Home

How many capos are in New England LCN

Posted By: Cm

How many capos are in New England LCN - 07/26/20 09:42 PM

How many capos do you guys think are currently in New England. It’s hard to pin beacouse they seem kinda disorganized right know.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN - 07/26/20 09:50 PM

If the information is correct, then it seems the family is balancing between Boston and Providence, so five capos with crews, two in Boston, two in Providence, and one in Massachusetts outside Boston, plus one capo with no one under him who is direct with the administration.
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN - 07/27/20 07:46 PM

@Giacomo RI- Lato/Ruggiero Bos- Costa/Spag/Simone? Who's outside of Boston?
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN - 07/30/20 01:24 AM

Boston
Boss- Carmen DiNunzio
Consigliere- Frank Limone?
Capos- Greg Costa, Alfred Simone, Tony DiNunzio no one under him.

Providence
Underboss- Matt Guglielmetti Jr.
Capos- Edward Lato took over William DelSanto crew, Joe Ruggiero took over Matt Guglielmetti Jr crew.

The other Capo is unknown. Unknown who the current Consigliere is since Joe Achille passed away, Limone keeps popping up which I have a question mark by his name, but Mariano Grasso from Connecticut also keeps popping up.
Posted By: Cm

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN - 07/30/20 02:00 AM

Thanks for the reply
Posted By: British

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN - 07/30/20 07:09 AM

I find these smaller families more interesting than the 5 in NY, are they disorganised or maybe the opposite and keeping it low profile?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN - 07/30/20 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by British
I find these smaller families more interesting than the 5 in NY, are they disorganised or maybe the opposite and keeping it low profile?

I think that the Patriarcas are keeping a low profile because they're trying to rebuilt the ranks.
Posted By: Zorro

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN - 07/30/20 02:45 PM

This Joe Ruggiero shit has got to stop. I understand that the papers may portray a certain thing, but take it from me, Joe Ruggiero is not a captain, who the fuck would follow him? The only thing he should be a member of is the barnum and Bailey circus . In the 90s, he got chased the fuck out of fall River by a bunch of Portuguese and cape verdeans, real guys had to go fix it. Louie had to straighten him out so that wouldn't happen, but he's still not a gangster. Knows how to make money, yes, but not a gangster. Look, his juice came from Louie, and also the family he married into. Louie is gone, Paul is gone, thats it, he's walking around with a button in name only. If i had to guess, that button wouldn't even be recognized outside new England
Posted By: mike68

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN - 07/30/20 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Boston
Boss- Carmen DiNunzio

Providence
Capos- Edward Lato took over William DelSanto crew, Joe Ruggiero took over Matt Guglielmetti Jr crew.

The other Capo is unknown. Unknown who the current Consigliere is since Joe Achille passed away, Limone keeps popping up which I have a question mark by his name, but Mariano Grasso from Connecticut also keeps popping up.

I have never in my life heard of Frank Limone. Is he supposed to be Peter's son? I have my doubts on that one. And considering that Spucky was once acting boss, I would assume that he is at least a Capo.

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN - 07/30/20 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by mike68
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Boston
Boss- Carmen DiNunzio

Providence

I have never in my life heard of Frank Limone. Is he supposed to be Peter's son? I have my doubts on that one. And considering that Spucky was once acting boss, I would assume that he is at least a Capo.

@mike68 I mentioned Spag. But I didn't hear anyone confirm that. I was under the same impression

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN - 07/30/20 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Zorro
This Joe Ruggiero shit has got to stop. I understand that the papers may portray a certain thing, but take it from me, Joe Ruggiero is not a captain, who the fuck would follow him? The only thing he should be a member of is the barnum and Bailey circus . In the 90s, he got chased the fuck out of fall River by a bunch of Portuguese and cape verdeans, real guys had to go fix it. Louie had to straighten him out so that wouldn't happen, but he's still not a gangster. Knows how to make money, yes, but not a gangster. Look, his juice came from Louie, and also the family he married into. Louie is gone, Paul is gone, thats it, he's walking around with a button in name only. If i had to guess, that button wouldn't even be recognized outside new England

I think there's a thread on here alluding to his button. Wasn't Gerard the guy placed in Fall River way back when? If so, those were some big shoes to fill that Joe wouldn't be able to.
Posted By: Zorro

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN - 07/31/20 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by The_Marble_Guy
Originally Posted by Zorro

I think there's a thread on here alluding to his button. Wasn't Gerard the guy placed in Fall River way back when? If so, those were some big shoes to fill that Joe wouldn't be able to.

If Gerard was there back in the day, I have no idea, that was before my time. I was around lmid to late 90s, early 2000s , he had just moved out there when I was around. From what I understand gerard was a south providence/Elmwood ave guy, before it turned into Santo Domingo, but again, before my time
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET