Home

I think you guys are in for a special treat!

Posted By: NYMafia

I think you guys are in for a special treat! - 01/28/21 01:21 AM

The story is complete and it's in the hopper right now as Lisa lays out the design. It will take a few days at least, for this to become a finished product because of the sheer length and complexity of the expose.... but it'll be worth it, I assure you!

We here at TNYM concentrate mostly on the east coast guys, although I've been writing about many other cities for months now as well.

But I never tackled Kansas City. Truth be told, I never really found them interesting enough.... Or so I thought!

But I decided to give it shot. And I gotta tell ya that once I got started reading and researching about the Kansas City Outfit I became totally intrigued, and got carried away with myself. Lol

What I created grew to much more than I ever started out or intended to create.

But I bet my bottom dollar your gotta love it!....So keep your eyes peeled for "The Civella Outfit of Kansas City, Missouri" ..... It's a novel! Lol

I think any forum reader who hails from Kansas City, or that general neck of the woods will especially appreciate it.

Posted By: FriendoftheFamily

Re: I think you guys are in for a special treat! - 02/06/21 03:28 AM

Interesting
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: I think you guys are in for a special treat! - 02/06/21 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by FriendoftheFamily
Interesting

Did you read the KC story?
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: I think you guys are in for a special treat! - 02/06/21 06:38 AM

Haven't read it yet but did you cover the part that Willie Cammisanos grandson was Michael Sam's boyfriend?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET