Home

Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for...

Posted By: Tonytough

Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/11/21 05:27 PM

4 hits- 25k each

He wanted Danny Marino (Sammy says unsure why), Joe Watts (learned Watts recorded some of their calls), Frankie loc (based on the book), and Sammy himself

They never came to fruition though ...
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/11/21 06:52 PM

Fuck Sammy Gravano. No one believes any of this. Joe Watts is no rat
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/11/21 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

Joe watts was 100% an fbi informant and Danny Marino plotted with Chin and Gaspipe to kill Gotti
Posted By: GaspipeCasso

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Louiebynochi

Joe watts was 100% an fbi informant and Danny Marino plotted with Chin and Gaspipe to kill Gotti

What do you think Watts got out of it? Maybe got to keep his fortune?
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 04:55 AM

Sammy also said Gotti had to pay them for protection in jail, which big man Sammy never paid nobody for protection. The rat was in fucking PC, rat jail. Hahahaha! He's delusional!

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by ColonelReb
Sammy also said Gotti had to pay them for protection in jail, which big man Sammy never paid nobody for protection. The rat was in fucking PC, rat jail. Hahahaha! He's delusional!

Sammy was also in protective custody lol.

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 08:11 AM

He’s not saying Gotti was in PC- think you read that wrong he was referring to Sammy

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 08:14 AM

People slate Gotti but if he was on the streets Watts and Marino would be in hiding! They were all looking to whack John Jr but only if his dad lost his appeal, that’s how afraid of him they were

If he was getting out they knew they’d be sealing their fates. No different to when Joey started making moves against Nicky once he was locked up for life
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 09:00 AM

The Aryans rule the prisons not the streets,no way that a hit ordered in prison would carried in the NY streets or in the witsec. Maybe Frankie Loc could be in danger,but I dont think it.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 12:05 PM

Sammy was in rat jail the first time ..... but was he the second time with the drug charge in AZ ?
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 02:19 PM

Sammy said he was disappointed Gotti paid for protection... Thats absurd, Gotti was 60 years old. If Im locked up in my 50's and a boss, there is no way im fighting unless I get jumped. All important guys in prison have bodyguards.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
Sammy said he was disappointed Gotti paid for protection... Thats absurd, Gotti was 60 years old. If Im locked up in my 50's and a boss, there is no way im fighting unless I get jumped. All important guys in prison have bodyguards.

No doubt.... ten times over

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Serpiente
Originally Posted by Lenox

No doubt.... ten times over

Nicky Scarfo sr that was the little Gotti of Philly paid the mexican mafia when was in terre haute prison,Leonetti said that he call them "his pistoleros".
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 06:27 PM

It all depends where someone is placed. If a prison gang runs the prison, you pay protection or a tax on commissary, libary, phone usage ect for the privilege of using those service. All prisons are different. John Gotti paid for protection to the AB, until he had other members in prison with him where he felt he did not need their protection and relied on his guys. West coast members usually hooked up with La Eme and Nuestra Familia as that is more easier, especially when the prison is segregated into sections and no that is not the Warden or Prison's doing but the inmates doing. Whites with Whites, Blacks with Blacks, Hispanics with Hispanics, Natives with Natives. Italians get grouped with the Hispanics, just how those prisons are run, but every prison is different.

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 07:07 PM

Oh yeah? Show me a 302. Show me any proof besides your stupid fucking mouth. The man has been in prison since 2008.

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 08:05 PM

It's hard for me to believe Watts is /was an informant. He was a known heavy shooter, if they had him informing it would be on the murders , not him doing a long bid

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 08:14 PM

Oh yeah? Show me a 302. Show me any proof besides your stupid fucking mouth. The man has been in prison since 2008.

Why are you so angry?You need to get laid, you’d feel better .....it’s a well known fact for about 8 months he was an fbi confidential informant. This came out in the mid 1990s.....it’s how he got 6 years for first degree murder for killing William ciccone even w Dom borghese as a witness against him. Jerry Capeci himself reported on this... he was mostly giving up info on Gotti Sr who was already doing life and they used some of the info to keep him in lockdown in Marion along w the info they were getting from Lewis Kasman....

Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 08:46 PM

Oh yeah? Show me a 302. Show me any proof besides your stupid fucking mouth. The man has been in prison since 2008

. Ralph cool it. No need to attack anyone

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 08:54 PM

I have the article in pdf it’s not allowing me to attach it,saying it’s to big a file but I can email it to anyone interested....

I’ll include the highlights here:
“The setting of the trial date was a charade,in which Watts, his lawyer F.Lee Bailey federal prosecutors Mearns and Laura Ward played roles”

“In secret meetings including with Gambino Squad Supervisor Bruce Mouw, Watts agreed to a deal in which Watts would work as an informer for no jail time”

“Sources say Watts provided key information to the FBI.he detailed how Gotti Sr sent messages to his acting boss son Junior Gotti”

“Once Watts told the FBI he spoke to the elder Gotti for 15mins on a phone call after Gotti Sr called an attorney”

“Watts identified 3 capos-Peter Gotti, Jackie D”Amico and Nicholas Corozzo-who assisted Junior and met regularly with the Genovese Crime Family to iron out disputes over Joint Rackets”

“After a prolonged dispute over the deal ,Watts stopped informing and went to trial”

Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/12/21 10:27 PM

Sammy just said that the books were reopened in 1975.

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/13/21 01:03 AM

I have the article in pdf it’s not allowing me to attach it,saying it’s to big a file but I can email it to anyone interested....

“The setting of the trial date was a charade,in which Watts, his lawyer F.Lee Bailey federal prosecutors Mearns and Laura Ward played roles”

“In secret meetings including with Gambino Squad Supervisor Bruce Mouw, Watts agreed to a deal in which Watts would work as an informer for no jail time”

“Sources say Watts provided key information to the FBI.he detailed how Gotti Sr sent messages to his acting boss son Junior Gotti”

“Once Watts told the FBI he spoke to the elder Gotti for 15mins on a phone call after Gotti Sr called an attorney”

“Watts identified 3 capos-Peter Gotti, Jackie D”Amico and Nicholas Corozzo-who assisted Junior and met regularly with the Genovese Crime Family to iron out disputes over Joint Rackets”

“After a prolonged dispute over the deal ,Watts stopped informing and went to trial”

lol This has been discussed so many times over the years. Jerry Capeci recanted this article almost as soon as it came out. It was based on false information. Even the FBI agents involved in Watts' case came out and said it. Not to mention, the Gambinos investigated this thoroughly. Up until his arrest in 2008, he was often seen in the company of the then Gambino leadership, specifically Danny Marino, Jo Jo Corozzo and Lenny DiMaria.

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/13/21 01:59 AM

lol This has been discussed so many times over the years. Jerry Capeci recanted this article almost as soon as it came out. It was based on false information. Even the FBI agents involved in Watts' case came out and said it. Not to mention, the Gambinos investigated this thoroughly. Up until his arrest in 2008, he was often seen in the company of the then Gambino leadership, specifically Danny Marino, Jo Jo Corozzo and Lenny DiMaria.

This was never recanted and is why Junior Gotti was snitching on Watts in the proffer and FBI agents do not come out and confirm or deny someone is an informant. There not allowed to ,now would they lie to protect an informant of course but they did not recant this nor confirm or deny this ..... you guys think it’s ok to murder your enemy’s and rob them blind but telling on them to remove the competition is outa bounds lol these guys do it all the time. The jail houses are filled with rats...

Also this information was extremely specific and singular it had to come from Watts
Where there is smoke there’s fire. You know who also had them being called a snitch in article that included extremely specific singular information Jackie Presser...

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/13/21 08:59 AM

It was recanted!!! Not only that, even John Gotti, Jr. has doubted the Watts story. Why the fuck do you think the Gambinos were still meeting with Watts after this bogus story came out? You think they're cool with rats? This was investigated thoroughly. F. Lee Bailey has denied this, Bruce Mouw has denied this, and of course Watts himself.

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/13/21 03:35 PM

Sammy just said that the books were reopened in 1975

. Yeah I think they were opened in 75 but they actually inducted new members first in early 76. I think 10 new members per family. Frank Decicco was in the first batch and Sammy was in the next wave of guys later that year. Then they had more in the Spring of 77 with guys like Nick Corozzo, Agro, Demeo, Depalma etc. Then in the Fall of 77 guys like Gotti and Angelo

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/13/21 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by JCrusher

. Yeah I think they were opened in 75 but they actually inducted new members first in early 76. I think 10 new members per family. Frank Decicco was in the first batch and Sammy was in the next wave of guys later that year. Then they had more in the Spring of 77 with guys like Nick Corozzo, Agro, Demeo, Depalma etc. Then in the Fall of 77 guys like Gotti and Angelo

Gotti was angry that his brother Gene was made before him. lol lol lol

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/13/21 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Gotti was angry that his brother Gene was made before him. lol lol :lol

:
. Yup 😂. But in fairness Gotti was in jail until July 1977 so he probably would have been made in 76 if he was out but yeah according to many he was quite jealous of Gene. Gene was also well liked by pretty much everyone. I bet those three months or so Gotti was paroled and on the street was torture for him since Gene was made and he was not yet lol

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/13/21 06:18 PM

It was recanted!!! Not only that, even John Gotti, Jr. has doubted the Watts story. Why the fuck do you think the Gambinos were still meeting with Watts after this bogus story came out? You think they're cool with rats? This was investigated thoroughly. F. Lee Bailey has denied this, Bruce Mouw has denied this, and of course Watts himself.

Your on an Internet forum trying to act like a tough guy, it makes you look like a little kid that lives in his mothers basement...When is the last time you actually got some pussy? And show me where it was recanted? Wiseguys ignore the truth all the time especially when it comes to someone with big money...Watts or his F Lee Bailey denying he’s a rat means nothing. FF Lee Bailey denied OJ did it! What do you expect him to say that he was a rat for 13 months?

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/13/21 06:57 PM

Your on an Internet forum trying to act like a tough guy, it makes you look like a little kid that lives in his mothers basement...When is the last time you actually got some pussy? And show me where it was recanted? Wiseguys ignore the truth all the time especially when it comes to someone with big money...Watts or his F Lee Bailey denying he’s a rat means nothing. FF Lee Bailey denied OJ did it! What do you expect him to say that he was a rat for 13 months?

I've never claimed to be a tough guy or drowning in pussy like you. Haha why do I get the feeling you're a virgin. What an odd thing to bring up. How old are you? lol

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/13/21 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Gotti was angry that his brother Gene was made before him. lol lol :lol

:
. Yup 😂. But in fairness Gotti was in jail until July 1977 so he probably would have been made in 76 if he was out but yeah according to many he was quite jealous of Gene. Gene was also well liked by pretty much everyone. I bet those three months or so Gotti was paroled and on the street was torture for him since Gene was made and he was not yet lol

The funny thing is that people still speak highly of Gene and not so much about John

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/13/21 07:37 PM

I've never claimed to be a tough guy or drowning in pussy like you. Haha why do I get the feeling you're a virgin. What an odd thing to bring up. How old are you? lol

I’m 35 and idk bout drowning in pussy but I do bang my girl...

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/13/21 07:46 PM

I’m 35 and idk bout drowning in pussy but I do bang my girl...

You're 35!!!! lol lol I haven't heard people talk like this since high school. Let me guess, this is your first girlfriend haha

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/13/21 08:15 PM

I’ve have plenty of girlfriends over the years and my girl is the kind of woman that you only dream about fucking.and I’m talking like this cause someone you don’t know your defending and your screaming and getting pissed off that someone posted FACTS that prove he was an fbi informant and not once have you posted any facts back

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/13/21 09:01 PM

Please show me the retraction by Capeci
This is the only thing about it on Gangland

The New York Daily News
Dec. 1, 1996

GOTTI PAL AN FBI MOLE

By Jerry Capeci

joewatts.jpg (9084 bytes)A one-time top lieutenant for John Gotti lived a dangerous double life as mob mole for the FBI, the Daily News has learned.

Joseph Watts served as an informer for about 13 months until early last year, sources said.

Watts, 55, had hoped to avoid jail time with his balancing act, but ultimately he and his FBI handlers became disenchanted with the arrangement.

The deal collapsed and Watts is serving six years in prison after pleading guilty to disposing of the body of a Gambino mobster. He is also awaiting trial for a Gotti-ordered murder in 1987 and could be sentenced to 25 years to life if convicted.

Watts's lawyer, James LaRossa, said:"Joe Watts absolutely denies being an informer for anybody." LaRossa cited the feds numerous cases against Watts, and said, "and now he's facing 25 years to life."

But his work as a Mafia mole was pieced together from interviews with law enforcement officials, underworld sources, defense lawyers and other investigative sources. Most of the court records are sealed.

In 1993, Watts was charged with taking part in killing Thomas (Tommy Sparrow) Spinelli. Also indicted were five Gambino mobsters.

In the same indictment, Watts was also charged with three other mob slayings, including that of godfather Paul Castellano.

Federal prosecutor Geoffrey Mearns suggested to defense lawyers that the government would consider relatively lenient jail terms of seven years if the defendants would plead guilty.

After numerous meetings, all the defendants except Watts agreed.

Having secretly cut his own deal, Watts publicly vowed to fight the case for himself, and for Gotti, by exposing the chief witness, mob turncoat Salvatore (Sammy Bull) Gravano, as a liar.

When another defendant said he'd fight, too, Watts reportedly said, "No good … The feds won't go for the deal … They don't really care about me. I'm not Italian."

In April 1994, the mobsters pleaded guilty and were sentenced to seven years. Watts was scheduled for trial in August.

The setting of a trial date was a charade in which Watts, his lawyer F. Lee Bailey, federal prosecutors Mearns and Laura Ward played roles, sources said.

In secret meetings, Bailey, Watts, prosecutors and FBI agents, including Gambino squad supervisor Bruce Mouw, agreed to a deal in which Watts would work as an FBI informer in return for no jail time.

Bailey, Watts, Mearns, Ward and Mouw would not discuss the case.

Valerie Caproni, chief of the Brooklyn U.S. attorney's Criminal Division, said, "We do not confirm or deny whether individuals are or are not informants."

But, sources said, Watts provided key information to the FBI. He detailed how Gotti sent instructions to his acting boss son, John A. (Junior) Gotti, from the federal prison in Marion, Ill., through visits and phone calls.

Once, Watts told the FBI, he spoke to the elder Gotti for about 15 minutes when the crime boss called a lawyer, according to sources.

Watts identified three capos — Peter Gotti, John (Jackie Nose) D'Amico and Nicholas (Little Nick) Corozzo — who assisted Junior and also met regularly with the Genovese family to iron out problems over joint rackets, sources said.

The information was used to keep Gotti in virtual isolation at Marion for longer than the usual three years.

Last week, The News revealed that Gotti's rule is all but over: Corozzo has been tapped to lead the Gambino crime family once the don's current appeal is exhausted.

But Watts has neither freedom nor power.

After a prolonged dispute over the nature of his deal, he went to trial in February on the 1993 indictment. He interrupted the trial to plead guilty to disposing of the body and was sentenced to six years in prison last June.

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/13/21 09:14 PM

Check my other post not only was there absolutely no retraction by capeci but he reported on it again in 2006 and is the reason Jr Gotti named him in his proffer session and all of this is contained in fbi documents. They’re devious ruthless people idk why you think telling on theyre enemies would be out of bounds
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/14/21 02:40 AM

Typical Junior Gotti..Too cowardly to take on Watts himself, so he goes to the feds to get him !!
Posted By: tonytheant

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/14/21 06:13 AM

Gotti jr is a rat bastard who dewerves his throat slit

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/14/21 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by tonytheant
Gotti jr is a rat bastard who dewerves his throat slit

Haha I wish Sr. had been alive to see his son talk about having a "weak moment"

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/14/21 03:22 PM

Honestly I think Gene Gotti is easily the most respected Gotti in mob circles past and present. All the other ones were weak links even John in many ways

Re: Sammy says Gotti paid Ab for... - 03/14/21 04:05 PM

Honestly I think Gene Gotti is easily the most respected Gotti in mob circles past and present. All the other ones were weak links even John in many ways

If John Gotti wouldnt be the boss apart he and Gene no other Gottis would be made.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET