Home

Joe Coffey and Black Lives Matter

Posted By: Lenox

Joe Coffey and Black Lives Matter - 08/30/20 01:31 PM

Not OC related but Detective Joe Coffey was a famous OC investigator. He was a classic old school tough cop. I wonder what he would of done if black lives matter tried to protest and riot. In his day, cops were tough and never in a million years would of put up with the nonsense of black lives matter. I wish he would rise from the dead and clean up NYC.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Joe Coffey and Black Lives Matter - 08/30/20 02:11 PM

He would have let a set of cops handle it cleaning it up, then when they were done and did a good job, JC would swoop in and take the credit.
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Joe Coffey and Black Lives Matter - 08/30/20 02:13 PM

He did llike being on tv, no doubt. However, he was a tough cop. He didnt get to where he was by being weak. He would of destroyed black lives matter. We need more cops like him.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Joe Coffey and Black Lives Matter - 08/30/20 02:24 PM

He actually wrote a book The Coffey Files: One Cop's War Against the Mob. I haven't read it yet but I'm sure it's full of interesting tidbits.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Joe Coffey and Black Lives Matter - 08/30/20 05:15 PM

He would have done nothing like everyone else is...if he did something today he would fired..the issue isn’t the cops it’s the police brass tying they’re hands because they’re mayor is forcing them too. The police are a bureaucracy,you can’t just do whatever you want
Posted By: WhackWhack

Re: Joe Coffey and Black Lives Matter - 08/31/20 03:37 AM

Does anyone else also think that Joe Coffey placed the cigar in Galantes mouth? I just don't see how that would have stayed in his mouth getting hit that many times.
Posted By: Dob_Peppino

Re: Joe Coffey and Black Lives Matter - 08/31/20 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by WhackWhack
Does anyone else also think that Joe Coffey placed the cigar in Galantes mouth? I just don't see how that would have stayed in his mouth getting hit that many times.

I agree, it made for a better photo. And especially because Galante was liked, it was probably the feds way of getting a comeuppance. The mob got theirs and the feds got theirs too. Every photo I seen of Galante, he had a cigar. He should had that as a racket
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Joe Coffey and Black Lives Matter - 08/31/20 12:17 PM

Unless he clamped down when blasted. If that were the case, his clamping down, probably would have chopped the end off. Maybe the killers did it. Who Fucking knows.
Posted By: thekidfromthesouth

Re: Joe Coffey and Black Lives Matter - 08/31/20 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by blueracing347
Unless he clamped down when blasted. If that were the case, his clamping down, probably would have chopped the end off. Maybe the killers did it. Who Fucking knows.

maybe it was coincide,,,,didnt want of the bosses way back.. got killed on a card game.... adn was holdin the ace of spade card meaning bad luck... but yes Coffey was made famous working high profile cases like son of sam muders, he he was part of the teamm to take Demeo crew down,,,arrested big Paul C. took down the Westies,,, than became a lil of a media whore.....great cop,,, super republican conservative
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Joe Coffey and Black Lives Matter - 08/31/20 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
He would have let a set of cops handle it cleaning it up, then when they were done and did a good job, JC would swoop in and take the credit.

LOL, you beat me to it Giacomo, exactly what I was thinking.
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Joe Coffey and Black Lives Matter - 09/01/20 04:09 AM

Coffey would probably quit the force rather than have fucking DeBlasio as a boss.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Joe Coffey and Black Lives Matter - 09/05/20 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
He actually wrote a book The Coffey Files: One Cop's War Against the Mob. I haven't read it yet but I'm sure it's full of interesting tidbits.

Good book..I highly recommend it !!
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Joe Coffey and Black Lives Matter - 09/05/20 07:14 PM

Coffey used to slap thugs around, but they were different criminals back then..They accepted their punishment...BLM would want him arrested !!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET