Home

Funny mafia related stories

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Funny mafia related stories - 12/13/20 01:42 AM

I'll get the ball rolling. I'm reading Mobfather by George Anastasia and there's an anecdote Tommy Del Giorno relates about a time Nick Caramandi was testing out silencers and almost killed a young Joey Merlino because, unbeknownst to him, the gun was loaded; the bullet ricocheted and missed Merlino's face by inches.

Anyone got more good ones?
Posted By: Jshov31

Re: Funny mafia related stories - 12/13/20 01:57 AM

I like the one in Mafia Prince about Nick the Blade being scared shitless of a black
cat after just committing a murder. I thought it was hilarious that this stone cold killer made Leonetti turn around and walk the other way because of the cat.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Funny mafia related stories - 12/13/20 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by Jshov31
I like the one in Mafia Prince about Nick the Blade being scared shitless of a black
cat after just committing a murder. I thought it was hilarious that this stone cold killer made Leonetti turn around and walk the other way because of the cat.

Believe it or not , these killers were superstiuous about weird shit...My old man told me when I was a kid that Angie Bruno never drank from a plastic cup on fear that red cups were bad luck...whatever.....I wonder what kind of wine he was drinking w/ his Chicken Siciliano the nite he passed...chicken goes w/ white wine...but back then there was always a bottle of Chainti on the table...Hot peppers (in the recipe)..& capers as well as salty olives.....then a drive w/ John Stanfa.....my pop's friend goes.......
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Funny mafia related stories - 12/13/20 05:30 AM

A short time after he got made, Nick Caramandi attended a big party with Nicky Scarfo and all the main guys in the family. He didn't know that you were not supposed to drink too much at these parties because the Boss is here.

So Caramandi drank a little bit too much wine. At some point, everybody was to sit around a table to talk about Family's stuff. During the discussion, Caramandi fell asleep and fell off his chair.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Funny mafia related stories - 12/13/20 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Malavita
A short time after he got made, Nick Caramandi attended a big party with Nicky Scarfo and all the main guys in the family. He didn't know that you were not supposed to drink too much at these parties because the Boss is here.

So Caramandi drank a little bit too much wine. At some point, everybody was to sit around a table to talk about Family's stuff. During the discussion, Caramandi fell asleep and fell off his chair.

Yes...hilarious stuff..the book also is fun about Philip teasing the crow saying "all u need to worry about is my uncle"...although I don't think that was a joke...Spike was there at the moment too..
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Funny mafia related stories - 12/14/20 07:52 PM

Funny to me when I ever hear writers or people refer to Cutolo as Billy fingers.
No one ever called him that, he would have never been disrespected.

He would be mentioned as Wild Bill for a Nickname.
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: Funny mafia related stories - 03/18/21 12:32 AM

Cocaine Bear 🐻! Story from 1985, the bear overdosed.

https://www.gangsterismout.com/2021/03/cocaine-bear.html
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Funny mafia related stories - 03/18/21 02:00 AM

Shortly after Colombo was shot, the NYTimes interviewed Anthony Cantalupo, whose real estate agency "employed" Colombo. Cantalupo told the Times: "Mr. Colombo is our best salesman. I can tell you he has the sincerest group of clients—they don't cheat him out of his commissions.”
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET