Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/23/20 02:41 AM

https://www.nj.com/cape-may-county/...minal-sentenced-in-meth-pill-scheme.html
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/23/20 02:58 AM

This is the best written article on Servidio with the most information:

https://www.inquirer.com/news/phill...-city-camden-federal-court-20201022.html

Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/23/20 03:09 AM

At their ages 15 years for Servidio and 10 years for Chianese are life terms..... they're buried!

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/23/20 03:35 PM

https://gangsterreport.com/fed-judg...s-out-15-year-sentence-for-drug-dealing/
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/23/20 03:38 PM

He deserves to fucking rot in jail .. knowingly selling fake 30s pressed w fentanyl is as low as u get.. if anyone defends this piece of shit theyre fucked in the head
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/23/20 07:10 PM

Did Galliccio plead out ?
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/23/20 07:33 PM

The transcripts said Joey Electric had to check with ‘the kid’. I figured he meant DG but the articles say he was under Scoops. Dante, any insight?
Posted By: chin_gigante

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/23/20 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Ravens410

The transcripts said Joey Electric had to check with ‘the kid’. I figured he meant DG but the articles say he was under Scoops. Dante, any insight?

Persiano was under Grande and Servidio was under Licata, so they had to check with both of their captains and keep them updated
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/24/20 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by mikeyballs211
He deserves to fucking rot in jail .. knowingly selling fake 30s pressed w fentanyl is as low as u get.. if anyone defends this piece of shit theyre fucked in the head

You get took on some fake pills Mikey?

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/24/20 04:12 AM

They all took it like men, didn't rat. Can you imagine being in your late 70s still dealing drugs?
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/24/20 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by ColonelReb
They all took it like men, didn't rat. Can you imagine being in your late 70s still dealing drugs?

Thats what happens when you commit crime for a living. When you get out of prison, you have no skills and let me tell you, its a lonely feeling. All your legit friends and peers all moved on, have families and you are still doing bullshit crimes. You are no longer the cool guy with balls and some money, you are now looked at as a loser that never grew up.

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/24/20 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by Lenox
Originally Posted by ColonelReb

Thats what happens when you commit crime for a living. When you get out of prison, you have no skills and let me tell you, its a lonely feeling. All your legit friends and peers all moved on, have families and you are still doing bullshit crimes. You are no longer the cool guy with balls and some money, you are now looked at as a loser that never grew up.

I was looking at it like you spent 40 years dealing drugs and didn't invest or set up legit businesses with that drug money? Nothing to live off of, no retirement or social security you still have to sell meth at 75 years old?

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/24/20 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Ravens410

Joey Electric has always been under Scoops in North Jersey
Piccolo and Persiano were under Dom, Piccolo is also Dom’s Uncle.

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/24/20 10:46 PM

Get took is one way to put it or i almost died but sure.. hes a lowlife piece of shit as is anyone that does that shit
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/25/20 01:20 AM

Get took is one way to put it or i almost died but sure.. hes a lowlife piece of shit as is anyone that does that shit

Why dont u say hello 2 me anymore , bein's that u rarely show ur face anymore..we used 2 b close.........

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/25/20 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by hoodlum

Why dont u say hello 2 me anymore , bein's that u rarely show ur face anymore..we used 2 b close.........

Sorry Hood how u doin my friend... dont get on here too much these days just had another baby so my days and nights all blend together lol
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/26/20 07:24 PM

Sorry Hood how u doin my friend... dont get on here too much these days just had another baby so my days and nights all blend together lol

CONGRATS buddy!!!

Re: Philly mobster booked for dealing drugs - 10/26/20 07:41 PM

CONGRATS buddy!!!

Thanks pal 2 girls.. im fucked lol ... how u doin these days?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET