Home

Here's a Mafia Riddle For You

Posted By: NYMafia

Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/29/20 11:59 PM

He's one of the longest lasting mafia members of the old Genovese Family. He started as a soldier, but became so much more, rising to a capo and then later for a time even into the hierarchy itself. One of the most trusted members who even Don Vito appreciated. He served both Harlem and Downtown crews, but in reality left his mark in nearly every corner of the city. A revered mafioso who many didn't realize had the true power that he actually had!

His career lasted nearly 70 years..... Like a Mafia Duracell Battery, "He took a Lickin but kept on Tickin!"

We are completing his biography now, and hopefully it will be posted up for your enjoyment shortly.

WHO IS THIS MAFIOSO?
Posted By: Dob_Peppino

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 12:03 AM

Benny Squint?

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Dob_Peppino
Benny Squint?

Excellent guess Don Pep. I'm not gonna reveal the name yet, I'd like to see who others think it may be. But I can definitely see why you'd choose Lombardo. As I say, very good choice.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 12:17 AM

It's gotta be Benny Eggs. That man fits your description.
Posted By: Njein

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 12:24 AM

I'm splitting my wager between Benny Eggs, Benny Squint and Funzi.
A part of me also says Johnny Sausage.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 12:26 AM

I'm going with Benny Eggs, but a part of me wants to say Quiet Dom
Posted By: bronx

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 03:37 AM

mario gigante
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 03:48 AM

Gerardo Catena ?
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 06:19 AM

I'm thinking Benny Eggs because he was the only old enough to serve 70+ years.
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 08:57 AM

Mario Gigante.

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 10:39 AM

My compliments fellas, These are all very good choices and I can readily see why you picked the names you did.
Posted By: Jimmybrown

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 11:43 AM

Dont think its Benny guys, reading is bio from the excellent Nymafia site it quotes" He had lived a life largely in the shadows of New York City, active in the mob for over 60 years" .

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jimmybrown
Dont think its Benny guys, reading is bio from the excellent Nymafia site it quotes" He had lived a life largely in the shadows of New York City, active in the mob for over 60 years" .

----
Good investigating JB. Lol...

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 06:37 PM

All great picks so far. But here's one more hint that might help you out ok fellas.

Even though he rose up to become a veteran, decades long capo, stepped into the three-man triangle for several years and was a notorious, no-nonsense street hoodlum. By and large amazingly he was still little known outside of the underworld. He was not a household name like a Chin Gigante, of Funzi Tieri.

He saddled up shoulder to shoulder with the best of them for many decades. Yet, for all his arrests and indictments (and he had a long rap sheet) his name was still not "Front Page" worthy. Just the way he liked it!

He was an old man and still rocking and rollin knee-deep in the rackets.....Now thats a devout hoodlum!

WHO WAS HE??
Posted By: Jimmybrown

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 07:59 PM

rosario "saro" mogavero
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 08:54 PM

Matty the horse ?

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 09:13 PM

One more key hint, although his mafioso fingers dabbled in nearly every borough with the possible/probable exception of Staten Island, he was most active his entire career in Upper and Lower Manhattan, Queens, The Bronx, and Brooklyn.

He also fucked around up in Westchester, out in Nassau, and was as far flung as South Florida, Connecticut, and Upstate New York. He was a very active street savvy hoodlum. And he relished every day of his gritty racket activities. Although he did involve himself over the years in some of the more sophisticated rackets, he was always most at home dealing in the streets. He loved being a mafioso!
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 09:14 PM

A rapist deadbeat and drug dealer who never developed a callus from a hard day's work in his entire life?

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
A rapist deadbeat and drug dealer who never developed a callus from a hard day's work in his entire life?

Who's that you're referring to Moe Moe? .... or should I say Moe-Man? Lol

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 10:04 PM

Fellas, we should be posting up the biography on this "mystery" mafioso shortly. Any last guesses?

One last hint. He lived well into the 2000s, and was active till the very end of his life.
Posted By: Njein

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 10:11 PM

Can't be Jimmy Blue Eyes. I'm guessing Benny Eggs.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 10:36 PM

Gotta be Matty the Horse....

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 10:44 PM

Heres the last hint fellas. It is NOT any of the previously listed names that have been put forth on here so far.... So you guys are gonna have to think out of the box on this one. Lol... I did it on purpose to juice up this post and make it extra interesting for you.

So have one last whack at it guys.
Posted By: eastsideofvan

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 10:59 PM

I liked the Benny Eggs guess myself, but I have to say it's a great riddle...could apply to half a dozen guys, lots of great guesses here. I don't think it's Matty the Horse but that would be another great bio at some point, NYM -- I'm sure you'll get around to it!
Posted By: TheLittleMan

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 11:01 PM

Quiet Dom Cirillo?

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
I liked the Benny Eggs guess myself, but I have to say it's a great riddle...could apply to half a dozen guys, lots of great guesses here. I don't think it's Matty the Horse but that would be another great bio at some point, NYM -- I'm sure you'll get around to it!

Hi Eastside, I actually did a bio on Matty the Horse. Visit my website and click into Genovese bios to read about him
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 09/30/20 11:47 PM

He had a long flowing mane of luscious dark hair that reached his barrel chest and broad shoulders. He was strong as a bull, handsome like George Raft.

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 10/01/20 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
He had a long flowing mane of luscious dark hair that reached his barrel chest and broad shoulders. He was strong as a bull, handsome like George Raft.

----
Are you on the pipe again Moe? No wonder why you're always mumbling and bumbling...next you'll be stumbling Moe! LOL

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 10/01/20 12:13 AM

Here he is men.... his initials are BA

BTW we will be posting up his bio in a new thread shortly.

So as they say at the racetrack, the windows are about to close, gets you bets in now!
Posted By: JC

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 10/01/20 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Here he is men.... his initials are BA

BTW we will be posting up his bio in a new thread shortly.

So as they say at the racetrack, the windows are about to close, gets you bets in now!

BA? I am stumped I was going to guess the Joe the Wap Cataldo or Chinky Fachiano.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 10/01/20 12:39 AM

"Chinky" Facchiano ?

Re: Here's a Mafia Riddle For You - 10/01/20 12:41 AM

Here he is men..... John (Buster) Ardito

BA..... we just posted up his biography. I hope you guys enjoy it. He was a hoodlums hoodlum... all the way!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET