Home

New Borgesi Gangster Report Article

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

New Borgesi Gangster Report Article - 12/28/20 12:27 AM

https://gangsterreport.com/checking...t-with-parrello-on-his-way-to-boss-role/
Posted By: mike68

Re: New Borgesi Gangster Report Article - 12/28/20 02:46 AM

Interesting, finally some meat on the bone regarding a New England faction. Makes sense that Guglielmetti would need sign off and a piece of the action. Vetere appears to be the man. I wonder who is with him. Who is the guy in Westerly, RI?
Posted By: Biggie

Re: New Borgesi Gangster Report Article - 12/28/20 02:51 AM

guy in westerly is a fuckin citizen who owns a restaurant , its a joke hes even mentioned in this article...vetere while he may be freinds with all his old friends cuz he did his time, does nothing illegal, works a job and does fine for himself...the georgie matty connection is way way way overblown, and they def have not seen each other since they got out..
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: New Borgesi Gangster Report Article - 12/28/20 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by mike68
Interesting, finally some meat on the bone regarding a New England faction. Makes sense that Guglielmetti would need sign off and a piece of the action. Vetere appears to be the man. I wonder who is with him. Who is the guy in Westerly, RI?

I agree with Biggie, the fact he’s mentioned is ridiculous. The guy is a citizen who is a restaurant owner that happens to be from south Philly.

Re: New Borgesi Gangster Report Article - 12/28/20 03:46 PM

The biggest thing to me about that article is that Borgesi’s daughter hasn’t even had her wedding yet, it is scheduled for April 2021.

-Dante
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: New Borgesi Gangster Report Article - 12/28/20 04:40 PM

What kind of a sick woman would fu*k this?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: pmac

Re: New Borgesi Gangster Report Article - 12/28/20 04:51 PM

I love that beach. Found 80 dollars in paddy's parking lot. There's only 4 bar/ restaurants and there all pretty cool. If it's that Italian with the patio rite on the beach is pretty nice... small fact what her name got a nice mansion there

Re: New Borgesi Gangster Report Article - 12/28/20 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
I love that beach. Found 80 dollars in paddy's parking lot. There's only 4 bar/ restaurants and there all pretty cool. If it's that Italian with the patio rite on the beach is pretty nice... small fact what her name got a nice mansion there

Westerly is a deep rooted Italian community. The restaurant Burnstein keeps referring to is downtown, not by the beach.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: New Borgesi Gangster Report Article - 12/28/20 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by The_Marble_Guy

Westerly is a deep rooted Italian community. The restaurant Burnstein keeps referring to is downtown, not by the beach.

I heard the Westerly per se is like 35-40% Italian lineage. Very heavy Italiano
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: New Borgesi Gangster Report Article - 12/28/20 09:03 PM

Dante is right. Borgesi's daughter isn't even getting married until the spring. I think Scott Burnstein is conflating Anthony Staino's wedding with this, based on the recent indictment tapes? Sloppy.

Re: New Borgesi Gangster Report Article - 12/28/20 09:12 PM

Staino’s wedding was well over ten years ago , he’s already been to prison and divorced that’s how ancient Staino’s wedding is...

Re: New Borgesi Gangster Report Article - 12/29/20 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by The_Marble_Guy

I heard the Westerly per se is like 35-40% Italian lineage. Very heavy Italiano

@NY I have many friends there and it’s a very tight Italian community. Mostly Calabrese. And blue collar people. Not like in the city.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET