Home

John Gotti's wife/kids

Posted By: TonyBombassolo

John Gotti's wife/kids - 10/07/20 08:45 PM

https://vault.fbi.gov/john-joseph-gotti-jr/john-joseph-gotti-jr-part-01-of-10/view

[Linked Image]

page 6 of that says and I quote "They stated the subject (Gotti) married an Italian girl who was previously married and has at least one child by the previous marriage.

Anyone have any thoughts on this
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: John Gotti's wife/kids - 10/07/20 10:23 PM

Interesting post! Thank you for the contribution Tony.

This is food for thought.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: John Gotti's wife/kids - 10/07/20 10:41 PM

According to everything I've seen,Victoria is 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Russian.
Her only marriage was to Gotti.
She has 5 children (4 of which are still alive) ,all of which were a product of her marriage to John.
I don't know who the source of the info in the report was,but they're full of it.
Posted By: TonyBombassolo

Re: John Gotti's wife/kids - 10/08/20 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Lou_Para
According to everything I've seen,Victoria is 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Russian.
Her only marriage was to Gotti.
She has 5 children (4 of which are still alive) ,all of which were a product of her marriage to John.
I don't know who the source of the info in the report was,but they're full of it.

per that report it was "subject's parents" who would be Gotti's parents, and they were saying this in response to questions about Subject John Gotti.

This was may 13, 1964, june 26, 1964, and August 14, 1964, per the document, could have just been bullshitting the police to deflect attention away like good family members smile
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: John Gotti's wife/kids - 10/08/20 02:48 PM

Interesting. I know Gotti had a longtime affair with Neil’s daughter or stepdaughter Sandy Connolly which resulted in a child. I’ve heard rumors of possibly a another child Gotti produced from an affair. However I never heard of one that early in his life besides the ones in the immediate family
Posted By: bronx

Re: John Gotti's wife/kids - 10/08/20 06:32 PM

because it is an fbi report based on a source does not make these reports true..mostly rumor or opinion from rats on the street trying to stay on the Gs payroll
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: John Gotti's wife/kids - 10/25/20 03:57 PM

Gotti had a kid with current Gambino capo Grillo. If you see her picture you can definitely see the resemblance.
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: John Gotti's wife/kids - 10/25/20 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by JCrusher
Interesting. I know Gotti had a longtime affair with Neil’s daughter or stepdaughter Sandy Connolly which resulted in a child. I’ve heard rumors of possibly a another child Gotti produced from an affair. However I never heard of one that early in his life besides the ones in the immediate family

I thought her name was Shannon not Sandy

Re: John Gotti's wife/kids - 10/25/20 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by ColonelReb

I thought her name was Shannon not Sandy

It is. Sandy is her nickname
Posted By: pmac

Re: John Gotti's wife/kids - 10/25/20 10:17 PM

Imo if gotti had kids with another members wife that's bad. Did he bang Neil DS daughter probaly but kids?

Re: John Gotti's wife/kids - 10/25/20 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
Imo if gotti had kids with another members wife that's bad. Did he bang Neil DS daughter probaly but kids?

Yes he did bang Neil’s step daughter and had a daughter with her names Meagan. I mentioned this a few years back but back in 2006 my younger brother and I were at a club in NYC. His circle of friends was also friends with Meagan. He told me that there were rumors Gotti was her real father but the father who raised her was Ernesto Grillo who was in jail at that time. It was also around the time that new story broke about Gotti’s love child he had with Sandy Connolly. I only saw her one time At that club but there was definetly a resemblance. Her mother Sandy was also very beautiful even into her 50’s in photos I’ve seen
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: John Gotti's wife/kids - 10/26/20 06:17 AM

The FBI files aren't 100 percent accurate. Vicky was engaged to a guy, she met John after and John knocked her up. She broke off her engagement because of that and married John. Angel Gotti is their first child. She is definitely John's daughter
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: John Gotti's wife/kids - 10/26/20 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by pmac

Yes he did bang Neil’s step daughter and had a daughter with her names Meagan. I mentioned this a few years back but back in 2006 my younger brother and I were at a club in NYC. His circle of friends was also friends with Meagan. He told me that there were rumors Gotti was her real father but the father who raised her was Ernesto Grillo who was in jail at that time. It was also around the time that new story broke about Gotti’s love child he had with Sandy Connolly. I only saw her one time At that club but there was definetly a resemblance. Her mother Sandy was also very beautiful even into her 50’s in photos I’ve seen

Never knew Gotti had a thing for the colleens.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET