Home

What the hell is going on with Pennisi?

Posted By: NYMafia

What the hell is going on with Pennisi? - 02/07/21 08:34 PM

That "alleged" sad-sack site of his, Sitdown News," is a major disappointment from a information and story standpoint. Am I right guys?

He originally touted it as an explosive site that was gonna rip the top off of current wiseguy happenings. What happened??

IMO it is the most boring, uninformative mob site on the net........with -0- new info.

He's reaching and struggling to stay relevant

Re: What the hell is going on with Pennisi? - 02/07/21 08:48 PM

He has a brand spanking new podcast with an accomplished MBA so maybe that's where all the explosive material can be found. ~LisaB
Posted By: Malavita

Re: What the hell is going on with Pennisi? - 02/07/21 09:28 PM

I heard he is starting a podcast with Tom LaVecchia. I enjoyd his interviews with him but i'm not sure it's actually worth a weekly podcast.

Re: What the hell is going on with Pennisi? - 02/07/21 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
He has a brand spanking new podcast with an accomplished MBA so maybe that's where all the explosive material can be found. ~LisaB

You saw it Lisa?

Re: What the hell is going on with Pennisi? - 02/07/21 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Malavita
I heard he is starting a podcast with Tom LaVecchia. I enjoyd his interviews with him but i'm not sure it's actually worth a weekly podcast.

I think any "in the know info" he has will be exhausted after about 5 minutes into the podcast. Lol
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: What the hell is going on with Pennisi? - 02/07/21 10:44 PM

I watched all 9 parts of his interviews. Pretty interesting. I don't know about a lot of unknown info but these guys are struggling to make money in the mob these days. He wasn't a big earner. Doesn't seem like a tough guy. It looks like they let him in because he killed somebody when he was young and did over a decade in prison and because he was Italian. I see no reason this guy was inducted. They've gotta be struggling for recruits.

Fucking Peter Tuccio will probably be a Captain one day or worse, Pete Tuccio our Acting Boss. *jerking intensifies*

Re: What the hell is going on with Pennisi? - 02/07/21 11:09 PM

You saw it Lisa?

It's an audio podcast on Apple podcasts. haven't listened to either of them in full. It's called "The MBA and The Button Man". Clever, huh? ~LisaB
Posted By: jace

Re: What the hell is going on with Pennisi? - 02/08/21 03:00 AM

Pennisi really made?
Posted By: chin_gigante

Re: What the hell is going on with Pennisi? - 02/08/21 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by jace
Pennisi really made?

Yes
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: What the hell is going on with Pennisi? - 02/08/21 01:01 PM

That "alleged" sad-sack site of his, Sitdown News," is a major disappointment from a information and story standpoint. Am I right guys?

He originally touted it as an explosive site that was gonna rip the top off of current wiseguy happenings. What happened??

IMO it is the most boring, uninformative mob site on the net........with -0- new info.

He's reaching and struggling to stay relevant

I don’t think he’s reaching to stay relevant..he’s a current witness at mob trials. There’s certain things he can’t talk about... such as all the testimony he’s going to give once Desantis and Dellarusso are arrested.... you’ll see a lot more info once he’s done testifying...
Posted By: Jim505

Re: What the hell is going on with Pennisi? - 02/08/21 01:59 PM

I for one would much rather read an article or listen to an actual "made" guy. His stories are much more interesting than the usual "who's the toughest mobster" crap we read on these websites.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: What the hell is going on with Pennisi? - 02/08/21 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Jim505
I for one would much rather read an article or listen to an actual "made" guy. His stories are much more interesting than the usual "who's the toughest mobster" crap we read on these websites.

100% I guess what it is is that certain fa***ts dont want the competition....
Posted By: GaspipeCasso

Re: What the hell is going on with Pennisi? - 02/10/21 08:07 AM

I enjoy his story telling and he seems to be a calm and mellow guy all things considered (tho he was also painted as a woman abuser). He does know how to tell a pretty good story. It's 100% better then John Alite pretending to be the boss of bosses even tho he got scared away in the early 90s
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: What the hell is going on with Pennisi? - 02/10/21 07:42 PM

I'm wondering if it seems boring because perhaps...like that one scene in the Sopranos where Tony comes back and asks what's happening and the answer is "nothing" - Chris & Hesh are playing cards, Paulie is sunning himself, Silvio is yelling at passing drivers....

...perhaps the actual day to day of mob life IS more like *that* than what we might hope or expect it to be. There's no question that Pennisi was a legitimately made guy, and the fact that he's not talking about Hoffa's disappearance of the JFK assassination speaks to how "real" his telling of the life as it exists in these modern times really is.

I would agree the site isn't really earth shattering, but the podcast interviews have been great. He's a great talker like just about all these guys. His story about the shakedown of the pizzeria owner and turning around the company's liabilities on them to ask the person originally looking for a piece of it to instead make an investment was hilarious and fascinating. A real-world view into the day to day I think.

Sure, he's a rat, a low level guy, etc. - but he's not saying that he was more than that. He's a regular solider telling his story. I think it's interesting stuff.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET