Home

CJ Nordstrom

Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

CJ Nordstrom - 08/07/20 11:32 PM

Rumor going around he was found dead in his car . If anyone is familiar in the biker community in New England knows who he is.....
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: CJ Nordstrom - 08/08/20 12:08 AM

My money is on the Hells Angels. He was a tough SOB. He was good friends with the LaMattinas, he was associated with Tony's crew.
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: CJ Nordstrom - 08/08/20 12:25 AM

Junior called my cousin and told him. No details yet tho
Posted By: Zorro

Re: CJ Nordstrom - 08/08/20 01:36 AM

I would be surprised if it was the angels. Joe already has heat on him, and despite his past issues with RI HA, he had a lot of friends from mass, ny, Newark, not sure if they'd let that happen. Just my opinion, not coming from any firsthand knowledge
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: CJ Nordstrom - 08/08/20 02:29 AM

He's a biker from way back. Seems like an interesting person, hope it's not true.
Posted By: artichoke

Re: CJ Nordstrom - 08/09/20 12:22 PM

Might have been cj the tree guy
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: CJ Nordstrom - 08/11/20 03:48 AM

Murdered or just dead? Could be natural causes...?
Posted By: mike68

Re: CJ Nordstrom - 08/11/20 04:37 PM

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/boxer-hells-angel-biker-confront-16984905

Not relevant to current situation, but interesting video and article showing him beating down a HA.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: CJ Nordstrom - 08/11/20 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by mike68
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/boxer-hells-angel-biker-confront-16984905

Not relevant to current situation, but interesting video and article showing him beating down a HA.

That was the first time I ever heard of him. I'm not from that part of the country. The way that 81 approached him made no sense. It's as if he knew who he was, yet he bravado shoved an ex-boxer and had no guard wtf.

I'm a big guy and I'll stay 30 feet back from someone half my size if they are a boxer.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET