Home

Galante and Angelo.Bruno

Posted By: Galassi70

Galante and Angelo.Bruno - 04/02/21 12:51 AM

Was it a known.fact or just a myth that Carmine Galante was
Also.killed because he had ambitions to get a large slice
Of the Atlantic City pie?
I thought he was meeting with Angelo Bruno around the time of
His assasination to discuss such a move?
Would have Bruno turned down his advances and B) if Galante
Had not been killed would have he started a war with Bruno?
Posted By: Njein

Re: Galante and Angelo.Bruno - 01/26/22 04:23 AM

Not sure what interaction Ange would have had with Lilo regarding AC or even the heroin biz that was flowing through Sicily and Montreal. If any interaction was to be done between them, it would have been through Bayonne Joe Zicarelli, the capo of the Bonanno family's Jersey crew at the time.

I'm sure Bruno had no love lost for Lilo, Rusty or even Joe Bonanno (who was shipped off to Arizona by that time).
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Galante and Angelo.Bruno - 01/26/22 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Njein
Not sure what interaction Ange would have had with Lilo regarding AC or even the heroin biz that was flowing through Sicily and Montreal. If any interaction was to be done between them, it would have been through Bayonne Joe Zicarelli, the capo of the Bonanno family's Jersey crew at the time.

I'm sure Bruno had no love lost for Lilo, Rusty or even Joe Bonanno (who was shipped off to Arizona by that time).

Yeah, was Galante ever known to do business down there? It sounds like something a journalist would write about based on speculation.
Posted By: Dob_Peppino

Re: Galante and Angelo.Bruno - 01/27/22 12:05 AM

Philly always had more of a connection to the Genovese's going back to Dominck Oliveto and Marco Reginelli. Of course, Bruno was connected to the Gambinos. To my knowledge, any serious association to the Bonannos ended with Joe Ida. I've never researched/found anything pertaining to Galante and Bruno.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET