Home

Representatives

Posted By: majicrat

Representatives - 04/12/21 03:12 PM

I'm not sure I've seen this before and think it would very interesting, does anyone know the breakdown of the 26 families and who they were represented by on the commission during there peak years? Which NYC families represented which families? Chicago? Who represented themselves?
Posted By: Njein

Re: Representatives - 04/12/21 04:54 PM

Bonanno represented Denver, San Jose and San Francisco
Gambino represented Philly.

Not sure about the other NYC brugads or Chicago.

Re: Representatives - 04/12/21 05:05 PM

Thanks Njein
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Representatives - 04/12/21 05:11 PM

Chicago rappresent the West Coast families with the exception of Cleveland while the 5 families rappresent the East Coast families. Genovese rappresent Philly because Caponigro asked to the Genoveses the ok to kill Bruno;the Gambinos for sure the Decavalcantes.

Re: Representatives - 04/12/21 05:41 PM

What about Detroit? KC? Milwaukee, St. Louis and Denver? New Orleans, did they need a representative? Marcello was a power, Trafficante need one? I didn't say this before in my original email but I don't put a lot of weight in to the issue. It was probably more of a protective action against police than anything else. I don't believe these families in other cities were subordinate to the representatives in their heyday. Maybe later when they were smaller and weaker families but not during the glory times.IMO
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Representatives - 04/12/21 05:58 PM

Bonanno- Dallas, Denver, San Jose, San Francisco
Colombo- Tampa, Detroit.
Genovese- Boston, Pittsburgh,
Gambino- Philadelphia, New Jersey,
Lucchese- New Orleans, Scranton, Los Angeles
Chicago- Wisconsin, Rockford, Kansas City.
Buffalo- Cleveland, one more family.
This is for 1956.

Keep in mind by the 1960s Rochester split from Buffalo, and during the 1930s onwards families were represented by a different family on the commission. Scranton was represented by Genovese, then Mangano, and final Lucchese. It was changing like San Francisco was represented by Genovese, then Mangano, then Profaci, and final Bonanno.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Representatives - 04/12/21 06:02 PM

Patriarca's crew in New England was serviced by Profaci/Colombo as well for a time. (if I'm not mistaken)
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Representatives - 04/13/21 12:59 AM

For sure they had strong ties and dealing with Colombo and genovese as the agreed with genevose everything west of Hartford river is genovese and late 80s they went to gotta to settle things even in the late 2000s when dinunzio brother had a meeting with gambimo captain or some shit... there was a Colombo captain from Boston not long ago and that rat sellout Luisi dealt with philly
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET