Home

Gambino family associate pleads guilty for arson

Posted By: Njein

Gambino family associate pleads guilty for arson - 01/14/21 02:03 PM

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/p...-crime-family-pleads-guilty-arson-queens
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Gambino family associate pleads guilty for arson - 01/14/21 06:05 PM

This quote from the link rather sums up the current state of today's LCN:

"The businessman’s security video system recorded Gabrielli pouring a substance on the car, the car erupting in flames, and Gabrielli running away with his pant leg on fire."

If I was Peter Tuccio I think I'd be asking this businessman for a job rather than an extortion payment. This kid is going to spend what remains of his 20s and most of his 30s in a jail cell, all in the hopes that he can become a made member in whatever is left of the Gambino family by 2035. Not a bright kid.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Gambino family associate pleads guilty for arson - 01/14/21 08:19 PM

A total idiot. For whatever reason, Queens was filled with kids like that. Must be something in the water.
Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: Gambino family associate pleads guilty for arson - 01/14/21 08:40 PM

$400 annual payment?The hell? If he had enough to afford to drive a brand new Benz I think he could afford to pay off 400 bucks a year. I am guessing they meant $400 a month since it said the guy paid the captain 5 thousand right away so he probably paid a year off.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Gambino family associate pleads guilty for arson - 01/15/21 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
This quote from the link rather sums up the current state of today's LCN:

"The businessman’s security video system recorded Gabrielli pouring a substance on the car, the car erupting in flames, and Gabrielli running away with his pant leg on fire."

If I was Peter Tuccio I think I'd be asking this businessman for a job rather than an extortion payment. This kid is going to spend what remains of his 20s and most of his 30s in a jail cell, all in the hopes that he can become a made member in whatever is left of the Gambino family by 2035. Not a bright kid.

Oh in 2035 the Gambino's will still have plenty of pull.
For their sake I hope they'll end up making better talent than Gabrielli tho lol
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Gambino family associate pleads guilty for arson - 01/30/21 02:02 AM

I'm sure some of you noticed anyway, but John Pennisi provides some additional background on this Tuccio kid; he's the nephew of a Lucchese captain but from this article it sounds as though he's willing to hang on to anyone associated with Cosa Nostra. Seems to be disliked by the Bonannos.

https://sitdownnews.com/peter-pan-headed-to-the-can/
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET