Home

Colombo member - Pasquale Fusco

Posted By: NYMafia

Colombo member - Pasquale Fusco - 02/26/21 12:56 AM

A little known, but top aide to Colombo capo Buster Aloi over the years was Pasquale Fusco. Better known as “Checko Brown,” he was one of Long Island’s biggest bookmakers for years, and a lot more.

Let’s take a look at him shall we?

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2021/02/25/pasquale-checko-brown-fusco/

Re: Colombo member - Pasquale Fusco - 02/26/21 01:30 AM

By the way, a bit of trivia for the forum. Fusco's nickname of "Checko," means "Donkey" in Sicilian dialect.

So Checko Brown, actually means "Brown Donkey" or "Brown Jackass" lol, depending upon how you wanna look at it.

Who the hell knows how he got stuck with that moniker.
Posted By: Dob_Peppino

Re: Colombo member - Pasquale Fusco - 02/26/21 02:59 AM

You guys (and gal) are really the best at this in my opinion. How you're able to find these obsure members and make compelling bios is beyovd me. Bravo 👏. Not just for this but in general

Re: Colombo member - Pasquale Fusco - 02/26/21 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Dob_Peppino

You guys (and gal) are really the best at this in my opinion. How you're able to find these obsure members and make compelling bios is beyovd me. Bravo 👏. Not just for this but in general

Grazie tanti.....Thats a very nice compliment Don Peppino. Thank you for saying that. We certainly try our best.

Did you like the bit about his name Checko? Lol ...that a funny nickname right?
Posted By: axx

Re: Colombo member - Pasquale Fusco - 02/26/21 12:29 PM

On another side note he was the "E pulito" guy who checked Joe Dogs if he was wired when he met Agro by the swimming pool in Florida.
Posted By: Dob_Peppino

Re: Colombo member - Pasquale Fusco - 02/26/21 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Dob_Peppino

Grazie tanti.....Thats a very nice compliment Don Peppino. Thank you for saying that. We certainly try our best.

Did you like the bit about his name Checko? Lol ...that a funny nickname right?

Yeah it is pretty funny. Definitely seems like a behind the back kinda thing lol

Re: Colombo member - Pasquale Fusco - 02/26/21 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by axx
On another side note he was the "E pulito" guy who checked Joe Dogs if he was wired when he met Agro by the swimming pool in Florida.

Yeah, Checko was around a long time. He used to frequent Florida because Buster had moved down there.

Re: Colombo member - Pasquale Fusco - 02/26/21 08:36 PM

Another guy, big bookmaker out in Nassau County who worked closely with Fusco and them was Johnny Savino.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Colombo member - Pasquale Fusco - 03/02/21 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by axx

Yeah, Checko was around a long time. He used to frequent Florida because Buster had moved down there.

Didnt Joe Dogs bend over in front of him so he could check for a wire ?? Lol

Re: Colombo member - Pasquale Fusco - 03/02/21 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Originally Posted by axx

Didnt Joe Dogs bend over in front of him so he could check for a wire ?? Lol

You're probably right. I'm not familiar with that particular story
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET