Home

Edward Garafola

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Edward Garafola - 09/30/20 09:11 PM

Former capo in the Gambino crime family Edward Garafola has passed away at the age of 81. May he rest in pieces.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Edward Garafola - 10/01/20 05:49 PM

In "Underboss," Peter Maas's book about Sammy Da Bull, he has a photo of Garafola and other family members at Da Bull's parents' 50th anniversary party. Garafola looks like he's wearing a suit made out of a horse blanket.
Posted By: Malavita

Re: Edward Garafola - 10/01/20 06:24 PM

He was disliked by many people in the Gambino Family but he was very good in the Construction rackets (confirmed by both Gravano and Mikey Scars).

His knowledge of the construction rackets is the reason why he got made.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Edward Garafola - 10/02/20 09:45 AM

Construction was his top skill and trait, even Gravano admitted that. He was made about 2 years after Gravano was made. When he became Capo, the money was rolling in for him from shylocks, but not as much as construction.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Edward Garafola - 10/02/20 12:47 PM

Another guy gravano trashes in his book like he is jealous of. I mean the shit he said about his own sisters husband, the father of his nieces and nephews is crazy. Talk about putting a target on his back. He says it in the book eddie comes to visit me at mcc and tells me to flip. I read jimmy brown wanted to kill him but gotti saved his life an a few other gravano guys. Somewhere I read also he was alot tougher then sammy made it sound even a killer. All we got is Sammy's words so how you go. The guy been in jail the last 20yrs or close.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Edward Garafola - 10/02/20 12:48 PM

Lot tough guys in construction were as sammy started out cutting hair in a salon.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET