Home

The Cleveland, Ohio Family of LCN

Posted By: NYMafia

The Cleveland, Ohio Family of LCN - 09/02/20 07:50 PM

THE CLEVELAND OUTFIT

The City of Cleveland has always ranked high in the Mafia of the United States.

From their seat on The Commission, to their vast control over labor unions, this borgata has always counted!

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/cleveland-ohio-family-of-lcn/
—

PS: I had promised our forum member Galassi70 that I’d write an expose on Cleveland. I always try and be a man of my word. I hope you like it and that I did this story justice.

In the future I want to create a Cleveland pictorial gallery as well as well as thumbnails like I did for Chicago. But I didn’t wanna make you wait any longer for the story.
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: The Cleveland, Ohio Family of LCN - 09/02/20 07:54 PM

Cant wait to read this one!

Re: The Cleveland, Ohio Family of LCN - 09/02/20 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by The_Marble_Guy
Cant wait to read this one!

I hope you like it. There was a lot more history to write, but I had to draw the line somewhere otherwise I would still not be done. So at the least they'll be a series of "thumbnails profiles w/pictorials", in the future, if not a full second (historical) chapter.
Posted By: Galassi70

Re: The Cleveland, Ohio Family of LCN - 09/03/20 04:15 AM

Very well done.
One thing about John.Scalish...He was % 100 anti narcotics
Posted By: British

Re: The Cleveland, Ohio Family of LCN - 09/03/20 11:59 AM

So this is another defunct family?

Are there any families that were seen as being defunct that have made a come back?

Re: The Cleveland, Ohio Family of LCN - 09/03/20 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by British

Are there any families that were seen as being defunct that have made a come back?

Hi British, yes, there had been much banter and debate back and forth about the Buffalo/Niagara Falls Family of Magaddino. In recents years many said they were defunct.

Yet. we now see that indeed they are still around. An undercover police probe in Canada caught on tape and film several mobsters discussing there recent elevation in the Buffalo Family, it's hierarchy and activities.

Another is the Rockford, Illinois Family of Zammuto. While doing a report on them I discovered that they are still active, despite my thought that those smaller type crews were long gone.

Most stay defunct once they're gone, but Buffalo was certainly a miscalculation.
Posted By: FriendoftheFamily

Re: The Cleveland, Ohio Family of LCN - 09/03/20 01:53 PM

Interesting Read...

Re: The Cleveland, Ohio Family of LCN - 09/03/20 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by FriendoftheFamily
Interesting Read...

Thank you FOF. I know you know that section of the country well. So I appreciate the compliment.
Posted By: British

Re: The Cleveland, Ohio Family of LCN - 09/04/20 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by British

Hi British, yes, there had been much banter and debate back and forth about the Buffalo/Niagara Falls Family of Magaddino. In recents years many said they were defunct.

Yet. we now see that indeed they are still around. An undercover police probe in Canada caught on tape and film several mobsters discussing there recent elevation in the Buffalo Family, it's hierarchy and activities.

Another is the Rockford, Illinois Family of Zammuto. While doing a report on them I discovered that they are still active, despite my thought that those smaller type crews were long gone.

Most stay defunct once they're gone, but Buffalo was certainly a miscalculation.

Thanks for the update
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET