Home

Bobby Manna petition link

Posted By: Jshov31

Bobby Manna petition link - 11/20/20 11:07 PM

Guys,

I’m not going to go back and forth with anyone about whether he deserves to come home or not. I’m posting the petition link in case anyone would like to sign. Some of you know my fellings about Bobby. Let’s please try to keep this respectful. Thanks fellas. Enjoy your holiday!!

www.change.org/p/president-donald-trump-free-louis-anthony-bobby-manna

If you have IG the link is public by @mobfax as well
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Bobby Manna petition link - 11/20/20 11:53 PM

He's down what? like 3 decades already? gotta be something like that I think

Re: Bobby Manna petition link - 11/21/20 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia

Since 88. Not to mention the multiple year to two year hits he took for not testifying in front of a grand jury. What a crock of shit that was. Refuse to speak and get a year. Poor Catena got 5. That would NEVER happen in this day and age.
Posted By: TheLittleMan

Re: Bobby Manna petition link - 11/21/20 04:33 AM

Let's say he was released by some chance. Would he be welcomed back and allowed to earn or would he be retired/shelved?

Re: Bobby Manna petition link - 11/21/20 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by TheLittleMan
Let's say he was released by some chance. Would he be welcomed back and allowed to earn or would he be retired/shelved?

He’s 92 and has plenty of money to live out the few years he has left.
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Bobby Manna petition link - 11/21/20 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Jshov31
Originally Posted by NYMafia

Since 88. Not to mention the multiple year to two year hits he took for not testifying in front of a grand jury. What a crock of shit that was. Refuse to speak and get a year. Poor Catena got 5. That would NEVER happen in this day and age.

30 years on a conspiracy is BS bobby Manna should've been released a decade ago
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Bobby Manna petition link - 11/21/20 07:48 AM

I think the Gotti murder conspiracy wasn't the main charge against him though, there was also the Irwin Schiff murder which was successfully carried out. If it was just the Gotti conspiracy, the sentence probably wouldn't be that long.

Re: Bobby Manna petition link - 11/21/20 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Dwalin2011
I think the Gotti murder conspiracy wasn't the main charge against him though, there was also the Irwin Schiff murder which was successfully carried out. If it was just the Gotti conspiracy, the sentence probably wouldn't be that long.

Lots of inconsistencies in the Schiff murder testimony. Even the woman who claimed to ID the shooter flip flopped on whether or not it was Richie during the trial and then about 5 years after the trail she signed a sworn affidavit that it wasn’t him. Trumps sister (who was the trail judge) denied multiple motions for a new trial and every legal argument ignored by the higher courts because of blatant lies and made up accusations that Bobby was trying to wack her and other law enforcement members.

Bobby is the epitome of the wiseguy that follows the old school rules. Wacking a federal judge or a cop is not something he would have done or ordered. It’s all bullshit. 30 years or less is the sentence handed down in 99% of federal cases with similar circumstances and “evidence”.

Bobby was given the sentence he got because of Gotti’s notoriety and the fact that Feds couldn’t pin a damn thing on him for years.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Bobby Manna petition link - 11/23/20 07:55 PM

92 years old, served over 30 years for conspiracy, meanwhile they're paroling much younger people convicted for double homicides, cop klillers etc..
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Bobby Manna petition link - 11/25/20 10:30 PM

I rarely if ever have any sympathy for any mobster, however, for Bobby Manna I have to make an exception. Over 30 years for conspiracy seems a bit draconian to me. Plus, take into account all the criminals let out early due to Covid concerns, and the fact he’s 92 and not even considered for early release makes it appears to me that he’s got two things going against him. 1 he’s refused to cooperate and remains silent, and 2, the whole issue whether or not he wanted the Presidents sister killed. Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not, the story is out there and makes good news. Manna is a stone cold gangster no mistake there, but in fairness the punishment doesn’t fit the crime he was convicted of. Just my opinion.
Posted By: Stugotz

Re: Bobby Manna petition link - 11/26/20 12:07 AM

Why wouldn't they let him out now? Why does the govt want to keep paying to house him? Send him home, should have been released years ago.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Bobby Manna petition link - 11/26/20 04:02 AM

No one mentioning the irony of asking Trump to release a guy that threatened his sister, who was the judge in the case?
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Bobby Manna petition link - 11/26/20 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by majicrat
I rarely if ever have any sympathy for any mobster, however, for Bobby Manna I have to make an exception. Over 30 years for conspiracy seems a bit draconian to me. Plus, take into account all the criminals let out early due to Covid concerns, and the fact he’s 92 and not even considered for early release makes it appears to me that he’s got two things going against him. 1 he’s refused to cooperate and remains silent, and 2, the whole issue whether or not he wanted the Presidents sister killed. Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not, the story is out there and makes good news. Manna is a stone cold gangster no mistake there, but in fairness the punishment doesn’t fit the crime he was convicted of. Just my opinion.

You my friend , & Anthony Bourdain are the only dudes that use that beloved term (Draconian)....I thought I was by myself..Manna is what he WAS..but as an FU--ING old man ..he's considered obsolete & should b left 2 what little devices he has..as in his great grandchildren....free the old man.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET