Home

Norby Walters and Lloyd Bloom Racketeering Trial,

Posted By: DiLorenzo

Norby Walters and Lloyd Bloom Racketeering Trial, - 03/24/21 11:09 PM

They called me in to testify against him and we got a conviction, but it was overturned, so I'm not a rat...

Its amazing how many suckers believe that..Not just kids !!

Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Norby Walters and Lloyd Bloom Racketeering Trial, - 03/25/21 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
They called me in to testify against him and we got a conviction, but it was overturned, so I'm not a rat...

Its amazing how many suckers believe that..Not just kids !!

Love that MobFax channel. The Franzese supporters are almost as bad as the Sammy blowjobs.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Norby Walters and Lloyd Bloom Racketeering Trial, - 03/25/21 12:33 AM

Watching those 2 guys is like watching Disney World Classics!

But the suckers eat it right up! 1000%
Posted By: GaspipeCasso

Re: Norby Walters and Lloyd Bloom Racketeering Trial, - 03/25/21 06:59 AM

Michael never admitting just that he ratted is half the reason his show sucks. Pretending he knows where Hoffa was buried lost me too. I also feel like his pretending to be a family man when he abandoned his old family is just a bit too much for me to ever tune in again. I do enjoy Sammys podcast, the Joe Watts story was as believable as Gotti consulting with Alite before he whacked Castellano but I at least think 85-90 percent is real, and he does know how to tell a story.
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Norby Walters and Lloyd Bloom Racketeering Trial, - 03/25/21 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by GaspipeCasso
Michael never admitting just that he ratted is half the reason his show sucks. Pretending he knows where Hoffa was buried lost me too. I also feel like his pretending to be a family man when he abandoned his old family is just a bit too much for me to ever tune in again. I do enjoy Sammys podcast, the Joe Watts story was as believable as Gotti consulting with Alite before he whacked Castellano but I at least think 85-90 percent is real, and he does know how to tell a story.

They're both still scamming, they just adapted their con to present day.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET