New Johnny Gene show about Bobby Manna and Streaky - 10/30/20 10:14 PM

About Bobby Manna and Streaky Gatto....

https://youtu.be/mMID95ompko
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: New Johnny Gene show about Bobby Manna and Streaky - 10/31/20 01:56 AM

I'm watching it now.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: New Johnny Gene show about Bobby Manna and Streaky - 10/31/20 01:58 PM

The guy they are interviewing is Zaccone not Maccone. They are from New Jersey, the Lodi/ Paterson area. How did Alite know Jack Ciarmella or Alites Dad know him? Alite mentioned Clifton NJ, did his family live there at one time? I thought he grew up in Queens.
They really didnt talk about Bobby Manna at all.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: New Johnny Gene show about Bobby Manna and Streaky - 10/31/20 03:59 PM

I agree, I was skimming through it and did not hear any conversation about Bobby Manna.

A name drop maybe, no discussion.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: New Johnny Gene show about Bobby Manna and Streaky - 10/31/20 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox
The guy they are interviewing is Zaccone not Maccone. They are from New Jersey, the Lodi/ Paterson area. How did Alite know Jack Ciarmella or Alites Dad know him? Alite mentioned Clifton NJ, did his family live there at one time? I thought he grew up in Queens.
They really didnt talk about Bobby Manna at all.

Alite was around them through his father since he was a baby..through Jack Ciarmella and Blackie Luciano

Re: New Johnny Gene show about Bobby Manna and Streaky - 10/31/20 11:05 PM

How did Alites father become so close to guys who lived in Jersey?
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: New Johnny Gene show about Bobby Manna and Streaky - 11/03/20 08:11 AM

He dropped Mannas name once, Alive chimed in that he got convicted for plotting to whack Gotti. They were talking mainly about Gatto's Jersey Crew and Manna was the head of all Jersey crews as Consig.

Re: New Johnny Gene show about Bobby Manna and Streaky - 11/06/20 01:37 PM

It was a shitty video. Why they would have that guest on tells me they are running out of mob guys that want to come on the show. That guest had absolutely nothing to do with organized crime other than know family friends when he was only 7 years old. Its actually weird.
Posted By: Yonkers

Re: New Johnny Gene show about Bobby Manna and Streaky - 11/06/20 08:21 PM

Ciarmella was protected by Bobby manna. Once manna went away they wacked ciarmella. That’s what the kid said
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET