Home

Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio

Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 01/30/21 07:02 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-Z_ghmxFkM
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 01/30/21 08:46 PM

The fact that this topic, about this person, is needed for a thread is all you need to know about current LCN.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 01/30/21 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Ravens410
The fact that this topic, about this person, is needed for a thread is all you need to know about current LCN.

Bingo! Well said Raven
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 01/30/21 11:12 PM

Borello seems to enjoy putting people down. Evidently, Borello was the toughest guy in queens.
first off Borello shouldnt be implying that kid may cooperate, how does he know?!
also, Tuccio is not going to “ camp cup cake”. borello is full of shit.
the kid will be going to a medium fed joint.
one day Borello is going to mouth off to the wrong guy, someone his own size and he is going to get his ass kicked.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 01/30/21 11:41 PM

I'm no fan of these lowlife rats but Borello was most certainly a tough guy loll. Out of all the guys around today, he was one of very few who was actually hurting people on a regular basis. If you think Tuccio is somehow tougher than Borello, you don't know what's what in that life.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 01/31/21 05:00 AM

Agreed, Borello was a documented tough guy putting in real work and beatings.

Tuccio looks like a rock, a dumb rock at that with his hound dog scowl
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 01/31/21 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Lenox
Borello seems to enjoy putting people down. Evidently, Borello was the toughest guy in queens.
first off Borello shouldnt be implying that kid may cooperate, how does he know?!
also, Tuccio is not going to “ camp cup cake”. borello is full of shit.
the kid will be going to a medium fed joint.
one day Borello is going to mouth off to the wrong guy, someone his own size and he is going to get his ass kicked.

I must have missed the stories of him going up against other legit tuff guys...

I heard plenty from him acting tuff to guys that wouldn't fight back.
Or robbing a guy with a ski mask on and a gun and crew.

I know there was another tuff guy in Queens that he had a war with and the guys girl friend ran him over.

Maybe we should ask her how tuff he is???

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 01/31/21 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Maybe we should ask her how tuff he is???

Aren't you the guy who said John Gotti Jr. reached out to a "few" bosses before he proffered and somehow got the okay? lol
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 01/31/21 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Ravens410

I agree. The landscape is dog shit. What I thought was funny is that he legit had to bring it up on his stupid podcast. Grasping for straws these days on LCN.

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 01/31/21 10:24 PM

Its just that Gene puts everybody down.. example, he would say someone faught with their hands but they werent a real gangster because they never killed anyone or shot anyone. Wtf does that mean!
He talks about such and such made a ton of money but he wasnt a gangster because he didnt kill anyone. Thats fuckin ridiculous.
Who would the mob guys rather have, a guy making millions or a killer or shooter? Lets be real. Borello comes across as a black gangbanger to be honest.
He talks about being people being “internet tough guys” if someone challenges what he says. He has a podcast and blatantly makes public comments about people. Of course people are going to respond to him..
He talks about Truccio playing dress up and says he is a nobody.. maybe he is a nobody to Borello. Truccio is a young kid. Leave him alone..wtf!
Borello needs to get in a boxing ring or on a wrestling mat with someone his own size. You know, someone with just a little fighting experience.
Wonder what his fighting skills are? He cant bring a gun or a ski mask though.

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 01/31/21 10:34 PM

Its just that Gene puts everybody down.. example, he would say someone faught with their hands but they werent a real gangster because they never killed anyone or shot anyone. Wtf does that mean!
He talks about such and such made a ton of money but he wasnt a gangster because he didnt kill anyone. Thats fuckin ridiculous.
Who would the mob guys rather have, a guy making millions or a killer or shooter? Lets be real. Borello comes across as a black gangbanger to be honest.
He talks about being people being “internet tough guys” if someone challenges what he says. He has a podcast and blatantly makes public comments about people. Of course people are going to respond to him..
He talks about Truccio playing dress up and says he is a nobody.. maybe he is a nobody to Borello. Truccio is a young kid. Leave him alone..wtf!
Borello needs to get in a boxing ring or on a wrestling mat with someone his own size. You know, someone with just a little fighting experience.
Wonder what his fighting skills are? He cant bring a gun or a ski mask though.

Lenox, I completely agree with your assessment of him. On every level. He's a jerk off, who reminds me of a typical punk. Big mouth, not a single brain in his head. Who has absolutely nothing going for him. Zero!.... and never did.

The only thing a bum like this could possibly do is sell and use drugs, sneak people to rob them, or to carry a gun trying to act like a big man. He's a street urchin. A earth slug!

And at the end of the day? He didn't make 3 cents, went to jail repeatedly, and then became a rat. Period! He's not even worth discussing.

The guy is a complete loser, a brokester and a bum.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 01/31/21 11:59 PM

That guy Gene has some disorder probably some sort of extreme abuse or stress as a child . He obviously is scatter brained and can not hold a conversation
well , and can not get his thoughts out without these signs..... guy was probably fucked up as a child well before a teen .

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/01/21 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Serpiente

That guy Gene has some disorder probably some sort of extreme abuse or stress as a child . He obviously is scatter brained and can not hold a conversation
well , and can not get his thoughts out without these signs..... guy was probably fucked up as a child well before a teen .

I agree with you. I'm no shrink, but this kid's a disturbed individual and he sounds like he could def use a shrink! Lol
Posted By: Kese

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/01/21 03:03 AM

Way I see it gene is a ex junkie jackoff nobody in his neighborhood respected. Only fit as pawn to do the dirty work & in any era he’d never become a made man. Apparently he’s fit for a YouTube mob podcast.... there’s a thing with gullible people and fascination with the mob so I’m sure it’ll work out

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/01/21 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Kese123
Way I see it gene is a ex junkie jackoff nobody in his neighborhood respected. Only fit as pawn to do the dirty work & in any era he’d never become a made man. Apparently he’s fit for a YouTube mob podcast.... there’s a thing with gullible people and fascination with the mob so I’m sure it’ll work out

Bingo Kese! 100%.... And although CN has been weakened greatly in recent years, the day they ever "make" a jerkoff like Borello, They should gather up every goodfella in one location and drop a bomb on all of them. Because then it's truly "OVA"

And I applaud you with a second Bingo as well! For your very perceptive statement that there are SO MANY "gullible people" as you say, who suck this shit right up that all these rats and low-lives sell nowadays.

I'm actually embarrassed by it! And I'm not kidding you either! Embarrassed I tell you. Not too many years ago these rodents would have ran for the hills in fear of getting theirs heads cracked wide open for them, or worse. Much worse!!

Today? LOL.... Its a bad fucking joke! These cretins start podcasts and have been propelled to media darlings by all the clueless jerkoff's out there in videoland who actually PAY MONEY and sign up to get jerked-off by these rats and scumbags (which is exactly what they are) with all their lies and fabrications to try and either deny that they were rats (like a Franzese), or somewhat flip the script (like a Gravano) and readily admit they are scumbags (yet the public, the suckers actually) pay a monthly fee to become "virtual members of a mafia RAT club.

ITS FUCKING UNBELIEVEABLE TO ME! I kid you not!

The bottom line is that if ANY of our forum members contribute even 1 plugged nickel to these rats and their cause, their podcast, it lines their pockets with your hard earned money. Then without a fucking doubt that person is a complete sucker, a hopeless jerk-off, a nit-wit, or whatever other adjective you care to use. Or maybe all of the above. Period!
---
I don't even care to waste my time to listen to these idiots for free. Let alone "pay" to access their bullshit..... the few times that I have out of curiosity, I've caught each in numerous self-serving lies, exaggerations, and outright fantasies. And of course, each professes to have "turned" or left the life because they were altruistic, found God, or that others betrayed them first. It's ALL BS.

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/01/21 02:32 PM

Borello likes to say- “ I was violent and didnt care “... I think he stole that line from Jack the Ripper.
That sounds like a recipe for success. Not...
To be fair, the kid had balls and made money but the way he did it was straight up gangbanger shit. I dont see Borello infiltrating the construction industry any time soon.
I do think the kid has some childhood issues, no doubt. Same with Alite.

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/01/21 03:00 PM

Borello likes to say- “ I was violent and didnt care “... I think he stole that line from Jack the Ripper.
That sounds like a recipe for success. Not...
To be fair, the kid had balls and made money but the way he did it was straight up gangbanger shit. I dont see Borello infiltrating the construction industry any time soon.
I do think the kid has some childhood issues, no doubt. Same with Alite.

Both him and Alite were brutal thugs lol. Alite plead guilty to six murders but he definitely killed more people like Charles Carnesi said. The fact that the government made this deal with him is absolutely unbelievable.

No gene couldn't infiltrate any industry haha. Gene's IQ is too low. He did make quite a bit of money robbing people, but I don't believe he ever got anywhere near seven figures. That kid had balls, definitely. The only reason people feared Ronnie G was because of Gene's psycho ass. That's just a fact.

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/01/21 03:49 PM

Almost every “ violent “ guy involved with LCN meets one of the following:
1) broken home
2) abused as a child
3) some kind of learning disability
4) picked on/ teased
5) a father that was around but never there if that makes sense.. slightly different from a broken home.

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/01/21 03:54 PM

I view Borello and Alite a bit different than most of you I guess. Especially Borello. In my view of things he is not a tough guy, nor has "balls" as you say. He is a bit "off" in his head thats all. He's a wild, screwball type of kid that cannot be trusted. And if people in Howard Beach were afraid of him, believe me it was more because of their apprehension because he was unstable, and NOT because he was so tough or deadly.

Likewise, these fellas you hear about who commit these spur of the moment shootings, killings, assaults, wild harebrained robberies, and other "cowboy" type shit (which is what its called in the street), are not in my book at least, "tough guys." They are just wild kids who have never been taught properly, and either don't listen, or are not mentally capable enough to listen to the older, established mafiosi in their neighborhoods out of proper respect and decorum. Which of course are concepts that they've never been taught and cannot grasp.

Remember that nearly all "members," and many top associates, in the old days especially, were "capable" as they say. But few were "unhinged" as Borello is, or were allowed to pull cowboy shit on a regular basis. Those that did act that way were generally not respected or liked, and they usually ended up in a trunk, or were found left by the curb with two in the head.

A favorite phrase often used by my dear father was that "There are NO tough guys. That all the so-called tough guys were in the cemetery.".... No truer phrase has ever been spoken.

What he meant by that statement was that anybody, any sucker, can pull a trigger, whether the guy was 6'-5" tall and 250 pounds, or 5'-2" and weighed 120 pounds soaked and wet. So there are no tough guys! A gun or a knife in your hand evens the odds with anybody. In my lifetime, I've personally witnessed many guys I knew, associates of mine, enemies of mine, as well as friends, get killed for "attempting" to push their weight around with other guys and show what big "balls" they had.

In life in general. And in "The Life" in particular, its much better and safer to be a "nice guy." It's much better to be recognized and widely known as a respectful guy. Nobody's fool of course, but act like a gentleman, soft-spoken and level-headed. THAT brings you respect in the mob. Not the personality of a loud-mouthed, abrasive pushy guy like a Borello.

Punks like him are a dime a dozen in New York City neighborhoods. A dime a dozen!.... and they typically never last long.

Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/01/21 05:17 PM

You guys have no clue what any of you are talking about....and the old timers used to say that "all the tough guys were in the graveyard" but that was the life its self in a nutshell because at the end of the day, all you could expect from that life was "here today and gone tomorrow" ....And all of the people that your talking about that were real gangsters and truly believed in the life, came from broken unstable homes and were looking for a replacement family to fill that void and an avenue to release theyre anger and agression and they were able to every time they shot someone in the face or snapped a neck or broke an arm or punched theyre girlfriend in the face as hard as they could because she was cheating on him because he was never home and was out fucking someone else and wanted to get him back etc etc and they came up hard... Its very simple "hard times make hard people".. ALL OF THE GANGSTERS THAT WERE REAL GANGSTERS they came up robbing and stealing and getting in gang fights as kids...and stayed tough guys who would use theyre hands if neccessary...THIS ISNT THE BOARD ROOM...ITS THE STREET LIFE..ITS LIFE ON THE STREETS...GOING TO PRISON AND FIGHTING FOR YOURS IS WHAT THE LIFE IS ALL ABOUT AND WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT.....NONE OF THESE WANNABEE GANGSTERS WOULD BE MAKING MILLIONS WITHOUT THE GUNS AND FISTS BEHIND THEM...THEY ALL CAME UP FIGHTING AND SHOOTING AND LIVED LIFE THAT WAY...ALL OF THEM FROM JOHN GOTTI TO NICKY COROZZO TO TONY ACCARDO..UNLESS YOU WERE PRIVLEGED CAUSE OF DADDY OR OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS AND THEN YOU WERE A BITCH THAT COULDNT STAND ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT YOUR FAMILY.........YOUR TALKING ABOUT GUYS WHO WOULD COMPLEMENT TEENAGERS WHO WENT OUT AND PROVED THAT THEY COULD MURDER SOMEONE...TONY ACCARDO AND JOEY AUIPPA RESPECTED TOUGH GUYS..THATS WHY JOEY LOMBARDO,TONY SPILOTRO AND VINNY THE SAINT WERE THEYRE GUYS..CAUSE THEY CAME UP HARD FROM "THE PATCH" ,THE GUYS THAT MADE THAT LIFE WHAT IT WAS CAME FROM ABJECT POVERTY..CAME FROM NOTHING AND HAD TO RAPE,ROB AND PILLAGE TO GET AHEAD..THATS WHAT BEING A GANGSTER IS..HAVING A LIMITED EDUCATION AND STEALING AND KILLING AND GRABBING WITH BOTH HANDS...NOT DECIDING BETWEEN GANGSTER AND BEING A DOCTOR....... MAFIA IS ALOT CLOSER TO GANGBANGERS THAN YOU GUYS THINK AND ALWAYS WERE...THEY WERE JUST MORE ORGANIZED,HAD THE UNIONS AND WERE GREAT AT "SPIN" IE "FAMILY NOT A GANG" "HONOR NOT MURDER" " DO THE RIGHT THING,NOT EXTORTION" ETC ETC AND THEY HAD THE BEST PR BECAUSE THE MEDIA FAWNED OVER THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE WHITE UNLIKE THE OTHER CREWS AND THATS THE TRUTH

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/01/21 05:34 PM

demeo, tommy karate, kukilinski(iceman ) all picked on as kids. same with gravano. also, the majority of those unhinged cowboys are eventually clipped.
Borello talks about having some sort of learning disability and a chemical imbalance; plus he came from a broken home. im sure the Bonanno's wouldn't make Borello because he was unhinged and 'not all there'. Can you imagine someone telling a boss; ' hey, I got this ultra violent kid that will do anything we tell him to do with the added benefit of having a chemical imbalance, can we make him ?".
I know Alite mentions he was abused as a young teenage. That can definitely lead to violence.

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/01/21 06:43 PM

Not true Louie. Yes, of course there were enough guys who came from abject poverty. In fact that was the initial spark that ignited their desire to better themselves at any cost.

And many were stone killers, or at least capable of it if required. And while coming up they "worked" as required to attain "position." In fact as young fledgling hoods in the neighborhood many came to the attention of the neighborhood wiseguys by being rough and tumble kids. But if and when they were finally approached and befriended by a goodfella, they showed proper decorum and fell right in line ASAP.

Those who didn't were almost immediately kicked to the curb as the jerkoffs they were.

The Cuckoo birds and screwballs NEVER lasted, no matter how "tough", rough, or street savvy you think they were or they thought they were. Even those willing to roll up their sleeves and commit whatever violent acts were required by the hierarchies.

If they wouldn't listen. If they were uncontrollable such as a Borello is. No level-headed self-respecting mafioso, or smart racket guy wanted guys like that around him. They may use a jerk off like a Borello as a "crash dummy" to perform some low level shit once or twice. With the request typically transmitted through a second or third party. But they would never accept a guy like that into their confidence, let alone their inner circle.

And because of the very nature of the beast, these type of popcorns usually ended up bad. Nearly all of them. Regardless of what neighborhood or city they came from.

Cosa Nostra was, and is, all about respect. You have NO idea just how important that particular word is! Respect carries the day. Italian wiseguys are big on respect. The slightest little eyebrow raised when they talk. Or if you show disinterest or half ignore their words or dictates. Thats enough to get you "chased." Or worse.

Especially years back when the old-timers were still around during the 1940s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s era.....

There is no question, nor two ways about it!

Have guys made "mistakes"... which is what they call it when they bring a guy like that around them. A "mistake." Yes of course, it has happened in life same as anything else. Nobody has perfect judgment. But when they realized their mistake, it was quickly corrected.

Those who didn't, usually paid a heavy price.
----
***Case in point. I just posted up a bio on "Jimmy Red" Caserta, where I talk about a whacky kid named Mikey Burns Granello from Mulberry Street who got clipped for being a disrespectful jerk off. And his father was a top guy no less, a made guy named Sally Burns.

They ended up clipping both father and son for the sons indiscretions.

A Borello is a nobody. Imagine what they'd do to him in the old days? Lol .... don't make me laugh

Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/01/21 08:33 PM

Borelli is a jerk off no doubt. But this Tuccio kid sounds like a nobody. How the hell did he get close to Merlino? If he was an earner I could see Joey letting him stand by him but this kid is a dunce. What made Joey put an arm around the kid and use.him as a bodyguard of sorts at his court hearing?

I bet the kids watches that news clip over and over while beating his meat.

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/01/21 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by ColonelReb
Borelli is a jerk off no doubt. But this Tuccio kid sounds like a nobody. How the hell did he get close to Merlino? If he was an earner I could see Joey letting him stand by him but this kid is a dunce. What made Joey put an arm around the kid and use.him as a bodyguard of sorts at his court hearing?

I bet the kids watches that news clip over and over while beating his meat.

Lol, 1000%

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/01/21 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Not true Louie. Yes, of course there were enough guys who came from abject poverty. In fact that was the initial spark that ignited their desire to better themselves at any cost.

And many were stone killers, or at least capable of it if required. And while coming up they "worked" as required to attain "position." In fact as young fledgling hoods in the neighborhood many came to the attention of the neighborhood wiseguys by being rough and tumble kids. But if and when they were finally approached and befriended by a goodfella, they showed proper decorum and fell right in line ASAP.

Those who didn't were almost immediately kicked to the curb as the jerkoffs they were.

The Cuckoo birds and screwballs NEVER lasted, no matter how "tough", rough, or street savvy you think they were or they thought they were. Even those willing to roll up their sleeves and commit whatever violent acts were required by the hierarchies.

If they wouldn't listen. If they were uncontrollable such as a Borello is. No level-headed self-respecting mafioso, or smart racket guy wanted guys like that around him. They may use a jerk off like a Borello as a "crash dummy" to perform some low level shit once or twice. With the request typically transmitted through a second or third party. But they would never accept a guy like that into their confidence, let alone their inner circle.

And because of the very nature of the beast, these type of popcorns usually ended up bad. Nearly all of them. Regardless of what neighborhood or city they came from.

Cosa Nostra was, and is, all about respect. You have NO idea just how important that particular word is! Respect carries the day. Italian wiseguys are big on respect. The slightest little eyebrow raised when they talk. Or if you show disinterest or half ignore their words or dictates. Thats enough to get you "chased." Or worse.

Especially years back when the old-timers were still around during the 1940s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s era.....

Have guys made "mistakes"... which is what they call it when they bring a guy like that around them. A "mistake." Yes of course, it has happened in life same as anything else. Nobody has perfect judgment. But when they realized their mistake, it was quickly corrected.

----
***Case in point. I just posted up a bio on "Jimmy Red" Caserta, where I talk about a whacky kid named Mikey Burns Granello from Mulberry Street who got clipped for being a disrespectful jerk off. And his father was a top guy no less, a made guy named Sally Burns.

A Borello is a nobody. Imagine what they'd do to him in the old days? Lol .... don't make me laugh

They clipped Sally Burns and his son because Sally Burns brought Herb Itkin around who was an informant and got leaders of the Genovese,Lucchese and Pittsburgh families indicted.NOT BECAUSE OF HIS SON.....So many guys didnt listen to wiseguys until they were gonna be murdered..so many would rob card games and disrespect wiseguys every chance they got...they were thieves that were forced to join..Sonny Black only joined because he didnt have a choice...they just didnt wanna be rolled up in linolium and taped up with water proof tape... AND Genie boy Borello made good money...He was making 5-10k a week plus making big money from scores..Theyre Gangsters .....AND Joey Merlino has this guy around cause he has connections to the bonnanos, he was under Gene Borello and his Uncle is "Cafe Joe" a Skipper in the Lucchese Family

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/01/21 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
AND Genie boy Borello made good money...He was making 5-10k a week plus making big money from scores..Theyre Gangsters .....AND Joey Merlino has this guy around cause he has connections to the bonnanos, he was under Gene Borello and his Uncle is "Cafe Joe" a Skipper in the Lucchese Family

Correct. He did alright in the money department. Didn't he drive a brand new M5 at one point? I don't believe he ever got to seven figures, but he was definitely around low six. His old captain is a multi-millionaire though. That house of his was worth around $2M I heard, but he is supposedly worth way more than that.

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/02/21 12:29 AM

----

They clipped Sally Burns and his son because Sally Burns brought Herb Itkin around who was an informant and got leaders of the Genovese,Lucchese and Pittsburgh families indicted.NOT BECAUSE OF HIS SON.....So many guys didnt listen to wiseguys until they were gonna be murdered..so many would rob card games and disrespect wiseguys every chance they got...they were thieves that were forced to join..Sonny Black only joined because he didnt have a choice...they just didnt wanna be rolled up in linolium and taped up with water proof tape... AND Genie boy Borello made good money...He was making 5-10k a week plus making big money from scores..Theyre Gangsters .....AND Joey Merlino has this guy around cause he has connections to the bonnanos, he was under Gene Borello and his Uncle is "Cafe Joe" a Skipper in the Lucchese Family

---
There is some truth to what you say about Sally Granello being in the hot seat and losing favor because of those pension fund loans indictments. But Granello bought the farm because he threatened the guys who clipped his son. THAT is a fact!

The rest of what you've just said is all drivel. That medley of "info" you've just spouted out is so convoluted with twisted statements and outright misinformation that it's not even worth responding to. I wouldn't even know where to start. Which "string of mistakes" to address first. You are completely out of the loop on about 10 points.

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/02/21 12:42 AM

----

---
There is some truth to what you say about Sally Granello being in the hot seat and losing favor because of those pension fund loans indictments. But Granello bought the farm because he threatened the guys who clipped his son. THAT is a fact!

The rest of what you've just said is all drivel. That medley of "info" you've just spouted out is so convoluted with twisted statements and outright misinformation that it's not even worth responding to. I wouldn't even know where to start. Which "string of mistakes" to address first. You are completely out of the loop on about 10 points.

Why not just start w one??? Since there’s 10 things that I said that is misinformation and “drivel”

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/02/21 01:28 AM

----

---

Why not just start w one??? Since there’s 10 things that I said that is misinformation and “drivel”

Louie, Louie, Louie... Lol, you truly are a hopeless case aren't you? Lol.... good night

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/02/21 09:33 AM

----

I have a different take. They clipped Sally Burns son because #1 Burns fucked up in the Itkin shit and # 2 Burns kid fucked up. They clipped Sally Burns because #1 he vowed revenge on his sons murder and #2 he fucked up on that Itkins shit

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/02/21 05:51 PM

Al Darco who was there in Little Italy w the genovese guys who did it would disagree but NYMAFIA is much more credible and should be believed over Al D'Arco, the most credible mob informant of all time.......
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/02/21 10:29 PM

Re: Tuccio being Bonanno "connected" - Not sure if this is true.

From John Pennisi's blog it certainly sounds as though he and Joe Cafe were looking out for him, and he has some Gambino connections as well but it sounds like he was just considered a hanger on by most everyone. On the other hand, it sounds like the Bonannos really had it out for him, especially Ronald Gallianzo. Doesn't sound like someone well connected per se as much as just related to people he could lean on to try get a taste of the life.

[/quote]
They clipped Sally Burns and his son because Sally Burns brought Herb Itkin around who was an informant and got leaders of the Genovese,Lucchese and Pittsburgh families indicted.NOT BECAUSE OF HIS SON.....So many guys didnt listen to wiseguys until they were gonna be murdered..so many would rob card games and disrespect wiseguys every chance they got...they were thieves that were forced to join..Sonny Black only joined because he didnt have a choice...they just didnt wanna be rolled up in linolium and taped up with water proof tape... AND Genie boy Borello made good money...He was making 5-10k a week plus making big money from scores..Theyre Gangsters .....AND Joey Merlino has this guy around cause he has connections to the bonnanos, he was under Gene Borello and his Uncle is "Cafe Joe" a Skipper in the Lucchese Family [/quote]

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/02/21 10:34 PM

A
Originally Posted by eastsideofvan

From John Pennisi's blog it certainly sounds as though he and Joe Cafe were looking out for him, and he has some Gambino connections as well but it sounds like he was just considered a hanger on by most everyone. On the other hand, it sounds like the Bonannos really had it out for him, especially Ronald Gallianzo. Doesn't sound like someone well connected per se as much as just related to people he could lean on to try get a taste of the life.

They clipped Sally Burns and his son because Sally Burns brought Herb Itkin around who was an informant and got leaders of the Genovese,Lucchese and Pittsburgh families indicted.NOT BECAUSE OF HIS SON.....So many guys didnt listen to wiseguys until they were gonna be murdered..so many would rob card games and disrespect wiseguys every chance they got...they were thieves that were forced to join..Sonny Black only joined because he didnt have a choice...they just didnt wanna be rolled up in linolium and taped up with water proof tape... AND Genie boy Borello made good money...He was making 5-10k a week plus making big money from scores..Theyre Gangsters .....AND Joey Merlino has this guy around cause he has connections to the bonnanos, he was under Gene Borello and his Uncle is "Cafe Joe" a Skipper in the Lucchese Family [/quote]
[/quote]

According to Gene Borello "Pete Tucchio was under me, I had all the young kids like him and little Gotti"
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/02/21 10:59 PM

I realize Borello is saying so, but it's somewhat in conflict with what Pennisi has said. Were it up to me, I would treat Pennisi as a more reliable source. Borello seems like a buffoon, and the fact that he does interviews alongside John Alite does little to improve his credibility.

A
Originally Posted by eastsideofvan

[/quote]

According to Gene Borello "Pete Tucchio was under me, I had all the young kids like him and little Gotti"[/quote]

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/02/21 11:51 PM

He plead guilty to it, including the car arsons...so obviously it happened

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/03/21 05:04 AM

----

---

To follow up on this.... Are you going to touch on the fact that Sally Burns was a convicted Child Molester yet they still made him a “man of honor” and wasn’t killed for that but because he brought Herb Itkin around which was confirmed by Alphonse D’Arco the former Acting boss of the Lucchese Family and the most credible mob witness in history????

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/03/21 09:11 AM

----

---

To follow up on this.... Are you going to touch on the fact that Sally Burns was a convicted Child Molester yet they still made him a “man of honor” and wasn’t killed for that but because he brought Herb Itkin around which was confirmed by Alphonse D’Arco the former Acting boss of the Lucchese Family and the most credible mob witness in history????

Pretty sure Sally Burns was made before that shit with the girl at the Lake happened. Just saying
Posted By: British

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/03/21 10:28 AM

Noticed Borrello slating the Philly family like it does not exist anymore, is he right?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/03/21 12:22 PM

When's the last time borello was active on the street? He was in jail doing time and was indicted by the feds for the home invasion stuff. So he hasn't been in the mob circle for I'm guessing 6+ years so how does he know what these guys been up to recently

Re: Gene Borrello talks about Pete Tuccio - 02/03/21 02:56 PM

Philly family is without a doubt in existence...30+ made members on the streets...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET