Home

Zitto, Zitto, These mafiosi ran nice & quiet

Posted By: NYMafia

Zitto, Zitto, These mafiosi ran nice & quiet - 09/08/20 08:40 PM

As stated several weeks back, we've changed our focus from writing exposes' on Families per se to other subject matter about the American underworld.

But I had one last expose' in the hopper about a crew that I wanted to release for your enjoyment. They were an extremely quiet little Family that very little was ever really uncovered about.

True old-time immigrant Sicilians who carved out a nice little niche for themselves and largely avoided any real interference from other mafiosi, as well as law enforcement.

The story is in the design stages now. I have already finished my storyline and a hierarchy chart of their membership. My partner Lisa is doing the graphic design and artistic work, inserting the photos and news articles, and structuring the membership chart as I write this.

So hopefully you guys will have a nice mob story to read soon about another bygone borgata of the American Cosa Nostra....By the way, would anyone like to venture a guess about which Family this might be?
Posted By: Yonkers

Re: Zitto, Zitto, These mafiosi ran nice & quiet - 09/17/20 11:47 PM

Thanks. I appreciate your hard work and I’m sure a lot of other people do to. Keep it up....
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Zitto, Zitto, These mafiosi ran nice & quiet - 09/18/20 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by Yonkers
Thanks. I appreciate your hard work and I’m sure a lot of other people do to. Keep it up....

Thanks Yonkers. We appreciate the compliment.

We're in various stages of completing a bunch of stories now. Stuff that I think you'll enjoy. So stay tuned ok, We'll have em up soon as we can.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET