Home

Hells Angels vs. Outlaws -- Eastern Canada

Posted By: antimafia

Hells Angels vs. Outlaws -- Eastern Canada - 03/04/21 02:04 AM

Although there's already a "Hells Angels vs Outlaws - Central Canada" thread, the province of Nova Scotia is considered part of Eastern Canada.

Nova Scotia police troubled as Outlaws biker gang moves into Hells Angels turf

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/police-hells-angels-biker-gangs-outlaws-crime-1.5924387
Posted By: Blackmobs

Re: Hells Angels vs. Outlaws -- Eastern Canada - 03/04/21 02:12 AM

I didnt know that the Outlaws mc were in Nova Scotia. They will have to deal with the Hells Angels and the Bacchus.
In the end of the 70s and the beggining of the 80s, there was a biker war in Quebec between the HA and the Outlaws. It is known as the First biker war, and the HA were the winner.
Many HA member in eastern canada are french canadians. And I think some chapter in Nova Scotia are linked to chapters in Quebec.
So, maybe we will see the start of another big biker war in many canadian provinces.

But, Outlaws in Quebec won’t happen, and I don’t think they could have a presence in BC.
So maybe the Outlaws will try to take the prairies and eastern canada
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: Hells Angels vs. Outlaws -- Eastern Canada - 03/04/21 01:45 PM

The East Coast at one time was the territory of HA Nomad Wolf Carrol, he has been an international fugitive since the early 2000's.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Hells Angels vs. Outlaws -- Eastern Canada - 03/04/21 11:28 PM

The HA in Canada are another level much more business-like, more racketeers than outlaws.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Hells Angels vs. Outlaws -- Eastern Canada - 03/04/21 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
The HA in Canada are another level much more business-like, more racketeers than outlaws.

definitely.... very unlike their affiliates in the USA
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: Hells Angels vs. Outlaws -- Eastern Canada - 06/23/21 10:21 PM

Outlaws expansion in Nova Scotia.

https://www.gangsterismout.com/2021/06/outlaw-expansion-in-nova-scotia-causes.html
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Hells Angels vs. Outlaws -- Eastern Canada - 06/23/21 11:21 PM

Outlaws have been expanding in Europe, but they keep their heads down because the Hells Angels are huge.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET