Home

Connecticut's Cuckoo Cosa Nostra Chaos!

Posted By: NYMafia

Connecticut's Cuckoo Cosa Nostra Chaos! - 04/10/21 12:51 AM

Few areas outside of The Big Apple itself has ever had as many varied, competing mafia groups like the State of Connecticut has.

There has been so many rival racketeers, and mafia members from at least seven different Families, as well as independent gangs of hoodlums operating the state that its often led to complete chaos...... A Cosa Nostra Chaos!

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2020/06/06/connecticut-mob/
Posted By: azguy

Re: Connecticut's Cuckoo Cosa Nostra Chaos! - 04/10/21 01:39 AM

I hate to tell you but there are 6 New England states, you forgot New Hampshire. Paragraph #6
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Connecticut's Cuckoo Cosa Nostra Chaos! - 04/10/21 03:10 AM

At one point you had 8 different families there , the 5 NY Families, Philadelphia, New England and Decalvacante...

As of now from my understanding Genovese, Gambino and New England are there....
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Connecticut's Cuckoo Cosa Nostra Chaos! - 04/10/21 09:49 AM

Is this a children’s book?

Re: Connecticut's Cuckoo Cosa Nostra Chaos! - 04/10/21 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by azguy
I hate to tell you but there are 6 New England states, you forgot New Hampshire. Paragraph #6

Lol, you're absolutely right of course. I completely forgot little ole New Hampshire in the count. Thanks for for heads up.

Good looking out

What can I say, except that I do try. Lol

Re: Connecticut's Cuckoo Cosa Nostra Chaos! - 04/10/21 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Ravens410
Is this a children’s book?

Lol, you don't like the title I take it?

If you read the story content, I assure you it's not a children's book.

I thought the title was catchy. Let's face it. I DID capture your attention, no Raven?
Posted By: SalB

Re: Connecticut's Cuckoo Cosa Nostra Chaos! - 04/10/21 03:03 PM

Interesting. I always figured not a lot goes on here and it was split by the river. The areas served by the Metro North New Haven line are not really New England but tri-state.

Re: Connecticut's Cuckoo Cosa Nostra Chaos! - 04/11/21 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by SalB
Interesting. I always figured not a lot goes on here and it was split by the river. The areas served by the Metro North New Haven line are not really New England but tri-state.

They had some dangerous guys back in the day. Whitey Tropiano was a maniac. So was Wild Billy Grasso. And there were a few from the Genovese and Gambino crews who were very solid guys.

Re: Connecticut's Cuckoo Cosa Nostra Chaos! - 04/12/21 10:13 AM

Overall I think that DeCavalcante capo Joseph (Joe Buff) La Selva's regime based up in Waterbury was one of the more efficient crews operating in CT.

They ran their crew for years with no murders, little police exposure, and made money.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET