious.

LOL
Posted By: TSNYC

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/15/21 08:01 PM

Unrelated to this, but I saw the video regarding Joe Bilotti beating the piss out of Robert Pate. Found that to be one of his better stories.
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/15/21 08:22 PM

I have a Christian friend who also saw him at church - this friend doesn't care about LCN or anything but knows I do and told me all about it. Before he finished telling me about it I asked "was it Michael Franzese?" he shouts "Yes! That's the guy!" And raves about what a great guy this is.

You can tell by watching any appearance of Michael's that this is a brilliant guy. I have no doubt at all that he knows how to read - and work - a room.

I agree with all other posters; I believe he's a rat with the rest of them; I agree his born again life is a hustle.

But in a way - this is exactly the type of talent that the Mafia used to have and doesn't have any more, by in large. He may be a stoolie but he read the situation well...he got off a sinking ship (particularly being the Colombos) and went legit with plenty of money and fame and no risk to himself. He might be a rat but he is not stupid.

You gotta wonder, if Michael had been a member of the Genovese family would he have jumped ship so easily? It's easy to understand why he'd want out of the Colombo family as it stood on the brink of a third war. Maybe in a more talented group things would have unfolded differently.

Franzese is perfect symbolism of where the talent and moneymaking ability of the Mafia has gone. Why fight over a diminishing pie with increased surveillance risk when you can make a mint preaching Jesus? The smarts and ability to earn are obviously still there. He's just realized like Allie Boy's sentencing judge said: "You're a chump if you stay with the Colombo Family."

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/15/21 09:40 PM

100% its a scam...

Forget the money he's making, I bet he gets off on how many clueless people believe every word he says and defend him more then they would their own family members, like they know him or something...You know he laughs at them for being suckers !!

Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/15/21 11:09 PM

At least Michael really is what he says he was.

It used to be this idiot performing this schtick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-EI-irkkXw

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
100% its a scam...

Forget the money he's making, I bet he gets off on how many clueless people believe every word he says and defend him more then they would their own family members, like they know him or something...You know he laughs at them for being suckers !!

Posted By: jace

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 12:48 AM

Gravano is a way bigger and worse rat, so who is he to talk. He keeps on ratting, and stayed involved in crimes where he dragged his family in after he ratted openly. He revels in it, Franzese seems embarrassed.
Posted By: Giacalone

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 01:21 AM

That's hilarious. What Gravano did makes Michael Franzese almost look like a stand-up guy lol
Posted By: Galassi70

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 02:15 AM

Franzese is happier now that he has left that life.
He is actually there for his family. He isnt locked up
On a 35 year stretch.
He saw 1st hand how the mafia life can.destroy families.

Gravano appears to really miss that life. You can tell it
In.his voice when he talks of the past.
Gravano bought into Gottis vision and where did it get him?
Gotti wanted Gravano to pay for Gottis out of control ego
And inability to stay 2 steps ahead of the Feds.
Gotti made the Feds job easy bringing him down.

Franzese like it or not is looking ahead. Gravano is still stuck
In the past.

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
At least Michael really is what he says he was.

It used to be this idiot performing this schtick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-EI-irkkXw

100% its a scam...

I never heard of him..That story about reaching for the gun and then he couldn't grab it sounded bizarre...Did a quick google search and saw that he goes to prisons to talk to inmates...He most likely isn't getting paid to do that which gives him some credibility...I also saw he spoke on Billy Graham's radio show..Then I saw Jerry Capeci say years back that he thought he was a fraud...I don't know enough about him..Only a real bum would go on Billy Graham's show and try to con people !!
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 07:32 AM

This is already hitting a few places and am already seeing and reading the posts from both the Franzese and Gravano fans.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 09:13 AM

I always find it funny when a rat calls another rat 'a rat' lol
Posted By: Homers77

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

Lol it is amusing.

There can only be one rat boss of YouTube story telling!
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 03:09 PM

He didn't really call him a liar and this is really just building hype for their big "sit down" that's coming. A little manufactured drama. I don't know how Gravano is attempting to take the high road here, Mike never testified in open court and got Persico Life.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

Agreed its ridiculous sammy talking about he would kill Joe Massino and how Massino is a piece of shit but gravano put away way more people than Massino and ridiculous these idiots on theyre agreeing with sammy that if he wanted to come back into the life he would be accepted but hes choosing to stay away. Even in this day and age and Sammy knows this, if he tried to come back he would be the second coming of Sonny Riccobene
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 05:23 PM

I'm impartial to it TBH. Having both of them out and speaking about stuff has given us more insight into things. Is everything 100% accurate? who knows. But in the end itll give us more than what we had before and it makes for good talk.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 05:39 PM

I believe Michael’s roadway into the life travelled a different path then Sammy. They both played ball with the government however, Michael probably had a HUGE dilemma in doing so. Meaning, not only would he not have the support of his buddies anymores, his Dad would seemingly not be in his life no more (Eventually mended). A double edged sword, lose lose situation.

Michael seems to hold dirty details that we all want to hear and suspect occurred.Sammy is no holds barred with sprinkles of him being moral in the mud. (Not sure I buy it but only he knows)

Sammy’s assessment of character and not wanting to talk behind someone’s back deserves respect.

Different roads, same life lived.

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
This is already hitting a few places and am already seeing and reading the posts from both the Franzese and Gravano fans.

Franzese has a cult...If he said this punch will give you everlasting life, they'd drink it !!
Posted By: Galassi70

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 08:50 PM

Jim Jones said the same thing

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 09:14 PM

All the suckers (and I mean ALL THE SUCKERS) follow him and religiously and slavishly pay his "entrance fee" so they can suck his dick while listening to his bullshit. And BULLSHIT it is, 101%..... its just that these jerk-off mob groupies don't know any better, so they eat it up "hook, line, and sinker!"

Honestly? They all deserve to get their money robbed because they've been told better. But are too blind and too stupid to see and understand it.

In fact, every single one of these "Podcast" Racketeers" are completely full of shit. But let's face it. You can't blame them. Its just the continuation of one more scam they are perpetrating in their lives hustling the legit suckers!

But Franzese has elevated his scam to heights above the others in that he's been 'earning' for years with speaking engagements, church revivals, college tours, etc. Books, articles, and now a "pay to suck his dick" website and podcast. LOL....WHAT A FUCKING JOKE IT IS!

NOBODY! AND I MEAN NOBODY in that life "finds God" .... it does NOT happen.

He got pinched back to back on four indictments with a fifth on the way. He was facing 20-30 years in the slammer, and the forfeiture of millions. So he flipped and became a major informant. Where I come from we call em RATS!

He gave up ALL his friends, and enemies alike. Gave up his family members as well. And 1 more little known fact (BECAUSE HE IS A WEASEL AND DEGENERATE, AND KNEW HE SECRETLY HAD FLIPPED)... HE MADE SURE TO ROB EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS FRIENDS THAT HE COULD OF ALL THE MONEY HE COULD ROB FROM THEM). And he did all this while he had millions tucked away for a rainy day. Many of the former friends he robbed trusted him with their lives, and were NOT wealthy guys. But whether it was $100,000 or $1 single dollar he was able to steal from them. He made sure to take it...... WHAT A GREAT GUY, HUH?

Found religion? LOL Don't make me laugh out loud! He's one of the worst pieces of shit that you will ever come across in your lives!

RELIGION? ..........LOL. Go ask all his family and former close friends and buddies what they think of Mr. Michael Franzese.

Its just that he has a real good and believable line of bullshit! That's all

He'd better stay in Cali 3000 miles away from NYC. Because he sure doesn't have any friends back east. Not a one!

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/16/21 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
All the suckers (and I mean ALL THE SUCKERS) follow him and religiously and slavishly pay his "entrance fee" so they can suck his dick while listening to his bullshit. And BULLSHIT it is, 101%..... its just that these jerk-off mob groupies don't know any better, so they eat it up "hook, line, and sinker!"

Honestly? They all deserve to get their money robbed because they've been told better. But are too blind and too stupid to see and understand it.

In fact, every single one of these "Podcast" Racketeers" are completely full of shit. But let's face it. You can't blame them. Its just the continuation of one more scam they are perpetrating in their lives hustling the legit suckers!

But Franzese has elevated his scam to heights above the others in that he's been 'earning' for years with speaking engagements, church revivals, college tours, etc. Books, articles, and now a "pay to suck his dick" website and podcast. LOL....WHAT A FUCKING JOKE IT IS!

He got pinched back to back on four indictments with a fifth on the way. He was facing 20-30 years in the slammer, and the forfeiture of millions. So he flipped and became a major informant. Where I come from we call em RATS!

He gave up ALL his friends, and enemies alike. Gave up his family members as well. And 1 more little known fact (BECAUSE HE IS A WEASEL AND DEGENERATE, AND KNEW HE SECRETLY HAD FLIPPED)... HE MADE SURE TO ROB EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS FRIENDS THAT HE COULD OF ALL THE MONEY HE COULD ROB FROM THEM). And he did all this while he had millions tucked away for a rainy day. Many of the former friends he robbed trusted him with their lives, and were NOT wealthy guys. But whether it was $100,000 or $1 single dollar he was able to steal from them. He made sure to take it...... WHAT A GREAT GUY, HUH?

Found religion? LOL Don't make me laugh out loud! He's one of the worst pieces of shit that you will ever come across in your lives!

RELIGION? ..........LOL. Go ask all his family and former close friends and buddies what they think of Mr. Michael Franzese.

He'd better stay in Cali 3000 miles away from NYC. Because he sure doesn't have any friends back east. Not a one!

Exactly 100%. Ask his first wife what she thinks of him. Abandoned her and his 2 kids for one of his 7 dollar an hour Puerto Rican dancers he hired for a movie. And runs away with her into witness protection has no relationship with his first 2 kids who he acts like they don’t exists ,just like he acts like he’s Sony Franzese son when it’s complete bullshit. chubby is his father and it was well known in the neighborhood.
As for somebody doing something to him. That’s as much of a joke as he is. Donnie shacks was light mins away and the Colombo’s did nothing then. Much less now...
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/17/21 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Louiebynochi

Exactly 100%. Ask his first wife what she thinks of him. Abandoned her and his 2 kids for one of his 7 dollar an hour Puerto Rican dancers he hired for a movie. And runs away with her into witness protection has no relationship with his first 2 kids who he acts like they don’t exists ,just like he acts like he’s Sony Franzese son when it’s complete bullshit. chubby is his father and it was well known in the neighborhood.
As for somebody doing something to him. That’s as much of a joke as he is. Donnie shacks was light mins away and the Colombo’s did nothing then. Much less now...

Yeah Sammy and Mikey were both Colombo associates. They're full blown liars because they never told about how Roy DeMeo was originally in the Gallo crew

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/17/21 10:23 AM

I don't know about the whole Roy DeMeo thing, that sounds like a crock to me for the most part. Never heard that allegatuon.

What I can say with certainly is that although both of them were in the streets at one time. And many of their stories have some truth to them, they both embellish the shit out of certain stories. And other stories are pure 100% unadulterated bullshit and fantasy designed to make themselves look good in the eyes of their public, and to sell subscriptions to their sites. FACT!

They are both very guilty of this, but especially Franzese who is so full of shit its not even funny. You gotta remember that Gravano was in the street (and at a much higher level) for much longer than Franzese. Gravano started in the streets as a hoodlum kid while still in his teens, and didn't go bad until he was in his forties. Thats a thirty year run.

Franzese on the other hand was a snot nosed school boy who didn't know shit from shineola until he was already in his twenties, and he went bad at thirty-two. SO thats less than a ten year run. BIG, BIG, difference between the two.

Yet each of them only have 'so many' stories they can regurgitate on their podcast. Franzese's well is running dry so he's now reduced to 'critiquing' mob movies. WTF? lol

And the suckers (which is EXACTLY what anyone who subscribes to his channel is) suck it up like the assholes they are.

Gravano's well will eventually run dry as well. But as I say he has many many more experiences if for no other reason he had literally triple the time out there operating, and did so at the pinnacle of power.

You wanna listen to a rat's BS. Fine, so long as its free then go knock yourself out. But to PAY to listen to shit. That's the true mark of a born sucker IMO.

I would never give either of those guys 1 quarter of my money. And its not because its a lot of cash, I just have an aversion to getting suckered, or to support rats!

Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/17/21 05:21 PM

Just doing what they know.... all just another racket .... but who the fuck give them cash on this shit .... kids ? Because please don’t tell me there are fanboys supplying them with cash >>>> I know how they make money on YouTube but are adult folks giving these clowns cash ?

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/17/21 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Galassi70
Jim Jones said the same thing

Yeah, that's exactly what they're like...Jim Jones followers...They believe everything he says and defend him like they wanna blow him, and its usually all men !!

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/17/21 05:40 PM

Good post !!
Posted By: TonyBombassolo

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/17/21 06:58 PM

Why would anyone listen to a word that murdering rat Gravano says?

He actually testified in court and put people in jail, and they let his murdering ass off with arguably the greatest deal in organized crime history other than Flemmi's

Hes a liar and a murderer but we should believe him? Franzese ADMITTED he has testified in court.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/17/21 07:45 PM

At least thanks to Gravano the Sicilians took control of Gambinos again and they are not doing bad now.
Posted By: SoCalGangs

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/18/21 02:48 AM

I actually like micheal Franzese and the content he puts out. The mob groupie internet tough guy know it all’s, not so much.

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/18/21 03:04 AM

At least Franzese has interesting things to say, although he lies as much as Gravano. Both seem to have run out of stories to tell so they are just making stuff up. Gravano comes across as very impressed with himself, way more than Franzese does. I think Sammy the rat iOS one dimensional, Franzese knows how to give different perspectives of his life.
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/19/21 05:48 PM

Let me see if I understand, a lot of you love this guy for running a scam (gas) and making millions out of being a mobster, then you hate this guy for running a scam (born again Christian speaker) and making millions? LMAO a scam is a scam, whether he's a rat or not is not important to anyone but people on sites like this that don't count. The MOB don't care, not today anyway. Or he'd be dead. I've never waivered from this position. The MOB just doesn't care if he ratted cause the first chance (MOST not all) the current members get to either RAT or spend significant time in jail, guess what?

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/19/21 06:39 PM

In truth one of the biggest reasons why a lot of these guys rat today is because they TRULY have no ties to the borgata.

When you are connected by 'blood' because either your father, brother, cousin, uncle, or grandfather is also tied into the borgata you think 1000 times before you rat because you don't wanna hurt your blood. Also, when you grew up with guys from the old neighborhood; went to grade school together, ate over each others houses and knew each others fathers and mothers, sisters ands brothers intimately, played ball together, hung out as kids together.... etc, etc. Then you think 1000 times before you rat. Because the level of "dishonor" is more than most guys can live with.

But when you DON'T come from the same area. DON'T know each others families, DON'T grow up togther. Then you also more often than not DON'T give a good fuck about one another. What I am saying here is one of the MAIN reasons for the breakdown in Cosa Nostra. All theses guys are American born and most of the younger guys are from the suburbs, not the inner city areas with mutual histories dating generations.

This has become a major problem today. Add in the RICO laws that send guys away for long bids and seize all their cash, and you end up with a recipe for disaster.

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/19/21 06:39 PM

It AIN'T like the old days. NO honor today (or typically very little from very few guys)
Posted By: thekidfromthesouth

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/19/21 07:17 PM

Michael is so fucking fake with the religeous "racket",,,, hes a as phony as 17 dollar bill.....hes scare shit of nicky scarfo, saw a Mike Tyson interview with Mike F,,,, he F coundt say one bad thin about Scarfo,,,thas how much hes scared of man who dies 4 years ago

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/19/21 08:17 PM

I watched that video ''Nothing personal-popping champagne''

Steve Schirripa says Michael Franzese claims to be a born again christian and goes around giving speeches and basically rolled his eyes...He's knows its all a scam

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/19/21 08:30 PM

Of course these two guys G and F are both Godless and would throw their blood relatives under the bus to save themselves. Not so much Sammy but Franzese for sure

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/19/21 09:01 PM

Of course these two guys G and F are both Godless and would throw their blood relatives under the bus to save themselves. Not so much Sammy but Franzese for sure

I think Sam Gravano is worse than Franzese. The later tries to play both sides but is interesting, Gravano has been doing videos
for a way shorter time period than Franzese, but has run out of things to say, aside from lies. Plus his stints are cringe worthy. Such as the president Sammy podium he spoke from. Gravano just makes a jerk out of himself

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/19/21 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by majicrat
Let me see if I understand, a lot of you love this guy for running a scam (gas) and making millions out of being a mobster, then you hate this guy for running a scam (born again Christian speaker) and making millions? LMAO a scam is a scam, whether he's a rat or not is not important to anyone but people on sites like this that don't count. The MOB don't care, not today anyway. Or he'd be dead. I've never waivered from this position. The MOB just doesn't care if he ratted cause the first chance (MOST not all) the current members get to either RAT or spend significant time in jail, guess what?

I did not see anyone say they loved him, plus the gas scam is from almost 30 years ago.

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/19/21 09:10 PM

Yeah, I must have missed the part where people posted that they loved him and his gas scheme..You wanna see people who truly love him, go to the comment section of his videos and check out all his girly men groupies slobbering all over him !!

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/19/21 09:17 PM

Yeah, I must have missed the part where people posted that they loved him and his gas scheme..You wanna see people who truly love him, go to the comment section of his videos and check out all his girly men groupies slobbering all over him !!

You're right about the comments, they are pretty strange. The 2 have different type followers, I think Gravano has a set up with a service that automates his, all the "Sammy, you are a true stand up guy" comments are strange. Franzese has his strange flowers too, but Gravano's seem fake to me. I would bet that his daughter is behind his videos in some capacity.

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/19/21 09:27 PM

They're two idiots, complete fakes, and full of shit in plain English. 2 RATS TO THEIR CORE!

It's actually embarrassing to watch them! And very shameful what the average American holds as values.
Posted By: TonyBombassolo

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/20/21 11:09 PM

Steve Schirripa says Michael Franzese claims to be a born again christian and goes around giving speeches and basically rolled his eyes...He's knows its all a scam

well if a fat D movie actor who hasn't had a single role since he portrayed a fat loser gangster on Sopranos said it, it must be true
Posted By: dsd

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/21/21 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by jace

I think Sam Gravano is worse than Franzese. The later tries to play both sides but is interesting, Gravano has been doing videos
for a way shorter time period than Franzese, but has run out of things to say, aside from lies. Plus his stints are cringe worthy. Such as the president Sammy podium he spoke from. Gravano just makes a jerk out of himself

Yep. Gravano is way worse. All them murders we KNOW he did. He killed his own wife's brother. Chopped him up in pieces. In his book he says Castellano ordered it. Other books say he wanted it done. I believe the latter.

Killed at least a couple of his own crew. One for the lousy reason of the guy was taking drugs.
Bragged in his book that Gotti was stupid for getting his kids into crime. Then got his entire family into the drug game.

Still, I reckon UNDERBOSS is the best mob book ever but personality wise I way prefer Franzese.
Posted By: dsd

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/21/21 09:43 AM

It AIN'T like the old days. NO honor today (or typically very little from very few guys)

I don't know that much about the US trial system,. But it seems that the prosecutor is willing to let accused off or reduced sentence if they rat out there fellow accused.
Even when it seems they've got enough evidence to convict everyone without the rat.

Is this the general rule or mainly used in mafia cases.?

AFAIK this does not happen in UK courts

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/21/21 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by TonyBombassolo

well if a fat D movie actor who hasn't had a single role since he portrayed a fat loser gangster on Sopranos said it, it must be true

Nah, he's just not naive !!
Posted By: Little_Frankie

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/22/21 01:43 PM

I think he's sincere in that he really believes he found Jesus and he's a better man but his speaking engagements are just another racket. What parallels can someone draw between his bullshit life and theirs? You find the most gullible people in churches and he's taking advantage of that.
Posted By: Mamaluke

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/22/21 11:54 PM

Well, I dont know. Some of you guys seem to have very strong feelings about these two. I enjoy Sammy's youtube videos, I think he's a great story teller. I dont care much for Franzese 's videos, I find him boring. I can't say whether his faith is a con and frankly, I dont think anyone can.

As far as being rats, I think they both betrayed their oaths. Who knows what you would do in somebody else's shoes? I'd like to think that I would never be a rat under any circumstances but I've never faced anything like that. Either way, that whole world no longer exists. Guys like Sammy and Franzese are like living relics, in that way they are interesting characters.

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/23/21 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Mamaluke
Well, I dont know. Some of you guys seem to have very strong feelings about these two. I enjoy Sammy's youtube videos, I think he's a great story teller. I dont care much for Franzese 's videos, I find him boring. I can't say whether his faith is a con and frankly, I dont think anyone can.

As far as being rats, I think they both betrayed their oaths. Who knows what you would do in somebody else's shoes? I'd like to think that I would never be a rat under any circumstances but I've never faced anything like that. Either way, that whole world no longer exists. Guys like Sammy and Franzese are like living relics, in that way they are interesting characters.

Other than the thousand or so made guys in America and almost 10 thousand associates, then yes that world no longer exists...
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/23/21 12:41 AM

Both rats, but Franzese has always been a yuppie very different from a blue collar guy like Gravano.
Posted By: Mamaluke

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/23/21 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Louiebynochi

Other than the thousand or so made guys in America and almost 10 thousand associates, then yes that world no longer exists...

What exists isnt the same thing. They dont have the same reach, power, or cohesion. Its a shadow of what it was.

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/23/21 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Hollander
Both rats, but Franzese has always been a yuppie very different from a blue collar guy like Gravano.

correct
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/23/21 12:38 PM

Both cooperated and both have lied about things. The only big difference is that while Franzese was a big earner Gravano was a big earner and hitter as well
Posted By: JackieAprile

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/24/21 04:27 AM

I gotta be honest, something don't strike me as right about Franz. I feel like he embellishes shit, or he makes it more juicy. There's just fucking slimy about him, something false, fake. Gravano is a rat bastard but I do believe the stories he's told are true. Franz? Not so much. I think he gets off on his self made role as "Mob Expert" on Maury and whatever the fuck, as if he knows every practice and tradition of every family and what they'd do in any X or Y hypothetical. It's all tabloid bullshit

And even if Franz didn't OFFICIALLY snitch, him openin his fuckin mouth the way he is, he might as well be.
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Sammy Gravano Calls Michael Franzese a Liar and a - 04/24/21 05:09 AM

Sammy went all the way in his co-operation. He copped and pled to everything so he can talk a lot more freely. Mike went half way. He talked to the Feds but he didn't plead out to all the crimes he ever committed. Including the serious crimes such as the murder of Americus (Scotty) Scotese and Larry (Champagne) Carozza. Didn't pull the trigger but drove crash cars. He's skating on thin ice. He starts talking too much he will open himself up to prosecution. That's why Mike speaks in generalities mainly while Larry Mazza, Sammy, and the others speak frankly. Technically they've already pled and done time for the crimes they speak about. Mike did time for the gas thing and the RICO predicates involved in that but he never pled or was charged in others scams and violent acts or conspiracies he was involved in. He'd be an idiot to talk about them now
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET