Home

Ori Spado

Posted By: hoodlum

Ori Spado - 02/17/21 02:31 AM

Anybody know anything about this dude that I just discovered in the last 5 hrs???..been spending time listening 2 him ( In all my yrs. of mob knowledge.I never heard of this dude...)...WTF??? where have I been ??? BUT.. What is the real scooby?????
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Ori Spado - 02/17/21 04:25 AM

He's a nobody, and a complete jerk off. Trust me on that one. Lol
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Ori Spado - 02/17/21 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by hoodlum
Anybody know anything about this dude that I just discovered in the last 5 hrs???..been spending time listening 2 him ( In all my yrs. of mob knowledge.I never heard of this dude...)...WTF??? where have I been ??? BUT.. What is the real scooby?????

He was indicted with Tommy Shots and Sonny in 2008. He's one of those guys who wishes he had been made, but really never amounted to anything more than a gofer. He's more full of shit than Michael Franzese.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Ori Spado - 02/17/21 03:51 PM

Why do people listen to these rat podcasts? I wouldn't be caught dead listening to that garbage

Re: Ori Spado - 02/17/21 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Why do people listen to these rat podcasts? I wouldn't be caught dead listening to that garbage

O.K.....Nuff said...from the above posts..I know what side of my pillow is sweaty....thanx , Gentlemen.
Posted By: British

Re: Ori Spado - 02/17/21 05:51 PM

Same with John Pennisi, he also has plenty to say on you tube!
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Ori Spado - 02/17/21 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia

100% hes the epitome of a wannabee

Re: Ori Spado - 02/17/21 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Originally Posted by NYMafia

100% hes the epitome of a wannabee

I'm glad I have ur responses ...I had no clue who he was...& I have 2 admit ..he had me there 4 a minute...good call Gentleman.
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Ori Spado - 02/17/21 07:28 PM

It's clear he knew a few people but that he was anything other than a low-level associate wannabe seems preposterous. His friends in Hollywood who love the drama might buy his Goodfella act but there are no "accidental gangsters" in the mob. Either you're a wolf or a sheep in that life. If Jordan Belfort was the Wolf of Wall Street then Ori Spado is the Lamb of Los Angeles.

I'd put this guy on roughly the same footing as Pete Tuccio.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET