Home

Introduction...

Posted By: mobinfiltrator

Introduction... - 02/09/21 10:18 PM

Hi all. Just like to introduce myself. I'm a Brit named Paul Manning. Used to be a cop, with policing experience on three continents. Have a wealth of experience in all matters organized crime from the Dawood Organization in Indian to the Richardson's of London. First started working undercover on OC/ dirty cops in the 90s. Worked undercover on TOC/ IOC and the HA's back in the 00s in Canada. Happy to answer any questions, or give views but like most experts, I don't know it all. Peace.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Introduction... - 02/09/21 10:30 PM

Hi mobinfiltrator,welcome aboard.
Do you know what is the situation of italian oc in UK?

Re: Introduction... - 02/09/21 10:39 PM

Mindful I haven't policed the UK since 2005, I did know a Sicilian wiseguy and his sons and daughter. They owned an eatery out of Soho, London. Famous people coming and going. He was definitely made and the kids knew, but clearly not involved. They do have a structure there, but very little activity. London is a huge financial hub and an easy place for these guys to clean cash. The old man seemed to be retired, and I think settled in London. Apart from that, IOC never came up in any intel reports I was privy too.
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Introduction... - 02/09/21 10:51 PM

Welcome, Paul! Can’t wait to hear from an actual expert on OC on this board. Can you give any insight on the current situation with the Siciliano mob in Canada and Buffalo? Thanks!

Re: Introduction... - 02/09/21 11:24 PM

Hey, even though Im regularly quoted on OC matters there's no such thing as an 'expert' when it comes to this field. So many moving parts and people with uneducated views. For instance, when Pat took heat, I got four calls. Five including Pete Edwards. Halton cop was the only one who knew what was going on, and he only called for possible, immediate suspects.

Montreal a mess. Cuntrera and Caruana families have been there since the 50s and will always have place. Montreal/ Quebec City big earners for bad guys. After Rizzutos death things fell to pieces, as Rizzuto was just as feared as Magdianno, but Magdianno had strong people ready to take over after his death. Rizzutos successors not as tough, hence the power struggle. The Cuntrera have a structure through Toronto also, the Caruana's never came up in conversation.

Lot of risk to TOC in Quebec also from other OC groups whereas the Golden Horseshoe is more cohesive. If I hung with wise guys, we'd be joined by bikers. If I hung with bikers we'd be joined by made guys. They all got on.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Introduction... - 02/10/21 02:06 AM

Welcome to the board!
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: Introduction... - 02/10/21 02:21 AM

Welcome to the forum!
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Introduction... - 02/10/21 03:13 AM

Welcome!
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Introduction... - 02/10/21 04:47 AM

Welcome! It's always nice to hear from people that can add some insight and info to this board. Looking forward to your posts.
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Introduction... - 02/10/21 05:06 AM

Welcome.

I'd be happy to hear about your experience with the Hell Angels in Canada. Perhaps you could give us a summary of what you did with the bikers ?

Also, did you do any work on Irish organized crime in the UK or criminals associated with Irish paramilitaries ?
Posted By: GaspipeCasso

Re: Introduction... - 02/10/21 08:01 AM

I am also new to the forum! Been reading a few months but finally got my account approved today. Well read and studied mob nerd from Minnesota
Posted By: mike68

Re: Introduction... - 02/10/21 05:34 PM

Paul,

How involved was Toronto when the war in Montreal was raging with Vito in prison in the U.S.?

Also, it's amazing how much more murder is used as a business option in Canadian mafia vs. U.S. Do you think Canadian law enforcement needs a RICO statute?
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Introduction... - 02/10/21 06:01 PM

Welcome to the forum.

We look forward to your contributions
Posted By: Moscone65

Re: Introduction... - 02/10/21 06:12 PM

Hi Paul, any info on Pat's guys after he got killed? What happened to compare Pino, did he get run out of town for supposedly ratting out pats location?
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Introduction... - 02/10/21 06:13 PM

Hey mobinfiltrator, interesting to have someone with your background contribute.

During your time in the London area, did you by any chance - and I don't know to which extent you're at liberty to talk about this - get familiar with some of the better known crime families like the Adams, the Arifs, the Canning Town guys, etc... ?
Were the Maltese still active those days or did they already sell their spots off to the Albanians?
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Introduction... - 02/10/21 06:50 PM

I'm curious to know how you feel about the exposes' I've written about the Papalia and Luppino clans.

when you get the time, please retrieve them off this forum or our website "The New York Mafia" and check them out ok?

I'd be curious to know your thoughts.
Posted By: DanD

Re: Introduction... - 02/23/21 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by mobinfiltrator
Hi all. Just like to introduce myself. I'm a Brit named Paul Manning. Used to be a cop, with policing experience on three continents. Have a wealth of experience in all matters organized crime from the Dawood Organization in Indian to the Richardson's of London. First started working undercover on OC/ dirty cops in the 90s. Worked undercover on TOC/ IOC and the HA's back in the 00s in Canada. Happy to answer any questions, or give views but like most experts, I don't know it all. Peace.

Love it that you are here Paul .. longtime follower on Twitter and as a true crime fan, it's great to have such a resource available to spit ball thoughts with and more importantly to learn from.

Cheers and Welcome.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET