Home

Who was a more psycho/ crazy oss? Scarfo or Casso?

Posted By: Primo

Who was a more psycho/ crazy oss? Scarfo or Casso? - 11/28/20 02:35 AM

Which one was more demented and psycho in your opinion? Nicky Scarfo of the Philadelphia mafia or Anthony " Gaspipe" Casso of New York
Posted By: TheLittleMan

Re: Who was a more psycho/ crazy oss? Scarfo or Casso? - 11/28/20 02:39 AM

I'm going with Casso but it's a tough call. At least Scarfo never tried to whack a whole crew.
Posted By: Stugotz

Re: Who was a more psycho/ crazy oss? Scarfo or Casso? - 11/28/20 04:02 PM

Scarfo was crazier - only mob boss to ever whack a horse for disrespecting him - threw the nag right off a cliff in North Carolina

Something funny I forgot about - i drove by Scarfos former hideout home in Longport couple days ago and the new owners completely demolished and carted away his former home, it's nothing but an empty lot now, guess the place had too many ghosts or bad vibes?
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Who was a more psycho/ crazy oss? Scarfo or Casso? - 11/29/20 01:12 AM

tough choice. both unbalanced, and both would kill at the drop of a hat.... casso a little bit more unhinged.........scaro a murdering dog.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Who was a more psycho/ crazy oss? Scarfo or Casso? - 11/29/20 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by Stugotz
Scarfo was crazier - only mob boss to ever whack a horse for disrespecting him - threw the nag right off a cliff in North Carolina

Something funny I forgot about - i drove by Scarfos former hideout home in Longport couple days ago and the new owners completely demolished and carted away his former home, it's nothing but an empty lot now, guess the place had too many ghosts or bad vibes?

Anthony Casso killed animals as well. He shot Jimmy Hydell's dog outside The 19th Hole.
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Who was a more psycho/ crazy oss? Scarfo or Casso? - 11/29/20 02:18 AM

That horse story is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. If he shot it I might believe it. But throwing it off a cliff? Anybody that's ever ridden horses knows that a horse isn't going off a cliff without a fight. Little 5'5 130 pound Scarfo isn't throwing a 900 pound horse off a cliff. He couldn't throw a shetland pony down a hill.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Who was a more psycho/ crazy oss? Scarfo or Casso? - 11/29/20 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by ColonelReb

That horse story is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. If he shot it I might believe it. But throwing it off a cliff? Anybody that's ever ridden horses knows that a horse isn't going off a cliff without a fight. Little 5'5 130 pound Scarfo isn't throwing a 900 pound horse off a cliff. He couldn't throw a shetland pony down a hill.

It's like city people who see a movie and think cow tipping is a real thing.
Posted By: JakeTheSnake30

Re: Who was a more psycho/ crazy oss? Scarfo or Casso? - 12/01/20 02:13 PM

I've never heard about Gaspipe kiling Hydell's dog thats wild, but not surprising.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Who was a more psycho/ crazy oss? Scarfo or Casso? - 12/01/20 03:35 PM

Scarfo was crazy to an extent but Casso was worse and more diabolical.
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Who was a more psycho/ crazy oss? Scarfo or Casso? - 12/01/20 07:49 PM

I would say one is as crazy as the other.

Casso did more damage for sure, but he also had more power to work with - if Scarfo had been in charge of, at the time arguably the third largest of the five families you have to wonder how far his psychotic bloodlust would have gone.

They're peas in a pod.

The only thing Scarfo could hold over Casso was that he never ratted. You have to give him that.
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Who was a more psycho/ crazy oss? Scarfo or Casso? - 12/04/20 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by JakeTheSnake30
I've never heard about Gaspipe kiling Hydell's dog thats wild, but not surprising.

Hydell had a pit bull or Doberman or something and it was barking and growling at a made guy. The dog tries to bite the guy so Cassi shot the dog.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Who was a more psycho/ crazy oss? Scarfo or Casso? - 12/04/20 04:57 PM

I think when you get to a level of psycho like these guys they are interchangeable. The only difference is the context of when and where and the power level they have.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET