Home

John Alite- Castellano hit

Posted By: Lenox

John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/17/20 03:41 PM

Alite claims he knew about the hit prior to it happening ??? What !!!! This was the highest profile mob hit of all time and john gotti’s inner circle told Alite about the hit ??? Alite was only 22-23 years old at the time and he isnt even Italian and wasnt made. Is he joking !a
I guarantee Gotti jr didnt know anything about the hit, he was only 20 at the time and not made. He was also John Gotti’s son and he was never told but Alite was!!! No way !!
Lets put this in perspctive. The Gambino’s were going to carry out one of the most sensational hits of modern times and everything had to remain secret amongst ten or so select guys. This way nothing gets a back to Castellano, the boss of bosses. If it does, all hell breaks loose and a lot of guys get killed. However, John Alite who was a very low level criminal and only 22 years old is let in on this big secret ! No fuckin way !!!
If Alite knew about it, you better believe castellano would of known about it. What utter bullshit.
John Alite was never part of John Gotti’s inner circle and he wasnt even part of his outer circle. This is such nonsnse.
Equally as comical, Alite comments on the commsion case. He was 22 fuckin years old !!!!
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/17/20 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
Alite claims he knew about the hit prior to it happening ??? What !!!! This was the highest profile mob hit of all time and john gotti’s inner circle told Alite about the hit ??? Alite was only 22-23 years old at the time and he isnt even Italian and wasnt made. Is he joking !a
I guarantee Gotti jr didnt know anything about the hit, he was only 20 at the time and not made. He was also John Gotti’s son and he was never told but Alite was!!! No way !!
Lets put this in perspctive. The Gambino’s were going to carry out one of the most sensational hits of modern times and everything had to remain secret amongst ten or so select guys. This way nothing gets a back to Castellano, the boss of bosses. If it does, all hell breaks loose and a lot of guys get killed. However, John Alite who was a very low level criminal and only 22 years old is let in on this big secret ! No fuckin way !!!
If Alite knew about it, you better believe castellano would of known about it. What utter bullshit.
John Alite was never part of John Gotti’s inner circle and he wasnt even part of his outer circle. This is such nonsnse.
Equally as comical, Alite comments on the commsion case. He was 22 fuckin years old !!!!

LOL.... absolutely true! you are correct IMO
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/17/20 04:57 PM

Complete fucking nonsense by alite...there is absolutely 0 truth to what he’s saying... The guys that did the actual hit didn’t even know who they were killing until the day of.
Posted By: Malavita

Re: John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/17/20 05:25 PM

From my understanding, only the following individuals knew about the plot on Castellano :

- John Gotti
- Franck DeCicco
- Sammy Gravano
- Joe Armone
- Robert DiBernardo
- Angelo Ruggiero
- Joe Watts

It's possible Joe N. Gallo was aware that something was going to happen to Castellano because he was asked how he would feel with a different Boss. But I don't believe, he was told directly that a hit was planned on Castellano.

In his book, Gravano also mentions that, at some point, they thought about using Joe Paruta for the hit and Paruta was willing to do it, which means he probably knew that the target was Big Paul.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/17/20 06:43 PM

Lol...I normally don't get on these guys for making up stories, they're just trying to make a living, but they have to at least be somewhat believable !!
Posted By: Dob_Peppino

Re: John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/17/20 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Malavita
From my understanding, only the following individuals knew about the plot on Castellano :

- John Gotti
- Franck DeCicco
- Sammy Gravano
- Joe Armone
- Robert DiBernardo
- Angelo Ruggiero
- Joe Watts

It's possible Joe N. Gallo was aware that something was going to happen to Castellano because he was asked how he would feel with a different Boss. But I don't believe, he was told directly that a hit was planned on Castellano.

In his book, Gravano also mentions that, at some point, they thought about using Joe Paruta for the hit and Paruta was willing to do it, which means he probably knew that the target was Big Paul.

Joe N. quietly supported it.
Posted By: Fusco

Re: John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/18/20 04:02 AM

I don't know if Gotti told him as well... why would John Gotti tell a non Italian associate about this hit? Doesn't make sense.
Posted By: fergie

Re: John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/18/20 06:55 AM

My understanding is that Alite was one of the shooters

Re: John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/18/20 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by fergie
My understanding is that Alite was one of the shooters

Thats actually funny. The guy is a huge bull shit artist. He totally exaggerates his importance and thats being nice.
Posted By: pmac

Re: John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/18/20 04:42 PM

sammy explains in detail the 5 guys who knew where called the fist. armone decicco gotti sammy and db i think. cant remember. all if took was 1 guys loose lips and they would all have got slaughterd. i bet big paul would have even had help from other familys to kill them all
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/18/20 05:04 PM

Given how close he was with Junior, I wouldn't be surprised if he heard something. Junior and Alite used to have sex. Alite even admitted this during a radio interview

[Linked Image]

Re: John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/18/20 07:47 PM

That pic is from the early eighties, before the castellano hit. Gotti Jr did not know the hit was going to happen. He was 20 years old for gods sakes.
Posted By: pmac

Re: John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/18/20 07:51 PM

that is one suspect pic lol haaaa. guess everyone has a old teenage friend that they hate today
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/18/20 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Given how close he was with Junior, I wouldn't be surprised if he heard something. Junior and Alite used to have sex. Alite even admitted this during a radio interview

[Linked Image]

That certainly is a strange picture...Looks like their smacking it !!
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: John Alite- Castellano hit - 12/18/20 09:50 PM

The only one of any of these rats that doesn’t bullshit and just keeps it real is gene borello. He’s the only one that will admit he ratted cause he didn’t wanna do life in prison
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET