Home

Im obsessed with torture and action jackson murder

Posted By: Fredo33

Im obsessed with torture and action jackson murder - 07/19/20 01:16 AM

I heard they used a wet cattle prod to fry his nuts to a crisp i cant imagine the fuckin screams and they uzed the prod to shock his asshole i am obsessed with violence pain and torture i love fuckin beheading and cartel skinning alive videos i saw one the other day where they cut some broads arms off and she screamed her head off then was beheaded
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Im obsessed with torture and action jackson murder - 07/19/20 01:31 AM

Well that’s pretty fucking weird 😂. But I can give you more info on what happened to Action Jackson. They abducted him, hung him on a meat hook through his rectum, took a cattle prod and stuck it in his penis. They also smashed his kneecaps and other parts with bats. I know he had burns and stab marks all over including a stab wound through his ear. It took him 3 days to finally die

Re: Im obsessed with torture and action jackson murder - 07/19/20 01:42 AM

Thanks for the info i bet the fat fuck cried like a bitch
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Im obsessed with torture and action jackson murder - 07/19/20 05:53 AM

I hope your fetish feeding was satisfying... I hope you're interested in other things, as well....

Re: Im obsessed with torture and action jackson murder - 07/19/20 05:54 AM

Oh yeah very interested in chicago outfit especially they were known for making sure the vidtims suffered
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Im obsessed with torture and action jackson murder - 07/19/20 01:00 PM

Fredo33
I guarantee you would puke if you saw someone with a paper cut. I dont believe you like violence at all, in fact you are terribly intimadated by it.
You need to toughen up.
As for that Jackson murder, some say it was staged and done after he was dead.

Re: Im obsessed with torture and action jackson murder - 07/19/20 02:37 PM

Lol at you id probably puke looking at your disgusting face old man. Ill have you fuckin shot and we will see how much it bothers me fag
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Im obsessed with torture and action jackson murder - 07/19/20 07:12 PM

Fredo33
You are weak. Are are one of those white liberals.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Im obsessed with torture and action jackson murder - 07/19/20 09:54 PM

This thread is LOCKED.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET