Home

Capo - Big Frankie Cocchiaro Bio (Revised)

Posted By: NYMafia

Capo - Big Frankie Cocchiaro Bio (Revised) - 04/07/21 12:30 PM

I gained access to a wealth of FBI documents and information on Cocchiaro. So I decided to expand a biography I wrote on him previously. I think you'll like it.
-

One of the most active racketeers in the old DeCavalcante Family, and one of its most notorious as well, was Brooklyn born Frank (Big Frankie) Cocchiaro.

A prolific thief and strong-arm man, he operated throughout New York and New Jersey, and South Florida as well for decades.

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2021/04/07/frank-cocchiaro/

Re: Capo - Big Frankie Cocchiaro Bio (Revised) - 04/08/21 01:07 PM

One of their most notorious NYC members
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Capo - Big Frankie Cocchiaro Bio (Revised) - 04/08/21 04:42 PM

Hi NYM,

Could you please wirte an article on Genovese made guys Joe Pagano and his son Danny (currently a capo and maybe underboss) ?

I'd be interesting in reading anything you can dig up on them (I know you have a good personal knowledge a of the Geneovese family).

Merci mon ami ,-)

Re: Capo - Big Frankie Cocchiaro Bio (Revised) - 04/08/21 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Malavita
Hi NYM,

Could you please wirte an article on Genovese made guys Joe Pagano and his son Danny (currently a capo and maybe underboss) ?

I'd be interesting in reading anything you can dig up on them (I know you have a good personal knowledge a of the Geneovese family).

Merci mon ami ,-)

I believe that I did do a bio on Joey Pagano a few years ago. If you visit my website and click into "Genovese bios" scroll to P and you should see it. If I get a hot minute I'll try and post it up too ok.

As far as Danny goes, I do not profile living or currently active guys. It's a personal courtesy to them, and my own personal moral compass so to speak. Only after a guy is in the ground, or has long ago retired, do I write about them.

Believe me when I tell ya, I got a ton of current guys who I WILL profile as they drop. Lol
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Capo - Big Frankie Cocchiaro Bio (Revised) - 04/08/21 06:07 PM

found it. Thank you.

Re: Capo - Big Frankie Cocchiaro Bio (Revised) - 04/08/21 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Malavita
found it. Thank you.

your very welcome
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET